How does an 'anchor baby' legally anchor his illegal alien parents ?

IF the child is actually a U.S. citizen.....then he has the right to stay.....but his mother does NOT.....she should be deported but should/would she just leave her baby behind...?

That is the dilemma that T-Rump wants to address by illegally deporting American citizens who are minors because their parents are illegal immigrants.

The INS should determine if the child has a parent who is gainfully employed and then provide them with a work visa and an application for residence.

That is called a path to citizenship and no one on the extremist rightwing wants that to happen even though these illegal immigrants are gainfully employed and will pay taxes like everyone else.

how about an orphanage set up for 'anchor babies' if the illegal alien parents want to leave him behind when they are deported back to their own country.....?

How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?

it would be the choice of the parents to leave their own kid behind....actually i believe they should be forced to take the kid with them...

i'm not interested in winning over the hearts and minds of illegal aliens.....i'm more interested in saving our country.....

legal immigrants agree...

There are millions of American voters who are Hispanics. They are the de facto swing vote that win or lose the election depending upon how you treat them.
if they are LEGAL voters they shouldn't mind sending back the ILLEGALS.....

Since there is no such thing as an anchor baby, only citizenship, the citizen has the right to stay in America. The government has no right to deport such a citizen because the parents are illegal.
IF the child is actually a U.S. citizen.....then he has the right to stay.....but his mother does NOT.....she should be deported but should/would she just leave her baby behind...?

That is the dilemma that T-Rump wants to address by illegally deporting American citizens who are minors because their parents are illegal immigrants.

The INS should determine if the child has a parent who is gainfully employed and then provide them with a work visa and an application for residence.

That is called a path to citizenship and no one on the extremist rightwing wants that to happen even though these illegal immigrants are gainfully employed and will pay taxes like everyone else.

how about an orphanage set up for 'anchor babies' if the illegal alien parents want to leave him behind when they are deported back to their own country.....?

How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?

They can't vote because they are here illegally.

There are millions of Hispanic Americans who have the same voting rights that you do. They have become large enough to make the difference between winning and losing an election.

Your choice if you want to treat them badly and lose elections.

...How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?
The only Hispanics that have to worry about the deportation of the parents of Anchor Babies are Illegal Aliens. Everybody else is fine the way they are - Hispanics included.

Your ignorance of the Hispanic American community is palpable.

I would like to know how many women came here pregnant, out of the 11 million illegals, and then gave birth here.

I would wager less than two percent.
Then it's not that big a deal.
So why are you tards making it one?
There is nothing 'retarded' about fighting against the Anchor Baby phenomenon.

The numbers are sufficiently high, and it sets bad precedents, and will draw future plagues of these locusts, if not dealt with soon.

Not to worry... that more draconian approach is coming...

Nothing like exposing your inner bigot!

it would be the choice of the parents to leave their own kid behind....actually i believe they should be forced to take the kid with them...

i'm not interested in winning over the hearts and minds of illegal aliens.....i'm more interested in saving our country.....

legal immigrants agree...

There are millions of American voters who are Hispanics. They are the de facto swing vote that win or lose the election depending upon how you treat them.
if they are LEGAL voters they shouldn't mind sending back the ILLEGALS.....

Have you even bothered to look at the polls on how Hispanics view the failure of republicans to address the question of immigration?

we've got one quarter of Mexico's population here..

Nope. Didn't we already expose your innumeracy on this? Why do you tards continue to beg for more abuse?

"I didn't get embarrassed enough the last time."
when the population of Mexico is 120 million and the number of illegals here is 30 million that equates to 1/4.....
And there it is! Again! Wow!

First, you will have to prove there are 30 million illegals here. Good luck with that.

Second, if one quarter of Mexico's population is here, then 120 million is 3/4 of the total. Which means there would have to be 40 million here, dumbass.

See? Your innumeracy gets exposed again!

"I wasn't embarrassed enough the last time."

...Nothing like exposing your inner bigot!
It is not Bigotry, to insist that 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens be sent home, so as not to reward their trespassing, and so as to discourage future and still larger waves.

It merely requires a modicum of backbone, to stand up to false accusations along those lines, on the part of Pro-Illegals fifth-columnists, who would have folks believe otherwise.

Fail.

Coulter's assertions would be like koshergrl's. Some things just can't be right.

They can't vote because they are here illegally.

There are millions of Hispanic Americans who have the same voting rights that you do. They have become large enough to make the difference between winning and losing an election.

Your choice if you want to treat them badly and lose elections.

You are the one who talked about illegals(who can't vote) and making their children orphans.
There are huge amounts of Hispanic Americans who are just as angry over illegals as any one else in this country is.

Nope. Didn't we already expose your innumeracy on this? Why do you tards continue to beg for more abuse?

when the population of Mexico is 120 million and the number of illegals here is 30 million that equates to 1/4.....

First, you will have to prove there are 30 million illegals here. Good luck with that.

Second, if one quarter of Mexico's population is here, then 120 million is 3/4 of the total. Which means there would have to be 40 million here, dumbass.

go read Ann Coulter's book Adios America pages 72-75 and it will explain exactly how the real number is 30 million illegals....do you really think that the number has been stuck at 11 million for over a decade.....?

go read Ann Coulter's book pages 72-75 and it will explain exactly how the real number is 30 million illegals....do you really think that the number has been stuck at 11 million for over a decade.....?
We already went through this. Why do you do this to yourself?

Forum List

Back