How does a Republican with this record, get the support of the GOP

Lying ass fake. You defended him. Basically him a real conservative. When he voted for high deficits etc. As I said. You don't fool me.
You are as fake as they come.
Better try your luck with one of the dumbfucks on here. Because your bitch ass won't get anywhere with me.
I'm trying to parse out a coherent sentence from that word salad. Drinking heavily?

"When he voted for high deficits".

Who???

Trump exploded the deficit, you know. Massively exploded the deficit.

BEFORE Covid. And guess who was right there calling him out on it? Me!

You're an idiot AND a liar.

Serious question for those who support Trump. Please, all of you who lean left, There's a question for you at the bottom. Please answer the questions according to the party/politician you identify with.
Trumps record.

1. Unconstitutional bump stock ban
2. Unconstitutional FISA 702 reauthorization. (warrantless spying on Americans)
3. Unconstitutional Patriot Act reauthorization.
4 Funded gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
5. The Platinum Plan, where he gave $500 Billion (with a B) to black communities.
6. 2 debt ceiling increases and a 2 year suspension, without demanding spending cuts.
7. A miniscule tax cut that also eliminated so many tax deductions, that it was practically revenue neutral to the government.
8. The $8 trillion he spent that helped to create the HUGE inflation bubble under Biden.
9. Forced us all to pay for his operation warp speed. And once Covid started killing so many, he didn't once even try to stop the lock downs, school closing or any of that. Even said that Kemp was opening up his state too soon.

There's more. But you get the point, right? How in gods name, how does a Republican with that kind of record get to be the front runner by such a huge margin, in the GOP?
If Biden had some those things everyone on the right would be screaming their heads off. But the only ones who seem to object to Trump doing these things, are us fiscal and constitutional conservative.

And a question for the left. Why aren't you trying to recruit Trump? He gave you 10X more than Hillary would've. I dare say no other GOP president would've assaulted the 2A like Trump. The GOP would've blocked any attempt she made to ban bump stocks. She wouldn't have been able to give the blacks all that money. Despite what the democrat leaders and the media says about Trump, he was the best president the left could've asked for.
You forgot about those tariffs and how great they worked out for consumers.

Here's the thing. While the Canadians turn into bond-servants of the WEF, we have the only person the WEF fears will upset their apple cart. Trump.
We support freedom and the only person not owned by the very people that are running roughshod over you is Trump. The WEF loves Trudeau, and he loves them.
We don't want to turn into you...
The way to not turn i to us is to defend your Constitution and hold the police accountable. Otherwise you wll have a Security Industrial Complex as we have.

The way to not turn i to us is to defend your Constitution and hold the police accountable. Otherwise you wll have a Security Industrial Complex as we have.
Which is why we support Trump. The left hates our constitution and the WEF NEVER said they were worried about Biden not going along with their takeover...

Can't you see the Banana Republic tactics that went into the post? The FBI turning traitor and using fake "dossier" they obtained from a foreign agent to undermine the president of the United States? Secret documents? Don't make me laugh. Two failed impeachments over nothing? The arrest and imprisonment of mom and pop demonstrators while a Capital Police Officer isn't even investigated for the shooting death of an unarmed woman who posed no threat? If it wasn't for the fawning drooling fools in the mainstream media the Biden/Harris team would have ben laughed out of D.C. a long time ago.

Serious question for those who support Trump. Please, all of you who lean left, There's a question for you at the bottom. Please answer the questions according to the party/politician you identify with.
Trumps record.

1. Unconstitutional bump stock ban
2. Unconstitutional FISA 702 reauthorization. (warrantless spying on Americans)
3. Unconstitutional Patriot Act reauthorization.
4 Funded gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
5. The Platinum Plan, where he gave $500 Billion (with a B) to black communities.
6. 2 debt ceiling increases and a 2 year suspension, without demanding spending cuts.
7. A miniscule tax cut that also eliminated so many tax deductions, that it was practically revenue neutral to the government.
8. The $8 trillion he spent that helped to create the HUGE inflation bubble under Biden.
9. Forced us all to pay for his operation warp speed. And once Covid started killing so many, he didn't once even try to stop the lock downs, school closing or any of that. Even said that Kemp was opening up his state too soon.

There's more. But you get the point, right? How in gods name, how does a Republican with that kind of record get to be the front runner by such a huge margin, in the GOP?
If Biden had some those things everyone on the right would be screaming their heads off. But the only ones who seem to object to Trump doing these things, are us fiscal and constitutional conservative.

And a question for the left. Why aren't you trying to recruit Trump? He gave you 10X more than Hillary would've. I dare say no other GOP president would've assaulted the 2A like Trump. The GOP would've blocked any attempt she made to ban bump stocks. She wouldn't have been able to give the blacks all that money. Despite what the democrat leaders and the media says about Trump, he was the best president the left could've asked for.
The reason why i will vote for President Trump again...

