How long before Dems come clean and openly detest/contest America’s right to sovereignty?

How does a nation acquire 20-40 million illegal aliens without having an open border?

By allowing businesses to pay them discount wages under the table while avoiding payroll taxes.

Do you advocate for open borders, yes or no? It's a simple question..

Yes I do. No it's not simple. An open border should not to be confused with no border.
so anyone should just be allowed to come in and go and do whatever?....

For the confused, that is what an open border represents, except for the "do whatever". We've had a restricted border now for about a hundred years.
and yet in S.Cal it doesnt seem so restricted does it?...

How does a nation acquire 20-40 million illegal aliens without having an open border?

By allowing businesses to pay them discount wages under the table while avoiding payroll taxes.

Hold on a minute...I thought border security was a fundamental duty of government? Are you saying that "businesses" are what controls the our border?

Yes I do. No it's not simple. An open border should not to be confused with no border.

For the confused, that is what an open border represents, except for the "do whatever". We've had a restricted border now for about a hundred years.
Come on Harry...look at how "restricted" this looks.
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARG65P.jpg

Come on Harry...look at how "restricted" this looks.
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARG65P.jpg
hey i lived for quit a while were you live at,i know how many illegals live there.....some people in this country have no idea because were they may live there may not be that many so they dont see what the problem is...

We’ve all watched this build for some time now...Dems are becoming increasingly blatant in their discontent for America’s right to sovereignty.
How many Democrats have expressed their displeasure with government turning ANYONE loose among the U.S. citizenry who utters the word amnesty?
How many want immigration reform with REAL Americans being the beneficiary of such legislation?
Come on Dems....stop beating around the bush, own it and come clean.

You never stop projecting your insane ideas.

Not so insane. There is a thread on this board right now about Dems wanting illegal aliens to vote.

Can't get more insane then that.
you notice how jones gave you a thumbs down for that?...you can tell were his loyalties lie....

Oh yes. I love watching them defend that stuttering fuck. Even they know there isn't much to defend. The man is going to ruin this country and he's well on his way.
well you notice how jones is against anything by the right,but yet just cant seem to defend his positions.....

C_Clayton_Jones refutations all read the same...they go like this.....”the thread premise is a lie because I said so.”
or its a red herring fallacy....

We’ve all watched this build for some time now...Dems are becoming increasingly blatant in their discontent for America’s right to sovereignty.
How many Democrats have expressed their displeasure with government turning ANYONE loose among the U.S. citizenry who utters the word asylum?
How many want immigration reform with REAL Americans being the beneficiary of such legislation?
They have been declaring the US has no right to sovereignty for YEARS, demonstrated by their attempt to wipe out our borders.

Have YOU ever crossed out borders into Canada or Mexico?

Hold on a minute...I thought border security was a fundamental duty of government? Are you saying that "businesses" are what controls the our border?

Now who's playing at word games?

If businesses stopped paying for the workers, they would stop coming for the work.

Have YOU ever crossed out borders into Canada or Mexico?

Never needed to - My people have been fighting illegal immigration since before 1492. 'Open Borders' didn't work out for us, either. :p

Now who's playing at word games?

If businesses stopped paying for the workers, they would stop coming for the work.

I think you're extremely confused....you are saying, in effect, that businesses are who govern our border...you are saying businesses control the flow of illegals into our country. Listen to how retarded that sounds. The federal government is sworn to secure our border...not businesses.

[QUOTE="surada, post: 26702927, member: 77344"]
My family has been here since 1619.[/QUOTE]
Congrats....Want a cookie? My family has been here much longer. In fact, we didn't have to 'COME' here. We were ALREADY here.

[QUOTE="surada, post: 26702927, member: 77344"]
My family has been here since 1619.
Congrats....Want a cookie? My family has been here much longer. In fact, we didn't have to 'COME' here. We were ALREADY here.
[/QUOTE]

So you are Native American.. I thought they roamed North and South pretty freely unless they ran into another tribe's hunting ground.

Listen to how retarded that sounds. The federal government is sworn to secure our border...not businesses.

Funny I thought they swore to uphold the Constitution, not to secure our borders from menial workers looking for jobs. But if you want to think that the Jobs offered (under the table) in America aren't a big reason why they come here in droves, it's okay by me.

How many Democrats have expressed their displeasure with government turning ANYONE loose among the U.S. citizenry who utters the word amnesty?

Not so insane. There is a thread on this board right now about Dems wanting illegal aliens to vote.

Illegals can't vote.. Who takes up such stupid claims?

Read the thread and let us all know.

Illegals can't vote.. Who takes up such stupid claims?

Read the thread and let us all know.

1615232329974.png

Illegals....out-of-state residents....dead people......

Listen to how retarded that sounds. The federal government is sworn to secure our border...not businesses.

Funny I thought they swore to uphold the Constitution, not to secure our borders from menial workers looking for jobs. But if you want to think that the Jobs offered (under the table) in America aren't a big reason why they come here in droves, it's okay by me.

hahaha...silly Tard. When one takes an oath to defend the constitution they are, in effect, promising to uphold the laws laid on the books by
We The People. Weird that you'd detest such a thing.

hahaha...silly Tard. When one takes an oath to defend the constitution they are, in effect, promising to uphold the laws laid on the books by
We The People. Weird that you'd detest such a thing.

Weird that you need defending against Pedro the yardboy or his cousin Jose the busboy. You're mad at them and want to punish them, but not who pays or enables them and others to come here.

Forum List

Back