How long before social network giants choose our nations president/politicians?

Are we sure the America as we know it, the greatest nation on earth is sustainable when that becomes the case?
They already are. Trump a couple of months ago sent a nominee for the SEC and McConnell is sitting on it. Big tech opposes this nominee. I forgot the man's name.

In an alternate future where Biden wins, it would start in one month.

In the American future, it is never allowed to happen.

I don't believe anything posted on social media, in news papers or on any new channel. They keep repeating lies until you believe it. Trump gave them all a tax cut to increase their power over US.

I only vote based on the verified data. It's sad that all the Debt Trump ran up, actually slowed the recovery, Jobs, GDP growth & increased trade deficit & crime rate. He has done some good, kept US out of stupid wars, but Hillary would have created another surplus & we can't afford more Republican debt!

People seldom actually think about the effect big tech has on us.

We've become so dependant on technology that without it, the country would be brought to its knees.

There are probably 3 or 4 companies out there, that if they decided to, they could hold the country for a ransom (political outcome), and there is nothing anyone could do about it.

Big Tech is running the world,

I hope and pray that not for much longer. :wink_2:

Tough road ahead for us, hon.

But we can not just give up at this stage. Too much in on the line.

100%. Literally the future of the nation. My family had enough fascism when my Latvian great grandfather was sent to the Gulag to die by Stalin. I dont understand why people dont get it.

Its disheartening to see all these liberals who throw around RACIST and Facist. They so easily say Trump is Hitler. Its disgusting,

People seldom actually think about the effect big tech has on us.

We've become so dependant on technology that without it, the country would be brought to its knees.

There are probably 3 or 4 companies out there, that if they decided to, they could hold the country for a ransom (political outcome), and there is nothing anyone could do about it.
No way. What companies could do that? There are several if not hundreds of replacement computer communications technology companies ready to fill any void.

100%. Literally the future of the nation. My family had enough fascism when my Latvian great grandfather was sent to the Gulag to die by Stalin. I dont understand why people dont get it.

Its disheartening to see all these liberals who throw around RACIST and Facist. They so easily say Trump is Hitler. Its disgusting,
So you can't take political mud slinging?

What about the true feelings of all those Trump Supporters who CHEERED the statement this Trump Supporting Woman made?

What about the true feelings of all those Trump Supporters who CHEERED the statement this Trump Supporting Woman made?

Calling Trump “Hitler” is lazy and pathetic.

Calling Trump “Hitler” is lazy and pathetic.

Steve Bannon clapped & they cheered for Trump to be a dictator!!! Trump want's & tries to become a dictator. He tried to force Ukraine to rig our election & got impeached for it. Democrats barely hold enough power to prevent Trump dictatorship!

Forum List

Back