How is government in way of Business??

And the govt does create jobs, just look at the job creation figures during the Bush Preisdency.

At least 25% of americans depend on the govt for income. either directly working for the govt or working for a business that is a govt supplier, etc.

A unionist teacher knows about entrepreneurship how?

Read about in the same book Obama did?

Still no real world explanations on how the government is in the way. It will never come. They have no explanations. They have no facts. They have a religion.

Yep it is faith baseed.

How many new businesses open up without tax breaks, free govt paid for land, interest free or low interest loand, etc in recent years?

Yeah, the small business administration...EEEeeeeevil gubbermint.

But when you say stuff like that, you're asking them to actually think about and even ::gasp:: question the faith.

Aint gonna happen.

The rightys keep chanting from under their rocks, that somehow government is preventing the economy recovery, BECAUSE GOVERNMENT IS IN THE WAY!! I'ts all somehow governments fault that jobs are not being created with the Trillon dollars corporations are known to be hoarding. So lets eliminate a few myths;

1.That government creates jobs. No, cons know that is not true, and they tell us quite often that government does not create jobs.:lol:

2.That government is standing in the way of corporations. Yet they cannot cite anything, and when you put them on the spot, they take their Rushkie myths and dive back under their rocks.:lol:

So rightys, this is your chance to tell us Leftys, honestly, how is government in the way of business's creating jobs??

Shitnao, have you ever run a business? Have you ever done anything other than buy something from a business?
If a business has over a certain number of employees it must offer certain benefits. Guess where a business will cut off its hires. How many taxes, tax rebates, temporary rebates, temporary credits etc etc are offered to business. I have no idea myself. I can't possibly keep up with them and I would need both a lawyer and accountant to tell me. Ever hear of OSHA? You can thank them for the departure of the cut and sew industry we had here. Ever hear of workman's comp? That's the program that says if I stupidly stick my hand out the window while driving a company truck and injure myself then the company ahs to pay me. You can thank workman's comp for many many lost jobs in this country. Minimum wage? Yup, lots of lost jobs due to that one. How about oil drillers in the Gulf? Guess how many of them are unemployed.
You really need to get off of mom's couch and work in the real world for a while.

Government does not create jobs but it does confiscate wealth. An entrepreneur can create a job when his revenues are greater than his expenditures and he is okay with x amount of profit. By hiring an employee, that entrepreneur is essentially saying that he is confident that production will increase along with revenues. Again, govt has nothing to do with this process other than imposing taxes and regulations. Govt is not there to help.

yeah right, and water walks on Jesus.

Business relies 100% on government to create the opportunity in which to organize and execute a business plan.

Try building your next business in deep space and see how it works out.

Owning a business and having constant regulations and oversight into all aspect of said business. Is not a business friendly environment. And any of you who think it is. Is lying to yourselves. It only takes common sense to see what government does to business.

Big government does destroy small business, and capitalism will cease to exist as long as we allow government to continue growing.

Business and our economy should be growing ...not government geez

Remember 2+2=4

Shitnao, have you ever run a business?

Another repetition of the prayers. But this idiot goes further...

Ever hear of OSHA?

Indeed I have. My father was the first ironworker to be saved by OSHA regulated safety nets. You want to go back to the days before OSHA? Try it. Please have your idiot tea partiers propose it. I want that debate.

Ever hear of workman's comp?

Indeed I have. Yeah, let's get rid of OSHA so we have millions of injured and maimed workers and then let's get rid of comp so they will be penniless when they are butchered by industry. Go ahead, propose it. I dare you. I want this debate. Let them all see what you are really on about.

Minimum wage?

Yeah, lets get rid of that to. Now we can have people work for nothing, then get maimed then go penniless. What a wonderful world you see for us my man. bannana Republic even.

Big government does destroy small business

Another repetition of the prayers. How does government do it? They'll sooner tell you how God created the Universe in 6 days, and how there were three days without a sun! They have no idea and they don't want one. they have their faith.

Government does not create jobs

That will be news to all those people working for DoD and all those other agencies.

An entrepreneur can create a job when his revenues are greater than his expenditures and he is okay with x amount of profit.

But nobody, not even you hires a person to create a product that will not sell. There is no lack of capital. None. What exists in the real world is a lack of demand. But when has reality ever been allowed to intrude on your religion?

By hiring an employee, that entrepreneur is essentially saying that he is confident that production will increase along with revenues.

And yet over a trillion dollars sits in corporate hands and is not, i repeat not going to hire any workers. Why? The government is in the way? How? You will never get around to answering that, will you? All we will get is repetitions of the right wing prayers.

No, government doesn't create jobs. They place obstacles in the form of taxes and regulations and some of those regulations come in the form of state and fed regs which contradict each other, personal experience.

We, the taxpayers are funding DoD. There are some agencies ie USGS that rely on private acquisition of funds through state and city governments. The federal govt then matches at x percentage. But, the DoD isn't producing anything. They are allocated x amount of dollars through appropriations. Contractors, darpa, then come along to bid for projects.

Yes, you are correct in that I would never hire a person to create a product that wouldn't sell. I was basing my previous assertion on the company having positive growth through sales therefore justifying hiring more employees. Demand is a problem right now and it's taking lots of creativity to make a sale.

No, government doesn't create jobs.

All those people at DoD don't have jobs?

We, the taxpayers are funding DoD.

Gee, how profound. You mean we, the people, are the government? What a radical thought that is.

Contractors, darpa, then come along to bid for projects.

Very good. So, the government is creating those jobs too, huh?

Demand is a problem right now

Wait a second, I thought government was the problem. having a little trouble squaring the religion with reality are you?

The rightys keep chanting from under their rocks, that somehow government is preventing the economy recovery, BECAUSE GOVERNMENT IS IN THE WAY!! I'ts all somehow governments fault that jobs are not being created with the Trillon dollars corporations are known to be hoarding. So lets eliminate a few myths;

1.That government creates jobs. No, cons know that is not true, and they tell us quite often that government does not create jobs.:lol:

2.That government is standing in the way of corporations. Yet they cannot cite anything, and when you put them on the spot, they take their Rushkie myths and dive back under their rocks.:lol:

So rightys, this is your chance to tell us Leftys, honestly, how is government in the way of business's creating jobs??

Those big corps, they dont createw jobs jobs they buy jobs ,
By buying companies ,
Jobs get created in family business making 250 g an annum and passing in down to the next generation.

The product of public schools is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back