How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

I see that you anti-Christ fascist are out in full force against someone else's right to have their own faith and beliefs. Even the spouses of SCOTUS members have rights too.
1648222714546.png
We know who the REAL fascists are.

When Meadows wrote to Thomas on Nov. 24, the White House chief of staff invoked God to describe the effort to overturn the election. “This is a fight of good versus evil,” Meadows wrote. “Evil always looks like the victor until the King of Kings triumphs. Do not grow weary in well doing. The fight continues. I have staked my career on it. Well at least my time in DC on it.”

Can we also take a moment to gawk at how much of a loonie bird Meadows is too! What is this DRIVEL?!?

Interracial marriage, same sex marriage, marriage has been so adulterated it's meaningless.

People should marry in their own species

Sane people refuse to crossbreed their french bulldogs….why would those same people embrace the idea of crossbreeding their sons and daughters….HUMANS?

Standing firm on states right and personal rights to come to one's own conclusion offends you? Too bad.
It is precisely the intransigence of bigots which has forced the federal government to expand its powers.

That offends you? Too bad.

Last edited:
They don't, you fucking prog douchebag.
Yeah, right, any more willful ignorance you need to proclaim?

The Republican Party, Racial Hypocrisy, and the 1619 Project

https://www.newyorker.com › News › History

May 29, 2021 — As the G.O.P. seeks to deny Americans knowledge of their own history, Nikole Hannah-Jones is denied tenure.

Racism in America: What my fellow Republicans should ...

https://www.usatoday.com › opinion › voices › 2021/07/20

Jul 20, 2021 — As a Black Republican, I can attest that racism does make it difficult for Black people's participation in the Republican Party.

Mitch McConnell Condemns GOP Members Who Engage With ...

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › White nationalism

Feb 28, 2022 — "There's no place in the Republican Party for white supremacists or antisemitism," McConnell said.

A dozen Texas GOP chairs share racist or anti-Semitic posts​

https://www.texastribune.org › 2020/06/05 › texas-gop-...

Jun 5, 2020 — On Friday morning, five GOP county chairs were facing backlash for sharing racist social media posts. The Texas Tribune identified seven ...

Despite Loving v. Virginia, the bigots have still not learned. Now their hatred has been focused on gays, and they ended up with exactly the same result.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

So, yeah. Instead of learning their lesson, the bigots want to walk our progress backward so we can go back to banning interracial marriages.

You know, like Justice Thomas and his wife Ginny.

I guess it should not be a surprise that an examination of Ginny Thomas's texts between herself and Trump's Chief of Staff reveals she is a Q-tard. Mark Meadows did nothing to dissuade her from her whackjob beliefs. In fact, he kept blessing her.

When Meadows wrote to Thomas on Nov. 24, the White House chief of staff invoked God to describe the effort to overturn the election. “This is a fight of good versus evil,” Meadows wrote. “Evil always looks like the victor until the King of Kings triumphs. Do not grow weary in well doing. The fight continues. I have staked my career on it. Well at least my time in DC on it.”

Thomas replied: “Thank you!! Needed that! This plus a conversation with my best friend just now… I will try to keep holding on. America is worth it!”

[snip]

Ginni Thomas, in that interview, also acknowledged that she had attended Trump’s “Stop the Steal” rally at the Ellipse near the White House on Jan. 6, but said that she left early because it was too cold and that she did not have any role in planning the event.

[snip]

In February 2021, when the Supreme Court rejected election challenges filed by Trump and his allies, Thomas wrote in a dissent that it was “baffling” and “inexplicable” that the majority had decided against hearing the cases because he believed the Supreme Court should provide states with guidance for future elections.

Ginny goes full batshit:

“The intense pressures you and our President are now experiencing are more intense than Anything Experienced (but I only felt a fraction of it in 1991),” Thomas wrote to Meadows on Nov. 19, an apparent reference to Justice Thomas’s 1991 confirmation hearings in which lawyer Anita Hill testified that he had made unwanted sexual comments when he was her boss. Thomas strongly denied the accusations.
The first of the 29 messages between Ginni Thomas and Meadows was sent on Nov. 5, two days after the election. She sent him a link to a YouTube video labeled “TRUMP STING w CIA Director Steve Pieczenik, The Biggest Election Story in History, QFS-BLOCKCHAIN.”

