How has your philosophy on life in general "evolved" over the past decade or so?

My philosophy changed radically when I began to pray the rosary. No wonder the Virgin said (Fatima) that we should pray the rosary.

The children she spoke to listened. She probably didn't talk to adults because

well, we know how adults are. They don't listen to certain things. That's why she appeared to children.. :)

People change (as one song put it)

But do they change for the better? Yes, and they usually also, at thesame time, change for the worst. I've noticed this about myself. Sometimes I can be snarky if someone is snarky with me and that's not exactly a very Christian way to be. When I first found Jesus, I wasn't like that. But life wears you down

So anyway, I'm just wondering where others are at in their philosophy, whether Christian or anti-Christian or whatever. I myself am still a Christian after all these (some horrifying) years. I'm better in some ways (being one) and worse in other ways, but I can't say I would choose, if i could, to go back to when I was younger. Learning involves... I don't know... cynicism and etc... but learn we must
I have always held the contention of the idea that I am kewl and everyone else sucks....

Forum List

Back