Zone1 How Does a Member Gain Points and Lose Points?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
I've recently noticed that my points are getting less for some reason. Is that related to the 'red thumb down' and the 'blue thumb up'?

And hnow does the 'funny' thing work, or the 'fake news' and the others, if somebody knows and cares to explain?

Thanks anyhow!

Don't pay attention to any of that stuff. It's not like any of it can be redeemed for cash and prizes.

I steal your points.
Help yourself!
A couple of members post a string of red thumbs in a row for me recently. I think I've lost about 50 lately. Losing them all might be a badge of honour, if I'm right on how they're earned and then taken away again?

Help yourself!
A couple of members post a string of red thumbs in a row for me recently. I think I've lost about 50 lately. Losing them all might be a badge of honour, if I'm right on how they're earned and then taken away again?

I'm too cute for those red ones.

As far as I know- you get points and don't lose them.

Unless the member that gave you the reaction takes it back.

Or I steal them

Don't pay attention to any of that stuff. It's not like any of it can be redeemed for cash and prizes.
Just curious, but not at all concerned.
I'm sure I had 250 or so but now I'm down to 208 and that seems to be a record low for the amount of time I've been on this forum.
The one who posts the strings of red thumbs must have some reason?

I'm sure I had 250 or so but now I'm down to 208 and that seems to be a record low for the amount of time I've been on this forum.
I haven’t red thumbed you much. But if I give you several in a row, we can perhaps test that theory.

Tell me when to start.

I'm too cute for those red ones.

As far as I know- you get points and don't lose them.

Unless the member that gave you the reaction takes it back.

Or I steal them
I don't need any points, but let me know if you find one of those fancy new phones laying around

no questions asked.

th

What do you think happened to them?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Don't take any of this personally. You're dealing with mean, petty people who think a down vote actually hurts you.

Forum List

Back