How long before social network giants choose our nations president/politicians?

I defeated them long ago
All I did was nail my Windows shut
Made a hell of a racket !
crunch.png

A

It's more of "when will politicians use social media giants to pick them".

We're there already.

But but but…..DEMOCRACY!

WOW. This is big. This is HUGE. Further concrete proof of the Left's criminal election fraud. If Alex Jones is worth an over 1 BILLION DOLLAR fine for giving an unpopular opinion on his podcast to people who never even heard it, then Google blocking and interferring in national election(s) violating their public trust as a vital utility to advance leftist leaning political agendas to the harm of the nation ought to deserve at least a 50-100 billion dollar fine!

Let's round it off to an even TRILLION!

WOW. This is big. This is HUGE. Further concrete proof of the Left's criminal election fraud. If Alex Jones is worth an over 1 BILLION DOLLAR fine for giving an unpopular opinion on his podcast to people who never even heard it, then Google blocking and interferring in national election(s) violating their public trust as a vital utility to advance leftist leaning political agendas to the harm of the nation ought to deserve at least a 50-100 billion dollar fine!

Do you think the “DEMOCRACY” screamers will give two-shits?
Kondor3
Mac1958
Golfing Gator

I love it when the over emotional gullibles get together. Always a good show. I’ll make popcorn

Do you think the “DEMOCRACY” screamers will give two-shits?
Kondor3
Mac1958
Golfing Gator

A couple things...

1. Being the target of a lawsuit does not make a company guilty.

2. Spam is where this email belongs unless it was requested. I report every political related email as spam as well as reporting all the political text I got as junk

Forum List

Back