How Does A Slave Go From Slavery To Being A Productive Member of Society?

Tell that to the Federal Reserve's collection wing, the IRS , next year when they come to collect the payment plus interest on that Treasury bond that the Federal Reserve bought from a bank with a check that was drawn on an account that has nothing in it to cover for all of that free stuff the politicians ran on. Repirt back on how it works out.

doesnt mean I'm not debt free,,,

You might be debt free. . . .

But. . . . .

You are living off the fat of the land. If you do not understand why the Roman Empire put less and less valuable metal in their coinage, or why the currency of the U.S., is more and more debased every year, you seem to not care that the ship that carries you, is sinking just so that you can live the high life.

Noice.

well I do live on a farm that provides a lot of my food, and the funny thing is it keeps coming back every yr without any outside input,,just have to put a little elbow grease into it,,
not sure if this is the high life but its a good life

and sorry but no ship carries me,,,

Oh?

You don't use any governmental or any of private economic services that depend on the economy of this nation?

Strange that. I wonder how you are posting on this forum. . . . :eusa_think:

thats not debt, those are services I paid or pay for

just cause you think its funny doesnt mean its not true,,,

but you thinking its funny proves you have no rebuttal,,,

Tell that to the Federal Reserve's collection wing, the IRS , next year when they come to collect the payment plus interest on that Treasury bond that the Federal Reserve bought from a bank with a check that was drawn on an account that has nothing in it to cover for all of that free stuff the politicians ran on. Repirt back on how it works out.

But. . . . .

You are living off the fat of the land. If you do not understand why the Roman Empire put less and less valuable metal in their coinage, or why the currency of the U.S., is more and more debased every year, you seem to not care that the ship that carries you, is sinking just so that you can live the high life.

Noice.

well I do live on a farm that provides a lot of my food, and the funny thing is it keeps coming back every yr without any outside input,,just have to put a little elbow grease into it,,

Oh?

You don't use any governmental or any of private economic services that depend on the economy of this nation?

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY.

NO ONE CAN.

Do yourself, and everyone a favor; Google, "MONEY IS DEBT."

But. . . . .

Noice.

Oh?

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY.

NO ONE CAN.

dont believe everything you read on the internet

But. . . . .

Noice.

Oh?

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY.

NO ONE CAN.

dont believe everything you read on the internet

What about TEE VEEEEEE????

:auiqs.jpg:

The skyrocketing interest payments on U.S. debt

Ah, the slave rebellion. That's a good topic. It ended up making it far, far worse on them, though. The free blacks, particularly.

It'd be safe to say I'm a fan of Nat's courage, irrelevant of the outcome. Live free or die, I always say.
So Nat shouldn't have done it huh?

Ah, the slave rebellion. That's a good topic. It ended up making it far, far worse on them, though. The free blacks, particularly.

It'd be safe to say I'm a fan of Nat's courage, irrelevant of the outcome. Live free or die, I always say.
So Nat shouldn't have done it huh?

I man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. That's what men do. Dangerous freedom is always preferable to peaceful slavery.

Whites did it, jews did it, many backs did it.. my it’s just you lazy negros

Forum List

Back