How do you rank white groups

How do I rank them?

Well, Poles are the best bowlers. Southern Europeans have the best dance moves. The British create the best window treatments. Northern Europeans smell the nicest. Germans are the most punctual. Eastern Europeans tell the best jokes. The Irish make the best breakfasts and the Jews are absolutely the best at Kvetching.

You aren't very good at spelling Yiddish words, are you?
H
How do I rank them?

Well, Poles are the best bowlers. Southern Europeans have the best dance moves. The British create the best window treatments. Northern Europeans smell the nicest. Germans are the most punctual. Eastern Europeans tell the best jokes. The Irish make the best breakfasts and the Jews are absolutely the best at Kvetching.
a British women is repulsive

H

a British women is repulsive
1653271805019.png

Best to worse
???
Northern Europeans
Jews
German and British
Southern European

Polish
Eastern European

Irish !!!!
BLM is funded is maintained by liberal white group guilt. A-1 on my list. Even Patrice Cullors in her billionaire mansion in a all white gated community owes it to these gullible shitheads. Same liberal brainwashed idiots that voted for Clueless Joe.

Best to worse
???
Northern Europeans
Jews
German and British
Southern European

Polish
Eastern European

Irish !!!!

Matte, egg shell and semi gloss..... and then the ones who get left out in the sun too long turn kind of yellow

You do know I am just shitting on Q for his dumb comment about British Women…

All races have beautiful women, well except the Navajo… I mean if you can find a pretty one amongst them then God Bless ya!!!

Now you F'ing tell me ! after I already joined Navajo Friend Finder for $9. 99 a month!

Forum List

Back