Depends on what evil means in this circumstance. Angry, defensive for yourself and family, etc is not necessarily evil.
Angry, defensive for yourself and family, etc is not necessarily evil.

where else but the above ... (not necessarily) . :laugh:

Environmental contaminants play a significant role

lead.jpg

I tell folks I'm the most evil man walking the face of the earth. They're believers.

Course I also say my youngest daughter is more evil than me....they didn't believe it. Till they heard some of the stories....they believe it now.

We are not evil, but we are tempted into sin by our flawed nature. Baptism washes away original sin, but it doesn't remove the temptation towards sin that is part of our flawed nature. Only Mary was born without original sin, making her the only woman who was worthy to be the mother of Jesus.

We are not evil, but we are tempted into sin by our flawed nature. Baptism washes away original sin, but it doesn't remove the temptation towards sin that is part of our flawed nature. Only Mary was born without original sin, making her the only woman who was worthy to be the mother of Jesus.
Only Mary was born without original sin ...

really, where or how would anyone know that ... and when was it known, any tangible evidence like purple eyes ?

Forum List

Back