How is your day going?

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I'm hungry but afraid to eat. I throw everything up. It's a diverticulosis episode. It sucks.

How is your day today or your week this week?

Are you getting through things ? The world is yours!

6c2c44f176b770c011da36dd531a2355.jpg

I exist in a duopoly ,along with a disparity greater than ever seen as merely the worker ant looking up at a world of political posturing engineered to take everything about me down, to pull them up
TGIF
~S~

I'm hungry but afraid to eat. I throw everything up. It's a diverticulosis episode. It sucks.

6c2c44f176b770c011da36dd531a2355.jpg

Sorry.

There's only one condition that I'd rather have less than diverticulitis!

Sorry.

There's only one condition that I'd rather have less than diverticulitis!

I've been in the ER 3 times becuase I got so dehydrated from vomitting for 8 hours. Now when it happens I know don't eat for days just a clear liquid diet. But I'm hungry and it sucks. Holes in my intestines.

There are plenty worse conditions I am sure. I am surprized you even knew what it is because I didn't until they diagnosed it. What was the other condition worse for you?

It just hurts it feels like someone is stabbing me and combined with nausea.

I am recovering now.

I've been in the ER 3 times becuase I got so dehydrated from vomitting for 8 hours. Now when it happens I know don't eat for days just a clear liquid diet. But I'm hungry and it sucks. Holes in my intestines.

There are plenty worse conditions I am sure. I am surprized you even knew what it is because I didn't until they diagnosed it. What was the other condition worse for you?

It just hurts it feels like someone is stabbing me and combined with nausea.

I am recovering now.

Glad to hear you're recovering.

The only thing worse is trigeminal neuralgia, which I have. I'd trade you, but you wouldn't want this.

I still say that you would do very well to get on an aloe vera juice regimen.

Just look up ''using aloe vera juice for diverticulitis''

It's a known treatment for your symptoms and some contend it to be a natural cure, over time.

But anyway. I'm right there with you. I almost called a waambuhlance today when I felt like my heart was gonna explode. It's been beating off the charts the last few days. Already had three cardiac arrests over the last few years when my thyroid went into overdrive.

I still say that you would do ver ywell to get on an aloe vera juice regimine.

Just look up ''using aloe vera juice for diverticulitis''

It's a known treatment for your symptoms and some contend it to be a natural cure, over time.

But anyway. I'm right there with you. I almost called a waambuhlance today when I felt like my heart was gonna explode. It's been beating off the charts the last few days. Already had three cardiac arrests over the last few years when my thyroid went into overdrive.
Yes I remember and I did but I havent made my own. I also have to not eat certain foods. You should go to the ER if you feel like that. I understand why you don't want to as I hate going to the hospital or doctor. But you don't want to risk it. Also can you take a sedative like a valium? That might help just for the panic factor. I would g to ER though.

I looked it up. Yeah that would be awful. I mean you would need morphine to not be in pain. Plus you also have to eat and drink. That sucks.

And morphine doesn't work, except in very short term use.. Anti-seizure medications help but the side effects are terrible.

Thanks for asking. You take care.

I went outside today. Got some groceries and flu shot at the pharmacy while I was there. There's a good BBQ joint called Dickies right next door so I picked up a pork rib plate with BBQ baked beans to take home. Pretty good day as days go.

Yes I remember and I did but I havent made my own. I also have to not eat certain foods. You should go to the ER if you feel like that. I understand why you don't want to as I hate going to the hospital or doctor. But you don't want to risk it. Also can you take a sedative like a valium? That might help just for the panic factor. I would g to ER though.

Nah. I don't panic or anything. I'll be alright. I've been in there enough already. I survived 240 bpm, then they killed me for a few seconds on the waambuhlance then put me back under and shocked me a few times the last time. I'm a freakin lion, Michelle420.

145 bpm ain't nuthin but a thang. So that's why I didn't. But I did consider it. It's down a bit now, so seems alright.

But anyway. I'm serious about the aloe vera juice. And, yeah your diet plays into recovery as well.

I went outside today. Got some groceries and flu shot at the pharmacy while I was there. There's a good BBQ joint called Dickies right next door so I picked up a pork rib plate with BBQ baked beans to take home. Pretty good day as days go.
Nice we have Dickies BBQ too. You are ready for flu season.

Nah. I don't panic or anything. I'll be alright. I've been in there enough already. I survived 240 bpm, then they killed me for a few seconds on the waambuhlance then put me back under and shocked me a few times the last time. I'm a freakin lion, Michelle420.

145 bpm ain't nuthin but a thang. So that's why I didn't. But I did consider it. It's down a bit now, so seems alright.

But anyway. I'm serious about the aloe vera juice. And, yeah your diet plays into recovery as well.
The problem is I have to go to specialty shops tp try and get some to make myself. Its not out here everywhere. I was surprzed to find the already made juice.

I understand about the er. I hate going as well which is why I suffer so long before going.

The problem is I have to go to specialty shops tp try and get some to make myself. Its not out here everywhere. I was surprzed to find the already made juice.

Yeah, that stuff is so expensive when you buy it already made, though. And you can only get it in like 20oz bottles or whever. Not practical at all when you're on a regimen.

Around here we just buy the aloe vera itself from the produce stand or the grocery store and then peel it and chop it up and blend it with whatever real fruit juice/fruits. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, watermelon...whatever you like or want specific nutrition from. I like to use a wide variety of different berry colors if I mix some up, as they all have their own properties. Goes a long way. Plus change the flavor up.

Looks like this...

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back