'Can't breathe. I love you': Nurse's heartbreaking final text to sister...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Anyone who has done some research on how this virus works on the body should be outraged that the world wasn't told the truth. It's so vile and evil to operate the way the Communist Party of China did that it feels very personal to me. I might be beating a dead horse, but I hope I'm not alone.

It's also a reminder as to why Trump is preventing exporting of PPE to other nations. I get it, even as it impacts Canada. We haven't done ourselves any favours. I hope Ontario and Canada wake up and decide some equipment must be labelled a National Security production, instead of just blindly accepting a million masks from China (or 5G for that matter).

We can make them in Canada, we can pay a little more, and we can export, hopefully good quality, to other nations. The N95 has such a reputation as do some specialized masks I have read that are produced in Germany which are in high demand due to their effectiveness, unlike the usual junk we receive from low wage manufacturing.

God Bless those in China who are sharing their stories and fighting back. Many have given their lives and their freedom. As far as I am concerned, we owe it to all of them to demand answers, consequences, and yes, even reparations from this Party.

RIP Kious

Heartbreaking Final Text to Sister From NYC Nurse Who Treated COVID-19 Patients

The sister of a New York City nurse who died this week after contracting COVID-19 has shared his heartrending final message to her, while calling out the dangerous shortage of personal protective equipment at his hospital.

Mount Sinai West nursing manager Kious Jordan Kelly was hospitalized March 17 and died Tuesday. He was in his 40s.

His sister, Marya Sherron, spoke with NBC News Friday saying her brother had an infectious energy. "You felt good when he was around and you noticed when he left," she said.

America first...but I do think we should share with Canada. And Britain if need be.

There are many videos on how to make MASKS that are effective......using HEPA FILTERS FROM VACUUM BAGS and HVAC.............they require 4 layers.........and need to have a high MERV RATING........some being produced in people's homes are washable........They made them where the filter part can be changed with a pocket.....and wash the reusable section.

Anyone with a sewing machine with the basic materials can do this.

I hope Ontario and Canada wake up and decide some equipment must be labelled a National Security production, instead of just blindly accepting a million masks from China (or 5G for that matter).
Knowing how the commies cut corners they are probably used masks anyway

America first...but I do think we should share with Canada. And Britain if need be.
I heard we actually are not preventing 3m here from supplying Canada. That was erroneous.

China is going to pay big time when this is over.....

My fear is that they simply won't. The lack of outrage right now during the pandemic should be an indication, even as we are all trying to focus on the problem first. China, the W.H.O and U.N must be called out again and again. China is now on the Human Rights Commission in UN? WTF?

I heard we actually are not preventing 3m here from supplying Canada. That was erroneous.

You did without question. Whether he allowed it now or not, I don't know. But out Premier and PM have both had to address it with a bit of the fake peacock expansion. The issue is that America has far more cases and death to deal with, and of course you are going to protect equipment, especially with Cuomo and the MSM breathing down Trumps neck. I remind Canadians of this fact when I can.

We also have internal fighting (as you do), with Ford telling Trudeau that Ontario should receive the lions share of PPE, he is demanding 40%, per our population proportion of the nation. We will see where this goes.

For the record, Canada has also been hoarding our PPE from other nations, those in the know have pointed this out as Europe is not happy with us. They aso told us to go F ourselves in our efforts to use their patents to produce locally, as again, we don't like innovation being an exploitive nation of our citizens for agencies self benefit (*cough, cough, Canadian covert cops and their families).

I worry about my mom working around this stuff. She's 70 and works in a nursing home in Iowa where they haven't really closed much down and there's a few people in there with this virus with whom she comes into daily contact.

She doesn't seem to be bothered by it, though.

Last edited:
China is going to pay big time when this is over.....

My fear is that they simply won't. The lack of outrage right now during the pandemic should be an indication, even as we are all trying to focus on the problem first. China, the W.H.O and U.N must be called out again and again. China is now on the Human Rights Commission in UN? WTF?
The administration is holding their fire because we need China right now but I bet Trump is chomping at the bit to get them in a strangle hold.....

When this crisis is over, if it ever actually is, we need to construct a memorial dedicated to the men and women that work in hospitals.
A memorial that is really no different than a war memorial.

Forum List

Back