How I see the 2024 election, 18 months out.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Joe Biden will not be renominated or reelected, due to health issues and unpopularity, but the DNC will keep him in the primaries in order to prevent serious challengers. Old Joe will then announce that he has decided not to run again, allowing the DNC unfettered power to pick the nominee.

The timing of his announcement will depend, among other things, on a political assessment of what to do with VP Kamala Harris. If Biden resigns before the end of his term, she would become an incumbent President who might help the Democrats in the 2024 elections, since they are determined on a state and district basis. As a result, her unpopularity in Red States would be largely immaterial to the overall election results.

Unless prevented by some unknown cataclysmic occurs, Donald Trump will probably be the Republican nominee for President. If anything, his continuing prosecutions will increase his popularity as a persecuted underdog. It is also likely that the Republicans will maintain control of Congress. In that event, a serious challenge to unverified vote returns in suspect states could throw the Presidential election to the House of Representatives.

My prediction is that the Democrat party will exhume the bodies of Pol Pot and Che Guevara and run them for president. They will tell the Democrat faithful that they are alive instead of dead, and all democrats will believe them, and vote enthusiastically.

The vote will then be determined by the independents and republicans, with the republicans all voting for Trump, but only a quarter of the independents voting for Trump. Three quarters will vote for the dead guy knowing they are dead, as they just can't bring themselves to vote for Trump.

The Pot/Guevara administration will last a thousand years.

Biden will win re-election, Trump will claim he was cheated

Republicans will take the Senate unless they run more Crazy Train candidates

MAGA will catch up with Republicans in the House and Democrats will take it back

My prediction is over-the-hip-waders high bullshit between now and then.

In that event, a serious challenge to unverified vote returns in suspect states could throw the Presidential election to the House of Representatives.
My prediction is that any result that ends with Trump back in the Oval Office will trigger Civil War 2.0 and maybe that's what we need at this point. A nation divided cannot stand anyway, so maybe it's time for a "reset".

My prediction is that the Democrat party will exhume the bodies of Pol Pot and Che Guevara and run them for president. They will tell the Democrat faithful that they are alive instead of dead, and all democrats will believe them, and vote enthusiastically.

The vote will then be determined by the independents and republicans, with the republicans all voting for Trump, but only a quarter of the independents voting for Trump. Three quarters will vote for the dead guy knowing they are dead, as they just can't bring themselves to vote for Trump.

The Pot/Guevara administration will last a thousand years.

Weekend at Che's.

Cool.

I think the economy starts to go into the tank and RFK Jr. basically does to Biden what his uncle Teddy did to Jimmy Carter. RFK Jr's unable to win but constantly nips at Biden's heels and hobbles him, forces him to spill his ice cream on his crotch.

Meanwhile, the American Nazi Party (aka The Republican Party) nominates Trump to be Chancellor of their party for life.

And to make things interesting NoLabels gets on the ballot and runs Sinema-Manchin ticket to compete in most states.

Who the fuck knows what the outcome of that would be but I'm guessing not good for the Dems.

My prediction is, no matter who wins, we are fucked.
It is interesting that no one said this when Trump was President. Not a single gloom and doom prediction came through during his first term, yet people still believe that a second term would spell disaster. What is the basis for this paranoia?

It is interesting that no one said this when Trump was President. Not a single gloom and doom prediction came through during his first term, yet people still believe that a second term would spell disaster. What is the basis for this paranoia?
Trump was a big spender. Didnt give two shits about the debt or the deficit. Shit on the 2nd amendment. Etc.
He had some good policies but he had many terrible ones as well.

When everything was going well, Trump did just fine

Once COVID hit, Trumps lack of leadership was a disaster. We realized he is unable to lead in a crisis

Even worse, we saw how he reacted when he lost an election.
Every President in history engaged in a peaceful transition of power….not Trump
He engaged in treachery

When everything was going well, Trump did just fine

Once COVID hit, Trumps lack of leadership was a disaster. We realized he is unable to lead in a crisis

Even worse, we saw how he reacted when he lost an election.
Every President in history engaged in a peaceful transition of power….not Trump
He engaged in treachery
Even your senile pedo rican said there was nothing the president could do. Funny that.

Even your senile pedo rican said there was nothing the president could do. Funny that.
There was plenty that Trump could do……LEAD
Bring the country together, work with world leaders, WEAR A FUCKING MASK

Trump lost interest in COVID after a month and concentrated on his campaign

jwoodies' hopes are as obvious as they are unlikely to be fulfilled.

Biden/Harris will run and so badly beat Trump that his will be crossed for several months. With his defeat, sentencing will begin in at least two courts to find out where he will spend his declining years.

GenXrs from about 52 to all younger will overwhelmingly defeat the GOP nationally as well as in many states normally light pink.

Women's rights and commitment to civil liberty and democracy will crush the GOP.

There was plenty that Trump could do……LEAD
Bring the country together, work with world leaders, WEAR A FUCKING MASK

Trump lost interest in COVID after a month and concentrated on his campaign
Of course, ignore what I said. Ok.

Forum List

Back