anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Okay, it's a cliche that people are basically evil. But let's check for a minute, why. Survival competition easily brings murder and loot, but how about fun? What makes you evil? I managed to collect the following causes. WEakness in a strong environment, not thinking about consequences, and curiosity.

What other reasons can we find?

As an example to the above three, weakness can arise the "7 deadly sins" and destroy your soul. Everyone can be made weak. Typically women in patriarchaL societies.

Not thinking about consequences can be because of reduced mental capacity, like a cat not thinking how his play mouse ponders death as he plays with the mouse. Or selling your family for speculative gains like in the book of "The mayor of Casterwille(?)".

And curiosity is the driver of all inventors of torture, trying to test the limits of everything.

What other reasons of being evil can you find?

Also, survival itself seems to favor the evil.

Your take?

Hating all great Gods in worlds outside Big Satan, Lord and Jesus Christ. In forum this happens when quests eating through I am angry about they Gods they don't hinder my quests. It's my food him eating through.

:eusa_naughty:

Hating all great Gods in worlds outside Big Satan, Lord and Jesus Christ. In forum this happens when quests eating through I am angry about they Gods they don't hinder my quests. It's my food him eating through.

What on God's earth did you just say!?

Yes, I am against this Gods do nothing against eating through. No effect to change place but it is my food him eating through far away.

Swedish God is in tricky situation with this eating through far away. Eating through do nothing close to me. Strange little catholic or lutheran how eating through. Nothing happens with him and me when we eats togheter.

Dump american tricks to eating through. He are against America even he do american tricks.

It's okay darling, I've been confused for days, doing best to communicate with Kipper, after a while it's like an Acid Trip, but I'm learning to get used to it!

It's okay darling, I've been confused for days, doing best to communicate with Kipper, after a while it's like an Acid Trip, but I'm learning to get used to it!
I can actually feel my brain producing new neuron paths but it HURTS!

I can actually feel my brain producing new neuron paths but it HURTS!

Yes, exactly what I'm feeling!

i want kill lyndsy graham and ted cruz .
i want kiss john kerry
am i evil?
You want kiss Muslim a$$-kissing John Kerry.
What a Shock!
you are saying that kohn kerry face is moslem ass ?

I'm not saying; it's a reality.
But then again, Kerry does what his boss Obama orders him to do.
IMG07342954.jpg

Forum List

Back