How Liberals really feel about black people

Voter ID laws are not racist. Those who say these laws are racist are racist. They think black people are too stupid to get an id, or to know where to vote.
Some libs think blacks are also too stupid to use the Internet! lol

Last edited:
Seems to depends on of whom the question is asked.

In the video, the question, when asked of white Liberals in Berkeley, California, received exactly the response on would expect of brain-washed zombies.....e.g., white Liberals.
You can hear the propaganda being rolled out like the message on an answering machine.

You have to see the response when the same query was posed to blacks here in the Big Apple, in Harlem...

"Do voter ID laws suppress the black vote?"

This is hysterical!

It depends on where you live.

It's a shining example of how libs think. We've seen it before in the emails that were leaked.

Libs believe blacks are too stupid to use the Internet, but smart enough to cast an educated vote. Go figure.

In the video, the question, when asked of white Liberals in Berkeley, California, received exactly the response on would expect of brain-washed zombies.....e.g., white Liberals.
You can hear the propaganda being rolled out like the message on an answering machine.

You have to see the response when the same query was posed to blacks here in the Big Apple, in Harlem...

This is hysterical!

It's a shining example of how libs think. We've seen it before in the emails that were leaked.

Libs believe blacks are too stupid to use the Internet, but smart enough to cast an educated vote. Go figure.

And let's not forget that the most popular Democrat elected official, Bill Clinton, has been a racist his entire political life.

I sure hope some Liberal/Democrat denies that...and challenges me to prove it.

This is hysterical!

And let's not forget that the most popular Democrat elected official, Bill Clinton, has been a racist his entire political life.

I sure hope some Liberal/Democrat denies that...and challenges me to prove it.

Bill and Hillary have always been racist. People who have been paying attention know that.

I'm not surprised some here are ignorant to that fact. They're also the ones I tend to ignore.
:)

Thanks again, PoliticalChic. The vid you shared speaks volumes about how libs think. :)

This is hysterical!

If voter ID laws are designed to disproportionately affect a certain race negatively, then yes of course they're racist.

If a negro doesn't have an ID he/she can't even fucking APPLY for 'Free Everything'.
That same ID is 100% legitimate as a voter ID.

I am for voter ID....
I am against a government that makes it extremely
difficult to get the paperwork in order....

I have heard stories of an elderly black women who was forced to make multiple
trips to various government agency's in order to satisfy the many requirements....

Seems like the goal is to discourage voters of color....

Every election we hear the stories where American voters don't turn up in big numbers....

Then we also here how cities and county's cut the number of polling places
and cut the hours ....

What the hell.....
That's right. An "elderly Black woman was FORCED to make................" Total bullshit! Are you claiming that this old Black women had no community support from her church etc?
BULLSHIT!
You have "heard stories".
Ya fucking right!
If this old Black woman was/is receiving ANY form of government assistance she has a valid voter ID!!!!!!
Fucking use your brain!!!!!!!

I learned so much from our Liberal pals in Berkeley, that, as a public service I'm going to provide a 'cheat sheet' for Liberals so that they can have the talking points about Voter ID Laws ready at all times!

Let's call this the "Berkeley Manifesto"....

1. Voter ID Laws are pretty racist....they're bad!

2. Voter ID Laws are a way to perpetuate racism

3. Racist...fer sure! Definitely suppresses the African-American vote!

4. ...blacks are less likely to have state IDs.

5. Minorities are less likely to have the kind of IDs that are required.

6. Blacks don't live in areas that have easy access to DMVs or places where they can get identification.

7. They don't have access to the internet, they have to pay internet providers certain fees.....

8. Black people don't have the knowledge of how to go on line, of how it works.

9. Blacks may not have smart phones, the may not have data....

10 The don't know what is out there....they are not aware....they're not informed.

11. There is a repression of like felons...and that is a huge population of African-Americans.

I know they are correct....I got 'em straight from the horse's mouth...well, maybe the donkey's mouths.

They must see blacks as lab chimps. You gotta take care of them every day or they'll perish. I'm sorry, but it doesn't get any more racist than the left's narrative when it comes to the excuses for not having voter ID.

We all know they can't talk about the real reason they fight against oversight, voter roll updates and a good verification system. They won't support anything that would not allow illegals to vote undetected. They don't want to do anything to deter cheating. This is the best explanation they could come up with. Crying racism when they run into opposition is their go-to tactic for damn near every issue.

Sadly, voter ID wouldn't stop the mass cheating that is done by tampering with machines or memory cards or dishonest poll workers. A report out of Florida is that some workers were sitting in a room filling out stacks of absentee ballots. The poll worker who witnessed it was fired. There are millions of unused, legal ballots and the poll workers know that they can use them and no one will ever be any the wiser because the ballots appear to belong to citizens. Stopping motor voter registration and updating voter rolls by having likely voters register would eliminate millions of ballots that can be used by cheaters. If the right was suspected of this, it would have been stopped ages ago.

This is hysterical!

Racism is it self a lie, RACISM is DEAD. It's just become an excuse for people that need one. Enough, give it up.

Isn't it more about exposure and experience more than social ideology? Ignorance comes in every size, shape, and political affiliation. Ignorance breeds fear, and fear breeds hate/contempt. I think neither progressives nor conservatives hold the title on racism, whether it's insidious or outright, hostile or patronizing.

Maybe I'm just a ladida idealist, though. I'm only 51. Bitterness might grow with age and someday I'll just want all the kids off my lawn.

Lmao I sure do hope those racist assholes see that video. Hek, I hope a lot of the ignorant leftists on here see that video.

Racism is it self a lie, RACISM is DEAD. It's just become an excuse for people that need one. Enough, give it up.
Libs seem to think blacks are too stupid to get an ID to vote. I think that's more than a bit racist.

I'd like to ask the OP Is burning a cross in someones yard racist?
Ask the Democrats...

Their terrorist arm (the KKK) did it for years!!!!

So true.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

You see? When you can't get someone to admit that burning a cross in someone's yard is racist then it's no wonder they don't see racism in other areas.

Actually, I find it funny that the Democrats consider blacks to be too stupid or lazy to go to the DMV and get a free ID...

Go figure...

Thats right! You set up hoops and then claim someone is weak because they wont jump through them! :2up:
If a person is too "weak" to be able to prove that they are eligible to vote in the district they wish to vote in, then they should not be allowed to vote. I don't care what type of "ID" is required, be it photo ID issued by the state (available for a pretty small fee, in some cases even free) or a recent utility bill establishing residence in said district, some sort of "ID" or proof of eligibility to vote in said district should be required. How is this an undue hardship?

Using "weak" as a characterization is akin to double dog daring. It means nothing
Then why did you use it? I was merely using the term you used. Also, please answer the question I posed or admit that it is not an undue hardship.

It's an obvious attempt to disenfranchise.

Funny , righties are against gun registration because the big bad gov will take their guns away . They believe that but don't think state issued voter ID is an attempt to stop legit voters .

Why are these othe IDS accepted by the DMV to get a fancy voter ID but NOT be good enough to use at the poll station?
So, are you saying that if one must show ID to exercise 2nd amendment rights (ie. purchase a gun), then it is ok to expect ID to exercise one's right to vote? Or am I missing something?

Forum List

Back