how do you buy an election.

as a truly embarrassed vermonter, i just heard bernie say no billionaires will buy the election. how would they do that. i'm still digesting hillary lost because of comey and facebook. libs want to censor trump on twitter, seriously. now the libs are using twitter.

The same way Russia interfered in an election with a few Facebook ads that few read and no one has of yet said changed their vote. The only thing we know for sure is that if not for heavy democratic election tampering, Hillary would have likely lost to Bernie, would have likely been arrested for felony crimes, much less even run in the race much less won the popular vote which itself is even in doubt.
bernie doesn't talk about that, i think it was rude and selfish for him to run for senator again. bought a fancy house right on the lake too.

Just as Hillary was told to shut up and sit down in 2008 and your chance would come next, Bernie was told to get out of Hillary's way in 2016 otherwise he's never get another chance.

trump went right over the party, hillary's committee (dnc) was an anchor around her neck even after fucking bernie. if trump had come to cpac sixteen there would have been violence. i was there.
donna brazille cooked the debates.. now she's on fox. where is the justice in that.

oh yeah and the #superdelegates are about to rear their ugly heads.. where is the democrat snakepit convention this year... they better rent a big fuckin room... heh

as a truly embarrassed vermonter, i just heard bernie say no billionaires will buy the election. how would they do that. i'm still digesting hillary lost because of comey and facebook. libs want to censor trump on twitter, seriously. now the libs are using twitter.

The same way Russia interfered in an election with a few Facebook ads that few read and no one has of yet said changed their vote. The only thing we know for sure is that if not for heavy democratic election tampering, Hillary would have likely lost to Bernie, would have likely been arrested for felony crimes, much less even run in the race much less won the popular vote which itself is even in doubt.
bernie doesn't talk about that, i think it was rude and selfish for him to run for senator again. bought a fancy house right on the lake too.

Just as Hillary was told to shut up and sit down in 2008 and your chance would come next, Bernie was told to get out of Hillary's way in 2016 otherwise he's never get another chance.

trump went right over the party, hillary's committee (dnc) was an anchor around her neck even after fucking bernie. if trump had come to cpac sixteen there would have been violence. i was there.
donna brazille cooked the debates.. now she's on fox. where is the justice in that.

The justice is that a lot of people like me don't watch Fox any more.

Forum List

Back