How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
The boy, small and frail, is struggling to stay awake. His head lolls to the side, at one point slumping on to his chest. "Lift up your head! Lift it up!" shouts one of his interrogators, slapping him. But the boy by now is past caring, for he has been awake for at least 12 hours since he was separated at gunpoint from his parents at two that morning. "I wish you'd let me go," the boy whimpers, "just so I can get some sleep."

During the nearly six-hour video, 14-year-old Palestinian Islam Tamimi, exhausted and scared, is steadily broken to the point where he starts to incriminate men from his village and weave fantastic tales that he believes his tormentors want to hear.

This rarely seen footage seen by The Independent offers a glimpse into an Israeli interrogation, almost a rite of passage that hundreds of Palestinian children accused of throwing stones undergo every year.

How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones - Middle East, World - The Independent

The boy, small and frail, is struggling to stay awake. His head lolls to the side, at one point slumping on to his chest. "Lift up your head! Lift it up!" shouts one of his interrogators, slapping him. But the boy by now is past caring, for he has been awake for at least 12 hours since he was separated at gunpoint from his parents at two that morning. "I wish you'd let me go," the boy whimpers, "just so I can get some sleep."

During the nearly six-hour video, 14-year-old Palestinian Islam Tamimi, exhausted and scared, is steadily broken to the point where he starts to incriminate men from his village and weave fantastic tales that he believes his tormentors want to hear.

This rarely seen footage seen by The Independent offers a glimpse into an Israeli interrogation, almost a rite of passage that hundreds of Palestinian children accused of throwing stones undergo every year.

How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones - Middle East, World - The Independent

OH BOO FUCKING HOO..... Maybe the littl bastard ought to look at what HIS peolple are doing to the Irealis!

Fuck this BS thread!​

OH BOO FUCKING HOO..... Maybe the littl bastard ought to look at what HIS peolple are doing to the Irealis!

Fuck this BS thread!​

Jose likes the boys, if you know what I mean

You throw rocks, the people you throw rocks at will get annoyed.

and the arab teenagers do throw rocks with slings that in olden times caused fatalities. You come at a soldier with a deadly weapon and you survive the experience count yourself lucky.

Why doesn't israel just buy the ovens off of Germany and fry all the fucking sand monkeys? Didn't they learn ANYTHING from WWII?

The boy, small and frail

Muchacho, since you like the small, frail Arab boys, you no doubt have love for the small, frail Arab boys discriminated against in Spain, yes?

European Agency For Human Rights: High Levels of Discrimination Against Muslims in Spain
The European Agency for Human Rights has issued a report which names Spain as one of the countries where there is most discrimination against Muslims. The report reveals that one in three Muslims in Europe has been the victim of discrimination, but in Spain the percentage increases to 40%.

13% of the Muslims in Spain said they had suffered discrimination last year when they wanted to buy or rent property, but they feel most under attack in the area of legal questions and policing, 43% claimed they had been stopped by the Spanish police over the past 12 months.
Many times they make no official complaint, because they believe nothing will come of it.

High levels of discrimination against Muslims in Spain

Fuck this BS thread!​

Yeah he pm'd me wanting to know

If I would cry when this happens to my kids, what I choose as acceptable also comes around....

Now why on earth would this happen to my kids.... I cant recall ever being a part of a terrorist organization.... plus they are young christian girls who are interested in being evengalists.

Plus... Jos.... your avie is sick ya asshole!

edited b/c Jos is a tired whiney earopean

Go to bed Jos :lmao:

Last edited:

Fuck this BS thread!​

Yeah the shithead pm'd me with this shit....

"Dont cry when this happens to your kids, what you choose as acceptable also comes around"

Now why on arth would this happen to my kids.... I cant recall ever being a part of a terrorist organization.... plus they are young christian girls who are interested in being evengalists.

qft

Notice> The Infidel will post Private Messages

Last edited:

"Dont cry when this happens to your kids, what you choose as acceptable also comes around"

Now why on arth would this happen to my kids.... I cant recall ever being a part of a terrorist organization.... plus they are young christian girls who are interested in being evengalists.

qft

Muchacho, no love for the young Arab boys persecuted in your Spain?

European Agency For Human Rights: High Levels of Discrimination Against Muslims in Spain
The European Agency for Human Rights has issued a report which names Spain as one of the countries where there is most discrimination against Muslims. The report reveals that one in three Muslims in Europe has been the victim of discrimination, but in Spain the percentage increases to 40%.

13% of the Muslims in Spain said they had suffered discrimination last year when they wanted to buy or rent property, but they feel most under attack in the area of legal questions and policing, 43% claimed they had been stopped by the Spanish police over the past 12 months.
Many times they make no official complaint, because they believe nothing will come of it.

High levels of discrimination against Muslims in Spain

qft

But, the infidel doesn't marry 6 year old little girls like your pedophile Mahomet :lol:

Yet another IDIOTIC comment by the INFIDEL JStone who is as boring as shit as usual:cool:I KICK ASS

qft

But, the infidel doesn't marry 6 year old little girls like your pedophile Mahomet :lol:

Palestinian less than lethal weapon.

nidarocks2wallweb.jpg

Rubber coated rocks

qft

You litttle pussy.... You pm'd me reminding me of the rule I broke.... I apologized and fixed it, as I am not here to break rules.
Just like the pussy piece of crap you are.. you go and post this.

screw you ya big baby! Its no wonder considering where you live :rofl:

:(

Forum List

Back