Putin Must Begin Seriously Considering All Options

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Putin Must Begin Seriously Considering All Options

With his health deteriorating and his dream of recreating the Soviet Union slipping away Vladimir Putin must seriously consider what is his best option for his near future.

Why should he simply sit back and settle for defeat? A large segment of the U.S. population supports Putin’s efforts to reestablish the Soviet empire. They must also support any action Putin would take in retaliating against nations providing war materials to the Ukraine’s defenders.

Since his U.S. friend and ally is facing persecution from political opponents, Putin must understand that trump’s enemies are also his own. And with trump’s goal of becoming dictator fading quickly it is in Putin’s power to avenge those standing in the way of his new Soviet Union and trump’s fourth reich.

Perhaps the time has come to burn it all down and see what society will arise from the ashes. To this end, the time is rapidly approaching for Putin to make good on his threats and take nuclear action against NATO countries.

Batshit-crazy OP.

Putin is Satan losing his grip on the Hell on Earth he's made; Hitler in the bunker!!!! :eek:

But then Trump is left out in the cold in terms of being most dangerous human ever....

But yeah, insane DeepSwamp propaganda OP.

The time is coming when Putin is going to fall out of a window.
If nukes are used it will be deserved. We need to think. Destabilizing far eastern Europe is dangerous. Putting new NATO nations on the Russian border is the most stupid thing in human history. All Putin wanted was a buffeter zone. Progs had no issue with the iron curtain. They loved it. Mother Russia will survive. Our political class at worse has to sell a war with our soldiers there. Watching Joe it is just lie after lie. I propose a permanent torturetarium for people like him. we will even use reanimated technology for the evil cretins.

24 billion more to Ukraine... this week... add that to the 75 billion we have already sent along with 700 million dollars in weaponry....
And there is this... Biden wants to rebuild the country of all the damage Russia has done and is doing.....
As we have millions of people sleeping on the streets.....
Fuck this war and fuck Ukraine and Russia....

And as I have frequently been pointing out, people like you sound just like them.
I am not of the majority in believing my government. I want to. I did at one time. I thought them to e benevolent. And they are in many ways. And with it we have to accept malevolent agendas. And that is what is the infection is. Let me collect my government paid benefits and we watch several million people entering our nation since Joe took office. It is reported now that 15% of the nation was not born in the United States now. Turning states blue on purpose and we do not see the end game results. It is said that 1% of those who have entered with Joe are criminals. Around 80 thousand people.

I am not of the majority in believing my government. I want to. I did at one time. I thought them to e benevolent. And they are in many ways. And with it we have to accept malevolent agendas. And that is what is the infection is. Let me collect my government paid benefits and we watch several million people entering our nation since Joe took office. It is reported now that 15% of the nation was not born in the United States now. Turning states blue on purpose and we do not see the end game results. It is said that 1% of those who have entered with Joe are criminals. Around 80 thousand people.
Immigrants are the lifeblood of our nation, and always have been. Including your own immigrant ancestors.

That is going to become more and more apparent as our birth rate declines.

Every day we focus on Ukraine and empty our stockpiles of arms and empty our oil reserves and US treasury China gets closer to being able to beat us in a war....

The reason the Left keeps winning is because the Right does not hold their lying, hypocritical, psychotic politicians accountable.

How's Trump's Obamacare replacement working for ya?

Thanks to Trump and the dipshit idiots who support him, Obamacare is now a third rail and UHC is inevitable.

Historians will one day marvel at the fact the morons never even asked to see his plan. They took a famously lying New York City liberal Democrat's WORD!

Holy fuck!

Every day we focus on Ukraine and empty our stockpiles of arms and empty our oil reserves and US treasury China gets closer to being able to beat us in a war....
And every day Putin's military is chewed up while we don't have to spill a drop of our own blood. His future ambitions of reconstituting the USSR are smashed.

Worth every penny.

We cannot have a mass murdering KGB thug controlling a large part of the world's food supply.

Only an UnAmerican dumbass would defend Putin's actions or abandoning Ukraine to genocide.

Our reserves have been getting replenished for some time now.

Did you know our oil reserves were lower when Trump left office than when he entered office?

True fact.
Biden just released more oil just last month... so your statement is inaccurate.... and they were not lower when Trump left office... stop reading fake news....
Our troops are complaining about a lack of weapons and we are broke... every dollar we send to Ukraine we have to borrow...

I guess some couldn't care less what the inhabitant masses in Eastern Europe think. All about Trump. Trump. Trump.

Biden just released more oil just last month... so your statement is inaccurate.... and they were not lower when Trump left office... stop reading fake news....

See for yourself: U.S. Ending Stocks of Crude Oil in SPR (Thousand Barrels)

January 2017: 695,078

January 2021: 638,085

Our troops are complaining about a lack of weapons and we are broke... every dollar we send to Ukraine we have to borrow...
I don't ever recall Republicans whining about our support of countries fighting against the USSR.

The limp-wristed liberals? Yes. Their common refrain? "You're gonna start WWIII!!!"

Sound familiar?

Never the Republicans.

Trump has led you all into the far left cave. You make Biden sound like an old school Reagan Republican!

Biden just released more oil just last month... so your statement is inaccurate....
I just checked the figures, and you are correct on this point.

But why not sell oil while the price is high and buy it back when it is cheap?

Profits!

Forum List

Back