Soviets better than Russia today?

EduardBernstein

Aug 20, 2019
Apparently much data says just that.
10 Charts That Compare the Relative Strength of the U.S. and Russia

Life expectancy was catching up to the United States in the USSR, and fell behind under the switch to capitalism.
rus5.jpg

Per capita GDP was catching up to the United States in the USSR, and fell behind under the switch to capitalism.
rus2.jpg

Soviets were a leader in patents that totally fell behind under the switch to capitalism.
90% of All the Scientists That Ever Lived Are Alive Today - Future of Life Institute
patents-by-country.png

Life expectancy was catching up to the United States in the USSR, and fell behind under the switch to capitalism.
rus5.jpg

Per capita GDP was catching up to the United States in the USSR, and fell behind under the switch to capitalism.
rus2.jpg

Soviets were a leader in patents that totally fell behind under the switch to capitalism.
90% of All the Scientists That Ever Lived Are Alive Today - Future of Life Institute
patents-by-country.png
So the chart said I should be dead. OK I will keep trying. But I will keep voting.

rus5.jpg

rus2.jpg

patents-by-country.png
So the chart said I should be dead. OK I will keep trying. But I will keep voting.
Why not. All the dead people in Chicago vote.

Poland, Slovakia turned around very quick from the Soviet collapse. But, they are probably smarter than Russians.

Mozart or was it Chopin that was born and bred in Poland, and Copernicus was born and bred in Poland, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back