How Fox News covers Melania vs how they covered Michelle Obama

It is shocking and disgusting to see the differences between these two first ladies. Not a good idea to have them side by side.

It's pretty funny really.
The entire rest of the media industry including entertainment and Hollywood have treated Melania horribly... but by God someone makes a video of Fox saying some shit about Michelle and folks like RW are triggered.

LOL

It is shocking and disgusting to see the differences between these two first ladies. Not a good idea to have them side by side.
Melania's model-like refusal to put any kind of expression into her face (it causes wrinkles) makes her look like a robot. Michelle is an actual living human.

It's pretty funny really.
The entire rest of the media industry including entertainment and Hollywood have treated Melania horribly... but by God someone makes a video of Fox saying some shit about Michelle and folks like RW are triggered.

LOL
I have never heard any media treat Melania horribly. Where did that come from?

"Uncouth sow?" I would strongly disagree that that applies to either of those two First Ladies.

pictured-michelle-obama-on-thursday-october-11-2018-picture-id1051900940

Michelle-Obama.jpg

Very true, Michelle graduated from Harvard Law and Melania is a former prostitute

Why Fox is shameless propaganda

is cnn different?....

Is this board?

Feel free to find a corresponding video but it seems to me if you were gonna draw up a comparison you'd go where your resources are. Fox Noise has always used race baiting as its bread and butter. You know, obsessing over --- Jeremiah Wright... Henry Louis Gates.... "White House Hip Hop Barbecue"..... "New Black Panthers".... Shirley Sherrod.... even the fake edit of Hillary Clinton at a black church. It's what pays the bills down there.

Love how Fox attacked Michelle for how much she spent for a gown to visit the Queen and then fawn over every outfit that Melania wears

Why Fox is shameless propaganda

It isn't propaganda to call an uncouth sow an uncouth sow, and a lady duchess a lady duchess. Just as it isn't unfair or inaccurate to call you a bumbling, talentless hack.

Ummmm yeah I'm afraid it is. Opinion is opinion whether it's based on butthurt or racism.

Besides which ------ how many "duchesses" steal entire speeches from "uncouth sows"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back