How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

Repeating the same mistake doesn't make it correct, it merely shows your defeat. This is why you have zero reputational points even after 2 years of mindless posts.

The League of Nations established borders for the Jewish National home in 1922, from the Galilee to the Negev, from the Jordan Riv. to the Med Sea.

Why did the Zionists accept part of a state when they received the whole pie 25 years earlier?

The "Jewish national home" was illegal and flopped.

No wonder you have zero reputational points, dimwit. :lol:

Barack Obama...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States.
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

It has been urged that the expression "a national home for the Jewish people" offered a prospect that Palestine might in due course become a Jewish State or Commonwealth. His Majesty's Government do not wish to contest the view, which was expressed by the Royal Commission, that the Zionist leaders at the time of the issue of the Balfour Declaration recognised that an ultimate Jewish State was not precluded by the terms of the Declaration. But, with the Royal Commission, His Majesty's Government believe that the framers of the Mandate in which the Balfour Declaration was embodied could not have intended that Palestine should be converted into a Jewish State against the will of the Arab population of the country. That Palestine was not to be converted into a Jewish State might be held to be implied in the passage from the Command Paper of 1922 which reads as follows

"Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that `Palestine is to become as Jewish as England is English.' His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated .... the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the (Balfour) Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded IN PALESTINE."

The Avalon Project : British White Paper of 1939

You throw rocks, the people you throw rocks at will get annoyed.

You invade people's land
Jews have lived in Israel for 3000 years, birdbrain. Pallies are just Arabs from Arabia who invaded Israel a few decades ago.

Maybe, open a history book? :lol:

Watch, learn, nitwit...

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one ofthe most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as thre Merneptah Stele. The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethical group called Israelites in Canaan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

a few decades ago

youtube

You have an archaeological record, not bogus youtube videos, of Palestinians living in Israel even before the 20th century? No, I didn't think so

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel since the 13th century BC verified by the archaeoligical record.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

a few decades ago

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683JeJPL7UY]Churches of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Bogus video. Palestine was invented by the British and didn't exist prior to WW I. :lol:

Cambridge University Press...
In Ottoman times [400 years duration, prior to WW I] no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

a few decades ago

youtube

You have an archaeological record, not bogus youtube videos, of Palestinians living in Israel even before the 20th century? No, I didn't think so

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel since the 13th century BC verified by the archaeoligical record.

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

So, all those churches are just a myth?

Churches from Palestine? Palestine was invented by the British and didn't even exist prior to WW I, birdbrain :lol:

In Ottoman times [400 years duration, prior to WW I], no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.

Churches from Palestine? Palestine was invented by the British and didn't even exist prior to WW I, birdbrain :lol:

In Ottoman times [400 years duration, prior to WW I], no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.

Who built all those churches?

The churches in your bogus youtube video of the mythical Palestine. :lol:

Encyclopedia of the Ottoman Empire...
Palestine did not exist in the geographical imagination of the Ottomans...Jews referred to the territory as Eretz Yisrael, the land of Israel. Throughout the Ottoman period, pilgrims and clergy from both religious traditions visited what they considered the "Holy Land" following a route from the port of Jaffa to Jerusalem.

Palestine did not exist in the geographical imagination of the Ottomans...Jews referred to the territory as Eretz Yisrael, the land of Israel. Throughout the Ottoman period, pilgrims and clergy from both religious traditions visited what they considered the "Holy Land" following a route from the port of Jaffa to Jerusalem.

Of course you ducked the question and posted crap.

Of course, you lost the debate, as always, which is why you have zero reputational points after 2 years of mindless posts :lol:

Your youtube video is bogus. Palestine didn't exist prior to WW I, dink :lol:

Last edited:

Of course, you lost the debate, as always, which is why you have zero reputational points after 2 years of mindless posts :lol:

You re still ducking the question and posting crap.

The churches in your bogus youtube video of the "Palestine" that was invented in the 20th century by the British. :lol:

Cambridge University Press

The churches in your bogus youtube video of the "Palestine" that was invented in the 20th century by the British. :lol:

More worthless name game crapola.

More worthless name game crapola.

The churches in your bogus youtube video of the "Palestine" that was invented in the 20th century. :lol:

Not very ancient history, eh, dimwit?:lol:

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel since the 13th century BCE verified by the archaeological record, not bogus youtube videos.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria
The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate

More crap.

No answer.

You lose, as usual. No reputational points for you.:lol:

Jews are the only nation to have existed in Israel for the past 3000 years.

More crap.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel since the 13th century BC, verified by the archaeological record.

No archaeological record Palestinians existed in Israel even prior to the 20th century AD.

University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology: Canaan and Ancient Israel
While many are familiar with the ancient Canaanites and Israelite peoples through stories from the Old Testament of the Bible, this exhibit explores the identities of these peoples in pre-historical times through the material remains that they have left behind
Canaan & Ancient Israel @ University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology

You lose, as usual. No reputational points for you.:lol:

Jews are the only nation to have existed in Israel for the past 3000 years.

More crap.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel since the 13th century BC, verified by the archaeological record.

No archaeological record Palestinians existed in Israel even prior to the 20th century AD.

University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology: Canaan and Ancient Israel
While many are familiar with the ancient Canaanites and Israelite peoples through stories from the Old Testament of the Bible, this exhibit explores the identities of these peoples in pre-historical times through the material remains that they have left behind
Canaan & Ancient Israel @ University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology

More crap.

No answer.

Forum List

Back