How does an 'anchor baby' legally anchor his illegal alien parents ?

Ask yourselves why the Hispanic vote has increased by 50% for the Dems in the last 15 years, far right. You are making no progress, only losing ground.

we've got one quarter of Mexico's population here..

Nope. Didn't we already expose your innumeracy on this? Why do you tards continue to beg for more abuse?

"I didn't get embarrassed enough the last time."
when the population of Mexico is 120 million and the number of illegals here is 30 million that equates to 1/4.....
And there it is! Again! Wow!

First, you will have to prove there are 30 million illegals here. Good luck with that.

Second, if one quarter of Mexico's population is here, then 120 million is 3/4 of the total. Which means there would have to be 40 million here, dumbass.

See? Your innumeracy gets exposed again!

"I wasn't embarrassed enough the last time."

go read Ann Coulter's book pages 72-75 and it will explain exactly how the real number is 30 million illegals....do you really think that the number has been stuck at 11 million for over a decade.....?
We already went through this. Why do you do this to yourself?
we did....? how did you disprove it....?

there is good reason to believe the numbers of your chart are wrong....in 2005 there was 'significant evidence' that the census undercounted the illegals by at least half.....meaning the number was closer to 20 million....

Nope. Didn't we already expose your innumeracy on this? Why do you tards continue to beg for more abuse?

when the population of Mexico is 120 million and the number of illegals here is 30 million that equates to 1/4.....

First, you will have to prove there are 30 million illegals here. Good luck with that.

Second, if one quarter of Mexico's population is here, then 120 million is 3/4 of the total. Which means there would have to be 40 million here, dumbass.

go read Ann Coulter's book pages 72-75 and it will explain exactly how the real number is 30 million illegals....do you really think that the number has been stuck at 11 million for over a decade.....?
The 30 million figure is from an extrapolation from several years ago. An extrapolation that did not come to fruition, my innumerate friend.

Unauthorized immigrant population stable for half a decade

Doesn't have to because Coulter failed in her numbers.

go read Ann Coulter's book Adios America pages 72-75 and it will explain exactly how the real number is 30 million illegals....do you really think that the number has been stuck at 11 million for over a decade.....?

The current FedCoats in power really have no way of knowing the exact number of illegals, and most likely really do not want to know. So, it is a logical assumption that it is nearer to 30 million, especially when one considers that they have no way of knowing or wanting to know those illegals who remain here on expired visas' through recent years. The number could even be higher than 30 million.

The 30 million figure is from an extrapolation from several years ago. An extrapolation that did not come to fruition, my innumerate friend.

sorry.....but your chart from Pew was based ON GOVERNMENT DATA.....in other words totally unreliable....

go read Ann Coulter's book Adios America pages 72-75 and it will explain exactly how the real number is 30 million illegals....do you really think that the number has been stuck at 11 million for over a decade.....?

The current FedCoats in power really have no way of knowing the exact number of illegals, and most likely really do not want to know. So, it is a logical assumption that it is nearer to 30 million, especially when one considers that they have no way of knowing or wanting to know those illegals who remain here on expired visas' through recent years. The number could even be higher than 30 million.
No, it's not, kidd.

sorry.....but your chart from Pew was based ON GOVERNMENT DATA.....in other words totally unreliable....
Says who: a wacko bird?

Here is the methodology used: Appendix C: Methodology

Please explain what makes it "totally unreliable".

Next, explain the methodology that makes the 30 million figure "totally reliable".

ETA more information: http://www.census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0101/SWG_emigration_jensen.pdf

Last edited:

and i bet you also think we have a steady rate of .2% inflation too......

Extrapolation is a PC codeword for we don't know and really don't care..........it falls into the same category as a word like Plausible Deniability. Once again, if one controls the words, they control the debate in an attempt to control what people think.
Therefore, you are outta control..........:laugh:.

Next, explain the methodology that makes the 30 million figure "totally reliable".
don't you remember when Obama would not let even Congressmen into the illegals holding facilities....? just what makes you think his Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Immigration Statistics is true and correct....? Not to mention that the Census Bureau counts are totally skewed because what illegal in his right mind is going to do one....?

Extrapolation is a PC codeword for we don't know and really don't care..........it falls into the same category as a word like Plausible Deniability. Once again, if one controls the words, they control the debate in an attempt to control what people think.
Therefore, you are outta control..........:laugh:.
Did you read Coulter's book? I guess Coulter must be one of those don't know and don't really care people since it is she and her source who talk about their extrapolations, eh?

...Nothing like exposing your inner bigot!
It is not Bigotry, to insist that 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens be sent home, so as not to reward their trespassing, and so as to discourage future and still larger waves.

It merely requires a modicum of backbone, to stand up to false accusations along those lines, on the part of Pro-Illegals fifth-columnists, who would have folks believe otherwise.

Fail.

The only fail is when you use terms like "locust plagues" to refer to Hispanics you are guaranteeing the failure of any GOP candidate to win the Whitehouse in 2016.

and i bet you also think we have a steady rate of .2% inflation too......
What do you think it is? Verifiable data, please.

don't you remember when Obama would not let even Congressmen into the illegals holding facilities....? just what makes you think his Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Immigration Statistics is true and correct....? Not to mention that the Census Bureau counts are totally skewed because what illegal in his right mind is going to do one....?
So you can't find fault with the methodology, eh?

"Let's try this red herring."

Forum List

Back