How do we end racism?

Either the species benefits in "isolated breeding pools"

OR

"genetic diversity is key for the survival of any species."

There is no contradiction, only your own ignorance.
Perhaps you need a primer in evolutionary biology?
Start with the term "speciation" then it will possibly make more sense for you.

Care to answer the questions presented?
Or is it safe to conclude that you are a genocidal racist?

It is safe to conclude that you are illogical

How is genetic diversity possible in "isolated breeding pools?"

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition defines racism as “The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability..."

That's not racism, it's fact. Funny how people have no problem attributing different temperaments to dog breeds (which are also a different species), yet they get so pissed when you point out that humans are also mammals and there's clear evidence for racial difference in temperment as well as the proven difference in IQ (most subsaharans [dark-skinnned blacks] are retarded)

We can't. Racism has been a curse since the beginning of human civilization (Adam and Eve) b/c intoleration of other cultures and races was excepted, enforsed and passed down through generations of families. This intolerance continues within families, communities, municipalities throughout the world and for many different reasons. It's all about Good vs Evil and that is something that will not end until the end of Revelations. I'm not trying to be religious but just had to add that.

the obvious answer would be to kill the white people but then there's Rawanda.. hhhhmmmmm!

How do we end racism in the world?

Restore the definition of the word racism.

The PC crowd has been successful changing the definintion to include prejudice, discrimination, and anything else that doesn't fit their agenda.

Racism can only practiced by an entity that has the power to effect an entire, I repeat ENTIRE, race. RACE, not any subset, not an ethnic group, or any other group.

Words have meaning.

I'm racist against stupid people. If we could just start pinging them off one by one, the world would surely be a happier place.

How do we end racism in the world?

The PC crowd has been successful changing the definintion to include prejudice, discrimination, and anything else that doesn't fit their agenda.

Racism can only practiced by an entity that has the power to effect an entire, I repeat ENTIRE, race. RACE, not any subset, not an ethnic group, or any other group.

Words have meaning.

I'm racist against stupid people. If we could just start pinging them off one by one, the world would surely be a happier place.

Who would begin 90% of the threads on USMB?

The left abolishing the practice of using racism for political and monetary gain would be a big step toward ending racism in this country .........

Words have meaning.

Who would begin 90% of the threads on USMB?

Sometimes sacrifices just need to be made for the greater good of all..

Are you being deliberately obtuse?
Care to explain how evolution, particularly specializations persist without isolated breeding pools?

O well,
Here is simple explanation of what 'race' really is:
• Species starts out in one particular environment.
• The population then expands, migrates, diversifies, resulting in a sub population.
• This sub population becomes sexually isolated (which is not always the result of geographical drift, though usually is).
• After several generations the sub population establishes specializations for the environment they have settled (thus contributing a true diversity to the species as a whole - though also serving as a starting point for speciation).
• The sub population, along the generations, develop characteristics or phenotypes that serve as breeding markers which are refered to as 'race'.

That is why most people prefer to mate within their own 'race', it is a biological/evolutionary function that is unavoidable. Granted there are the rare extroverts who serve the function of intermediary breeds. These few extroverts are the exception not the rule to evolution.

Now back to the questions you are clearly dodging...

Your opinion of "racism" must be quite severe if you think that the only way to be rid of it is to commit genocide. Care to explain how genocide increases diversity? I am quite curious how that "logic" follows.
:confused:

I suggest that you re-read the points that were made in my previous messages and engage in some self education before declaring genocide as a viable alternative to elitist generated phantoms of "racism".

Words have meaning.

Well said. Though I disagree on the point of subsets or ethnicity... those terms are used so interchangebly that they have become a bit ambiguous.

On the whole I think I agree with your main point.

The only racism WE can or should do anything about is the racism practiced by our government. We do and should not have the ability to control individual thoughts, but we should do everything we can to prevent a government that is supposed to represent all of us as equally as possible from 'race'-based favoritism.

• The population then expands, migrates, diversifies, resulting in a sub population.

So, there are no "isolated breeding pools."

I'm pleased, and reassured, that you don't believe we are frogs.

Do you think the population might ever migrate TO FIND GENETIC DIVERSITY????

I suggest that you re-read the points that were made in my previous messages and engage in some self education before declaring genocide as a viable alternative to elitist generated phantoms of "racism".

I suggest that YOU read anything I've posted in this thread or any other regarding the issue of racism.

Then I suggest you try to integrate a coherent thought into your posts.

Last edited:
So, there are no "isolated breeding pools."

Before you do any research on basic biology... please consider sharpening your reading comprehension skills.

I'm guessing that maybe you do not "believe" in evolution?

No matter,
Still waiting for you to explain how genocide increases diversity...

Either the species benefits in "isolated breeding pools"

OR

"genetic diversity is key for the survival of any species."

I think he's right in the sense that different races are slightly different genetically.

We see this outcome in various diseases, do we not?

Of course there's plenty of diversity even within each "race" but he does have a point.

Not that that's a justification for separation of the races, but the logic of his point isn't flawed.

I think he's right in the sense that different races are slightly different genetically.

We see this outcome in various diseases, do we not?

Of course there's plenty of diversity even within each "race" but he does have a point.

Not that that's a justification for separation of the races, but the logic of his point isn't flawed.

Genetic "Diversity" is necessary for the survival of the species.

"Isolated Breeding Pools" inhibit genetic diversity, and weaken the species (E.g. Sickle Cell anemia, and other diseases that prevail along racial lines).

Today, on Earth, and in the US in paricular, there are few "Isolated Breeding Pools" and there is no reason to believe that the mixing of genetics between races would produce anything but a stronger species.

Ahh...

I think I understand some of your confusion now.
I am not "advocating" some sort of forced complete halt to the genetic flow, I am merely pointing out that the sexual isolation of different pools within a population lead to the nurturing of different adaptations for particular environments - thus, eventually (if the sub population survives) more variation, more true diversity, and yes even the unavoidable process of speciation (which in the case of humans is a far-far way off).

Not saying whether it is right or wrong, just saying that it is what it is.

Just so we are clear:
Someone advocating a complete halt to the gene flow on the planet is just as foolish as one who advocates forcing the whole planet to miscegenate.

Both trains of thought only lead to the extinction of the species.
Lucky for us, both trains of thought are logistically impossible.

The question is... who poses a bigger threat of misery for the larger amount of people?
The ones who wish to remian isolated, simply left alone...
Or the racist hate-mongers who wish to invade and control every intimacy of every single person on the planet?

Today, on Earth, and in the US in paricular, there are few "Isolated Breeding Pools"

Incorrect, a vast majority of people in the United States prefer to mate within their own race. Check the census.
Considering that for at least 50 years our culture has been saturated with pro-miscegenation propaganda... it is quite obvious that it isn't a "cultural phenominon" but rather a natural one.

Still waiting for you to explain why genocide is such a good thing.

Forum List

Back