Pieczenik, a former State Department official, is a far-right commentator who has falsely claimed that the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was a “false-flag” operation to push a gun-control agenda.

The video Thomas shared with Meadows is no longer available on YouTube. But Thomas wrote to Meadows, “I hope this is true; never heard anything like this before, or even a hint of it. Possible???”

“Watermarked ballots in over 12 states have been part of a huge Trump & military white hat sting operation in 12 key battleground states,” she wrote.

During that period, supporters of the QAnon extremist ideology embraced a false theory that Trump had watermarked mail-in ballots so he could track potential fraud. “Watch the water” was a refrain in QAnon circles at the time.

In the Nov. 5 message to Meadows, Thomas went on to quote a passage that had circulated on right-wing websites: “Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.”

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::spinner::spinner::spinner:

She's radically insane.

It is precisely the intransigence of bigots which has forced the federal government to expand its powers.

That bothers you? Too bad.
You and I both have the right to be bigots. See the difference between us is I am and not going to try and force my own personal bias onto you. You and those demons that rule over you suck.

Despite Loving v. Virginia, the bigots have still not learned. Now their hatred has been focused on gays, and they ended up with exactly the same result.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

So, yeah. Instead of learning their lesson, the bigots want to walk our progress backward so we can go back to banning interracial marriages.

You know, like Justice Thomas and his wife Ginny.
Those two are low-life scum.

In southern Mexifornia the blonde hair blue eyed human is a Unicorn...they are almost extinct...I thought you Leftist tree huggers were all about protecting and preservation...keeping sub species from going extinct?

LefTard Logic:
“Protect and save that bird from extinction...BUT fuck that blonde hair blue eyed human.”

You and I both have the right to be bigots. See the difference between us is I am and not going to try and force my own personal bias onto you. You and those demons that rule over you suck.
When you disallow a man to marry a woman he loves because he's the wrong color, you ARE forcing your personal bias onto others.

When you disallow a man to marry another man he loves because he's the wrong gender, you ARE forcing your personal bias onto others.

How is it possible you are this ignorant?

Oh, yeah. Bigots are, by definition, ignorant.

Yeah, right, any more willful ignorance you need to proclaim?

The Republican Party, Racial Hypocrisy, and the 1619 Project

https://www.newyorker.com › News › History

May 29, 2021 — As the G.O.P. seeks to deny Americans knowledge of their own history, Nikole Hannah-Jones is denied tenure.

Racism in America: What my fellow Republicans should ...

https://www.usatoday.com › opinion › voices › 2021/07/20

Jul 20, 2021 — As a Black Republican, I can attest that racism does make it difficult for Black people's participation in the Republican Party.

Mitch McConnell Condemns GOP Members Who Engage With ...

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › White nationalism

Feb 28, 2022 — "There's no place in the Republican Party for white supremacists or antisemitism," McConnell said.

A dozen Texas GOP chairs share racist or anti-Semitic posts

https://www.texastribune.org › 2020/06/05 › texas-gop-...

Jun 5, 2020 — On Friday morning, five GOP county chairs were facing backlash for sharing racist social media posts. The Texas Tribune identified seven ...
Prog propaganda doesn't prove you point, asshole, especially not from groups like 1619 Project.

In southern Mexifornia the blonde hair blue eyed human is a Unicorn...they are almost extinct...I thought you Leftist tree huggers were all about protecting and preservation...keeping sub species from going extinct?

LefTard Logic:
“Protect and save that bird from extinction...BUT fuck that blonde hair blue eyed human.”
Do you even know what a subspecies really is?

Try an intelligent argument next time. If all you've got is "suck" lol, you just showed us how weak you are.
Actually that entire comment just brings another anti-Christ fascist such as yourself who desires to legislate others beliefs out into clear view.

Forum List

Back