How Long Before someone sees Trump Buildings as fair game?

I'm glad you are seeing the light even though you are embarrassingly deflecting from the topic.
I'm glad we are in the same page, blacks are a superior race.
Its about time you realized that. Good for you. Now stop deflecting and answer rightwingers question. Would Drumpfs buildings be a target or not?
I'm so honored to talk to a superior black supremacist.

You should be. I am your superior.
Yes, because you're black. I always wanted to be black and superior like you.
Sorry but you need the genes. You cant be recessive and become superior.

I already told you, yes they're targets. They have his name on them and he's the president. Just like an embassy would have the US flag on it. His buildings abroad, depending on the country, are going to need extra protection. What's your point?

Now my point? Its that you pretended to be stupid initially for some reason other than furthering the dialogue
No your point was people shouldn't have voted for Trump because his buildings will become targets. We need to elect someone like Hussien Obama who can't even call the enemy by its name.

Hey, I'll make my own point and you make yours. This "Heres what you think" bullshit is tired. You just tried it and reversed it. Now you're back at it.
"Trump's building will become targets" wouldn't that be obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?

I said feel free to state your own opinion. You dont even know how you feel so you're lame mind reading act doesnt work when you can even read your own.

Give it a try
Ok so your point was "How long before Trump's buildings will become targets!!" Did you come up with that revelation on your own? You must be some kind of prophet.

I'm glad we are in the same page, blacks are a superior race.
Its about time you realized that. Good for you. Now stop deflecting and answer rightwingers question. Would Drumpfs buildings be a target or not?

Damn! I was hoping I could do that by signing up in one of these tanning salons. So now I need the genes?! You're breaking my heart.

Damn! I was hoping I could do that by signing up in one of these tanning salons. So now I need the genes?! You're breaking my heart.
Dont worry. Its a pretty safe bet that your descendants will be Black. I know it sucks for you and doesnt help you out now but you cant have everything.

I already told you, yes they're targets. They have his name on them and he's the president. Just like an embassy would have the US flag on it. His buildings abroad, depending on the country, are going to need extra protection. What's your point?

Now my point? Its that you pretended to be stupid initially for some reason other than furthering the dialogue
No your point was people shouldn't have voted for Trump because his buildings will become targets. We need to elect someone like Hussien Obama who can't even call the enemy by its name.

Hey, I'll make my own point and you make yours. This "Heres what you think" bullshit is tired. You just tried it and reversed it. Now you're back at it.
"Trump's buildings will become targets" wouldn't that be somewhat obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?
it wasnt readily obvious to you. You deflected about 8 posts before you finally answered the question. Arent you a rightwing whiner?
Yes, the point was obvious. You leftist whiners are angry at the election, and now it's "Trumps damn buildings" that are a problem. What will it be tomorrow? I can't wait.

Dont worry. Its a pretty safe bet that your descendants will be Black. I know it sucks for you and doesnt help you out now but you cant have everything.
Phew, so I have black in me?! There is hope after all! I thought all was lost.

raw

"Trump's buildings will become targets" wouldn't that be somewhat obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?
it wasnt readily obvious to you. You deflected about 8 posts before you finally answered the question. Arent you a rightwing whiner?
Yes, the point was obvious. You leftist whiners are angry at the election, and now it's "Trumps damn buildings" that are a problem. What will it be tomorrow? I can't wait.
Who said Drumpfs buildings were a problem? The OP just asked if they would become a target now specifically because they have his name on it. Stop being a snowflake and read slowly. That way you wont assign make believe points to other peoples statements.

"Trump's building will become targets" wouldn't that be obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?

I said feel free to state your own opinion. You dont even know how you feel so you're lame mind reading act doesnt work when you can even read your own.

Give it a try
Ok so your point was "How long before Trump's buildings will become targets!!" Did you come up with that revelation on your own? You must be some kind of prophet.

It took a shorter amount of time than it took for you to get it. Now whats your opinion on it?

Who said Drumpfs buildings were a problem? The OP just asked if they would become a target now specifically because they have his name on it. Stop being a snowflake and read slowly. That way you wont assign make believe points to other peoples statements.
Shut up, I'm superior to you, I have black in me.

raw

You seem to have a huge problem with reading comprehension. Have someone with basic reading skills tell you why the reply you just gave demonstrates exactly why you failed 1rst grade english.

Give it a try

It took a shorter amount of time than it took for you to get it. Now whats your opinion on it?
Already stated, dufus, they aren't any more or less targets than other types of targets that terrorists have been hitting.

Give it a try

Already stated, dufus, they aren't any more or less targets than other types of targets that terrorists have been hitting.

Great, see you later :laugh2:

raw

You seem to have a huge problem with reading comprehension. Have someone with basic reading skills tell you why the reply you just gave demonstrates exactly why you failed 1rst grade english.
Don't remind me of 1st grade and 3rd grade. They were very difficult years for me. Now if I were 100% black, like you, it would have been a breeze.

Give it a try

Great, see you later :laugh2:
Thank you for flying Air Liberal.

Thats not what we're talking about tho. We're talking about potential targets and how to protect them and you're over there playing the victim saying liberals love terrorism, I mean, you skipped right to wetting your pants mode

No, Obama just drops drone bombs on their asses. Name calling does nothing!
Ha ha ha. Like that red line he drew in the sand, which gave rise to the JV team of terrorists known as ISIS?
I think the drones speak louder and more forcefully than Obama does. Speak softly but carry a big stick.Obama ain't no punk when it comes to killing enemies of the USA!

No, Obama just drops drone bombs on their asses. Name calling does nothing!
Ha ha ha. Like that red line he drew in the sand, which gave rise to the JV team of terrorists known as ISIS?
I think the drones speak louder and more forcefully than Obama does. Speak softly but carry a big stick.Obama ain't no punk when it comes to killing enemies of the USA!
Obama has both spoken softly and carried a toothpick. Nobody respects or fears him.

Forum List

Back