How Fox News covers Melania vs how they covered Michelle Obama

1. Our current First Lady is probably the only person in the federal government (executive, legislative, and judicial branches) who is respected and/or admired by a considerable number of people because she keeps out of controversial matters and is simply our beautiful and gracious First Lady on ceremonial occasions.

2. Regarding the other person mentioned in the OP, I never respected her but neither did I ever say anything unkind about her even in private conversations. I was appalled that occasionally she would speak to groups about the racial discrimination that she claimed had happened to her in life. I felt that such self-pity was inappropriate.

It's pretty funny really.
The entire rest of the media industry including entertainment and Hollywood have treated Melania horribly... but by God someone makes a video of Fox saying some shit about Michelle and folks like RW are triggered.

LOL

And yet ---- only Fox Noise has enough to make a video of the double standard.

Having it both ways: Classless.

Why Fox is shameless propaganda

How many cover story puff pieces in style magazines has Melaia been in on?.....Zero.

Shameless propaganda indeed.

When she became First Lady, immediately, a whole bunch of top Hollywood dress designers announced they would rather burn in hell than make any dress for Melania.

What did she ever do to these people to be treated so rudely?

Meantime, that overhung ingrate of a pig ashamed of her own country Michelle, they fawned all over her.

600792_552519158100107_385648958_n.jpg

It's pretty funny really.
The entire rest of the media industry including entertainment and Hollywood have treated Melania horribly... but by God someone makes a video of Fox saying some shit about Michelle and folks like RW are triggered.

LOL
I have never heard any media treat Melania horribly. Where did that come from?
Watch: Melania Trump loudly booed at opioid summit in Baltimore
MSNBC host: Are Melania and Ivanka Trump 'dead inside'?
TV News Hosts Who Really Hate Melania Trump
https://thedailybanter.com/2018/08/23/melania-trump-americas-embarrassing-first-lady/
NBC's Andrea Mitchell Mocks Melania Trump's Fashion on Egypt Trip
MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski Mocks Donald, Melania and Barron Trump
[URL="https://www.lifezette.com/2018/08/completely-clueless-joe-scarborough-unleashes-on-melania-trump-in-msnbc-meltdown-watch/"]'COMPLETELY CLUELESS': Joe Scarborough Unleashes on Melania Trump in MSNBC Meltdown — Was He Too Harsh? (Watch)
Melania Trump Booed at ‘Be Best’ Event in Baltimore[/URL]
[URL='https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national-international/melania-trump-booed-at-be-best-event-in-baltimore/2238529/'][URL="https://www.inquisitr.com/4867508/melania-trump-shunned-by-magazine-editors-political-bias-husbands-divisive-politics-at-root-per-nbc/"]Melania Trump Shunned By Magazine Editors: Political Bias, Husband’s Divisive Politics At Root, Per ‘NBC’[/URL][/URL]
[URL='https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national-international/melania-trump-booed-at-be-best-event-in-baltimore/2238529/'][URL='https://www.inquisitr.com/4867508/melania-trump-shunned-by-magazine-editors-political-bias-husbands-divisive-politics-at-root-per-nbc/'][URL="https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/21/cnn_kirsten_powers_melania_trump_acting_like_a_teenager_needs_to_grow_up.html#"]CNN's Kirsten Powers: Melania Trump Acting Like A "Teenager," "Needs To Grow Up"!

Just a few for you[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

1. Our current First Lady is probably the only person in the federal government (executive, legislative, and judicial branches) who is respected and/or admired by a considerable number of people because she keeps out of controversial matters and is simply our beautiful and gracious First Lady on ceremonial occasions.

2. Regarding the other person mentioned in the OP, I never respected her but neither did I ever say anything unkind about her even in private conversations. I was appalled that occasionally she would speak to groups about the racial discrimination that she claimed had happened to her in life. I felt that such self-pity was inappropriate.
Our Third Lady was born and raised a communist

How many cover story puff pieces in style magazines has Melaia been in on?.....Zero.

Shameless propaganda indeed.

When she became First Lady, immediately, a whole bunch of top Hollywood dress designers announced they would rather burn in hell than make any dress for Melania.

What did she ever do to these people to be treated so rudely?

Meantime, that overhung ingrate of a pig ashamed of her own country Michelle, they fawned all over her.

View attachment 310467

:dig:

Since I have never watched MSNBC, I did not know. That's a shame. She didn't sign on for this when she married Donald. She's also got a son to raise, and you can ask any former first lady with children what the presidency did to their childhoods. I have nothing against her. It's a tough job.

I don't like fox news, but it looks like they have it right on Melania. Moochele is a dog.
Well actually, a couple times Fox THOUGHT they were covering Melania with praise when they were in fact covering Michelle, like when they covered the plagiarized Michelle speech Melania said she was up half the night composing all by herself.

I don't like fox news, but it looks like they have it right on Melania. Moochele is a dog.
Well actually, a couple times Fox THOUGHT they were covering Melania with praise when they were in fact covering Michelle, like when they covered the plagiarized Michelle speech Melania said she was up half the night composing all by herself.
It was a speech writer, whom I suspect set her up, just as so much else has been set up.

Since I have never watched MSNBC, I did not know. That's a shame. She didn't sign on for this when she married Donald. She's also got a son to raise, and you can ask any former first lady with children what the presidency did to their childhoods. I have nothing against her. It's a tough job.
It was a speech writer, whom I suspect set her up, just as so much else has been set up.
She SAID she wrote it herself. But it was probably the Devil that made her do it. Nevertheless, good attempt at your cover up job.

is cnn different?....

Is this board?

Feel free to find a corresponding video but it seems to me if you were gonna draw up a comparison you'd go where your resources are. Fox Noise has always used race baiting as its bread and butter. You know, obsessing over --- Jeremiah Wright... Henry Louis Gates.... "White House Hip Hop Barbecue"..... "New Black Panthers".... Shirley Sherrod.... even the fake edit of Hillary Clinton at a black church. It's what pays the bills down there.

i asked my question first.....

She SAID she wrote it herself. But it was probably the Devil that made her do it. Nevertheless, good attempt at your cover up job.
Melania also SAID she graduated college with a degree in architecture

Last edited:
Where did she state she wrote it herself? Also, the speech writer actually offered to quit.
Trump speechwriter takes blame for Melania's plagiarized speech

Michelle Obama is an accomplished person in her own right. She excelled in academics. Melania is accomplished only at taking her clothes off and probably in wiggling in a pleasing way while the orange whore is on top of her.

Michelle Obama is an accomplished person in her own right. She excelled in academics. Melania is accomplished only at taking her clothes off and probably in wiggling in a pleasing way while the orange whore is on top of her.
You are one sick individual.

The fact that Melania is a gold digger has never been questioned

The fact that Melania is a gold digger has never been questioned

And how exactly is this important?
Michele Obama began a campaign to address child obesity. But gee... only a few years prior she was a board member of a snack food company. But okay, maybe she realizes that company contributed to the problem in a big way and now she wants to do something to pay back. And at first she did. She spoke clearly about the problem of sugary drinks and snacks for children. But then the sugar lobbyist in Washington would have none of that. So what did she do? She sold out and changed her message completely and never, not once did she utter the word sugar again.
Which is worse?

Forum List

Back