How expensive is Trump´s pony wall?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
You don´t tell me this scrap metal costs 5,7bn. The House of Representatives granted 1,6bn. Why is this not enough for this?

AP_17089806826487.jpg

House approves spending bill with $1.6 billion for the border wall - CNNPolitics

However, do democrats actually have a concept for the border security that they uphold?

"In past proposals, Democrats’ concept of border security has included infrastructure, more immigration judges and aid to Central American countries.

“We are prepared to spend a very substantial sum of money” for border security, second-ranking House Democrat Steny Hoyer told reporters Wednesday without giving details on the planned letter."
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

You don´t tell me this scrap metal costs 5,7bn. The House of Representatives granted 1,6bn. Why is this not enough for this?

AP_17089806826487.jpg

House approves spending bill with $1.6 billion for the border wall - CNNPolitics

However, do democrats actually have a concept for the border security that they uphold?

"In past proposals, Democrats’ concept of border security has included infrastructure, more immigration judges and aid to Central American countries.

“We are prepared to spend a very substantial sum of money” for border security, second-ranking House Democrat Steny Hoyer told reporters Wednesday without giving details on the planned letter."
I dont know<sarcasm> why dont you go down to the southern border with a tape measurer and see how long it is from ocean to gulf...And no the Dimwitocraps dont want to work with President Trump, they want to try to make him look bad, but it isnt working, because more people see that the Dimwitocraps arent doing their job they swore to do for the US..Going to be a landslide in 2020.

AP_17089806826487.jpg

I dont know<sarcasm> why dont you go down to the southern border with a tape measurer and see how long it is from ocean to gulf...And no the Dimwitocraps dont want to work with President Trump, they want to try to make him look bad, but it isnt working, because more people see that the Dimwitocraps arent doing their job they swore to do for the US..Going to be a landslide in 2020.

5,7bn?
steel-slats-exclusive.jpg

Maybe this is a funny wallpaper but one thing it is not: Trump´s wall:
5b16809ae595a7387461f843

AP_17089806826487.jpg

Lol, that is hysterical, nobody has to do a thing to make the Dotard look bad. He has it down to a fine science doing it to himself!:21::21::21:

Lefites have been whining about funding for infrastructure projects for years. The wall is just another infrastructure project. Relax and enjoy the benefits.

AP_17089806826487.jpg

Lol, that is hysterical, nobody has to do a thing to make the Dotard look bad. He has it down to a fine science doing it to himself!:21::21::21:
Yet he did beat the smartest woman in the world in 2016....

AP_17089806826487.jpg

So he found someone dumber, does that now make him smart? Really?

AP_17089806826487.jpg

How many billions of dollars do you have again?

You don´t tell me this scrap metal costs 5,7bn. The House of Representatives granted 1,6bn. Why is this not enough for thi
AP_17089806826487.jpg

How many billions of dollars do you have again?

Daddy didn't leave me any. Can Dotard say the same?

Forum List

Back