How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

Susan M. Michael
US Director
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem
We support Israel because we are Americans and we believe all Americans should support Israel. Israel is a democracy, and the only democracy in a region of totalitarian and repressive governments. Israel is a strong and loyal ally of the USA in a region where the word “ally” is a relative term. In America’s war against terrorism and in her stance for freedom from tyranny, she will never have a stronger more vital ally than Israel.
Israel may need America’s support, but we know America needs Israel.

International Christian Embassy Jerusalem: Why We Support Israel

Palestinians who call for death of all Americans and Jews
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

Show me some mass graves of Palestinians inside Israels borders, than come talk to me about ethnic cleansing.

Interesting thought. What happened to those thousands of Palestinians that Israel killed?

I don't know, show me some mass graves.

Mass graves? Probably not. Hundreds of thousands in refugee camps? Yes.

It would just be interesting to find out what happened to the 20 here and hundred there who were killed.

Interesting thought. What happened to those thousands of Palestinians that Israel killed?

Millions are being slaughtered by Arabs and Muslims in Darfur and southern Sudan. Can you provide links to you condemning the genocide in Darfur and Sudan?

No, I didn't think so, because, you're full of shit.

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0]The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube[/ame]

Millions are being slaughtered by Arabs and Muslims in Darfur and southern Sudan. Can you provide links to you condemning the genocide in Darfur and Sudan?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

Way to stick to the topic, mr expert on being full of shit.

No love for the millions slaughtered in Darfur, towel head?

Not really, why? Should I care? Btw, Israel doesn't seem to be doing anything either...

Not really, why? Should I care? Btw, Israel doesn't seem to be doing anything either...

Israel actually lets in refugees from Darfur, when the Arabs wouldn't piss on the Darfurians even if they were on fire.

Sorry, wrong again, Israel just closed its border to any more africans. Apparently, they kept just enough sand monkeys to scrub all the toilets, so they don't need any more fake jews.

Israel actually lets in refugees from Darfur, when the Arabs wouldn't piss on the Darfurians even if they were on fire.

Sorry, wrong again, Israel just closed its border to any more africans. Apparently, they kept just enough sand monkeys to scrub all the toilets, so they don't need any more fake jews.

Wrong, as usual, birdbrain.

Refugees from Darfur waiving Israeli flags and praising Israeli democracy
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGa2_8tgsKw]Darfur Muslim Refugees demonstrating in Israel to support ICC - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back