Man Dressed In Grinch Costume Makes Little Kids Cry With Sign That Reads Santa Isn't Real

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Look man, you have the right to your own opinion and beliefs, but that doesn't mean that you have to ruin the magic of Christmas for little kids. To me, Jesus and Santa aren't that much different anyways. They're both all about loving others and giving. Especially to those less fortunate than you are. It seems like this guy deserves a truckload of coal this Christmas.

COAL-DEMAND-iStock--Andrzej-Rostek--1400676766.jpg

Look man, you have the right to your own opinion and beliefs, but that doesn't mean that you have to ruin the magic of Christmas for little kids. To me, Jesus and Santa aren't that much different anyways. They're both all about loving others and giving. Especially to those less fortunate than you are. It seems like this guy deserves a truckload of coal this Christmas.

View attachment 870229

Religious people suck.

View attachment 870229

They should be left alone to figure it out on their own, which they will do eventually. There are also plenty of people who think Jesus wasn't real either.

To me, Jesus and Santa aren't that much different anyways. They're both all about loving others and giving.
Rubbish .
That Santa guy invariably brings me what I would like .
But that mealy mouth JesUS is never on time and cannot even read my present list .
He is Fake News .

Leftist war on Christmas is on again.

Why would anyone wage war on Santa’s Birthday?
Baby Santa housed in a manger full of Reindeer and surrounded by three wise Elves
Baby Santa’s first words were……Happy Holidays

Forum List

Back