DNC chair says the idea of replacing Biden as the Democratic nominee and winning the presidential election is 'certifiably crazy'

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

DNC chair says the idea of replacing Biden as the Democratic nominee and winning the presidential election is

'Certifiably Crazy'

Commentary:
DNC Neo-Marxist truly believe they can foister the elderly Alzheimer riddled man on America as a fit person.
If the DNC sticks by what they say. The American people deserve the chance to definitively reject what Biden has done to this country the last four years.
The fact is that unfortunately Joe is not capable of doing the job.
Since the inauguration of January 2021, Biden has spent 40% of his time at his Delaware homes, or called "Lids" before 12:00 Noon.

DNC chair says the idea of replacing Biden as the Democratic nominee and winning the presidential election is

'Certifiably Crazy'

Commentary:
DNC Neo-Marxist truly believe they can foister the elderly Alzheimer riddled man on America as a fit person.
If the DNC sticks by what they say. The American people deserve the chance to definitively reject what Biden has done to this country the last four years.
The fact is that unfortunately Joe is not capable of doing the job.
Since the inauguration of January 2021, Biden has spent 40% of his time at his Delaware homes, or called "Lids" before 12:00 Noon.

Running Biden and Harris again is "certifiably crazy too," but Democrat voters are crazy.

Hope for a revolt at the convention . Biden releases his delegates and the convention is wide open.

I can't see Biden delegates dissing Kamala and refusing her the nomination if Biden bows out.

Remember, the Democrat National Convention is dictated by Super Duper Delegates, especially as the party cancelled the primaries this year.

Hillary Clinton has been in the public eye a lot lately she could be setting herself up to step in. And if there is a revolt at the convention I would not count out RFKjr. Being pushed on the Convention floor.

What if the ol geezer takes a header down the stairs of AF 1? I think it still could be Newsom.

Two options for the Dems if Biden croaks. 1. Nominate Kamala.

or 2. The DNC is very familiar with the classic film Weekend at Bernie's, the precedent is there on how to deal that circumstance.

The truth of the matter is that even if Sleepy Joe is room temperature, he is still the smartest, ablest candidate the D's have.

Hillary Clinton has been in the public eye a lot lately she could be setting herself up to step in. And if there is a revolt at the convention I would not count out RFKjr. Being pushed on the Convention floor.
I can't see RFK Jr. in a million years. He has been very cordial with Fox News as well as the Trumpsters. Those are disqualifying points.

What if the ol geezer takes a header down the stairs of AF 1? I think it still could be Newsom.
~~~~~~

JUST IN:

Joe Biden Trips TWICE as He Boards Air Force One Using SHORTER Staircase

Biden tripped twice as he boarded Air Force One despite using the shorter staircase!
He caught himself both times and avoided falling a face plant

~~~~~~

JUST IN:

Joe Biden Trips TWICE as He Boards Air Force One Using SHORTER Staircase

Biden tripped twice as he boarded Air Force One despite using the shorter staircase!
He caught himself both times and avoided falling a face plant

Sleepy Joe really needs to get one of these kinds of conveyances, where his staff can carry him around.

1708490587900.png

Hope for a revolt at the convention . Biden releases his delegates and the convention is wide open.
Indeed, I expect that the August DNC Convention in Chicago will be fraught with riots worse than occurred at the DNS Convention of 1968.
The shootings and crime in Chi-town exceeds all other Blue Plantation Cities.
There is a lot of unrest in the Windy City of the Striped Skunk.

Forum List

Back