Can't you see the Banana Republic tactics that went into the post? The FBI turning traitor and using fake "dossier" they obtained from a foreign agent to undermine the president of the United States? Secret documents? Don't make me laugh. Two failed impeachments over nothing? The arrest and imprisonment of mom and pop demonstrators while a Capital Police Officer isn't even investigated for the shooting death of an unarmed woman who posed no threat? If it wasn't for the fawning drooling fools in the mainstream media the Biden/Harris team would have ben laughed out of D.C. a long time ago.
Trump-birther-tweet.jpg

It's like both sides are totally ignoring the issues that define a politician. Those are what used to get them elected or fired. Trump's even recently came out as pro choice. And his supporters are trying to either spin that, or play "the other guy" card.

And the left are still bashing him as if he was still claiming to be pro life.

It's insane.
Did you ever hear of moving to the middle so you can carve off votes from the other side? Joe the dumbass Biden was supposed to do that, but all he had to do was sit in his basement while the biggest election fraud in history happened in 2020. The Don wont let that happen again. Here is is new motto.

The arrest and imprisonment of mom and pop demonstrators while a Capital Police Officer isn't even investigated for the shooting death of an unarmed woman who posed no threat?
"Mom and pop demonstrators" BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

They were violent terrorists and you know it, asshole. Would you like to read their convictions, you lying sack of shit?

The Trumptard solution to losing an election is to overthrow our democracy.

As for Babbitt, the Capitol police officer protecting the last barricade between the mob and the House chamber had been listening to HOURS of his fellow officers being mauled and wounded. He listened to Secret Service agents relaying their final messages to their families as they expected to die that day.

So when the mob got to that last barrier with blood on their hands and their shit on the walls, the officer did the absolute right thing.

sherman-jan-6.jpg

Meanwhile, Donald Trump jerked off for over THREE HOURS while his family, his staff, his media partners in crime, and his lickspittles in Congress were all BEGGING him to DO SOMETHING.

gop-members-jan-6-2.jpg

"Someone is going to get killed."

Ashli Babbit died due to Trump's desire to see our democracy overthrown. Her blood is on HIS hands.

You fucktards will NEVER hold him accountable and that's what makes you so despicable.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.

Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland sacrificed their credulous lives on the altar of the Big Lie.

Their blood is on Traitor Trump's hands.

I'm trying to parse out a coherent sentence from that word salad. Drinking heavily?

"When he voted for high deficits".

Who???

Trump exploded the deficit, you know. Massively exploded the deficit.

BEFORE Covid. And guess who was right there calling him out on it? Me!

You're an idiot AND a liar.
China exploded the deficit by working with the Biden Campaign to release the Kung Flu. You are such a dickwad for omitting that fact. Only idiots are those that voted for Joe Biden.

Biden voter.jpg

Trump did NOTHING after receiving countless messages to stop the insanity.

Fuck him, and fuck his supporters.

"Mom and pop demonstrators" BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

They were violent terrorists and you know it, asshole. Would you like to read their convictions, you lying sack of shit?

The Trumptard solution to losing an election is to overthrow our democracy.

As for Babbitt, the Capitol police officer protecting the last barricade between the mob and the House chamber had been listening to HOURS of his fellow officers being mauled and wounded. He listened to Secret Service agents relaying their final messages to their families as they expected to die that day.

So when the mob got to that last barrier with blood on their hands and their shit on the walls, the officer did the absolute right thing.

sherman-jan-6.jpg

Meanwhile, Donald Trump jerked off for over THREE HOURS while his family, his staff, his media partners in crime, and his lickspittles in Congress were all BEGGING him to DO SOMETHING.

gop-members-jan-6-2.jpg

Ashli Babbit died due to Trump's desire to see our democracy overthrown. Her blood is on HIS hands.

You fucktards will NEVER hold him accountable and that's what makes you so despicable.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.

Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland sacrificed their credulous lives on the altar of the Big Lie.

Their blood is on Traitor Trump's hands.
Ashli Babbit died because Nancy Piglosi did nothing to bring the National Guard to help with security even though President Trump offered them. Again you are a dickwad.

That's not even my argument. Trump is a leftist just like you
You just have severe tds. And it's pathetic and laughable
I've been warning about Trump's leftist beliefs since 2016, dumbass.

Would you like to see a mountain of evidence to that effect?

And why are you too chickenshit to read the topic about my own beliefs?

Because it would explode your idiotic delusions. That's why.

Trump did NOTHING after receiving countless messages to stop the insanity.

Fuck him, and fuck his supporters.
Cant do that, Joe Biden has already fucked US royally and soon you are going to be fucked when an illegal T-Bones your sorry ass, and i wont shed a fucking tear.

I've been warning about Trump's leftist beliefs since 2016, dumbass.

Would you like to see a mountain of evidence to that effect?

And why are you too chickenshit to read the topic about my own beliefs?

Because it would explode your idiotic delusions. That's why.
I don't give a shit about your TDS. Your demonic assaults on others is proof enough. You don't give a fuck about the debt. About deficits. About attacks on the constitution. That is undeniable with your support of people that do that!
Fuck off, fake ass.

Forum List

Back