How do one explain this??

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
In 2018, U.S. exports to China totaled $120.3 billion, a 7.4% ($9.6 billion) decrease from 2017; U.S. imports from China totaled $539.5 billion, a 6.7% ($34.1 billion) increase; and the trade deficit was $419.2 billion, an 11.6% ($43.6 billion) increase.

In 2018, the level of U.S. imports from China exceeded the prior five-year average level by value not adjusted for inflation. The level of exports to China for 2018 was below the five-year average by value. In 2018, the U.S. trade balance with China was negative.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of good the trade war is doing? Can you explain this to me?

In 2018, U.S. exports to China totaled $120.3 billion, a 7.4% ($9.6 billion) decrease from 2017; U.S. imports from China totaled $539.5 billion, a 6.7% ($34.1 billion) increase; and the trade deficit was $419.2 billion, an 11.6% ($43.6 billion) increase.

In 2018, the level of U.S. imports from China exceeded the prior five-year average level by value not adjusted for inflation. The level of exports to China for 2018 was below the five-year average by value. In 2018, the U.S. trade balance with China was negative.

easy china is a major supplier of cheap goods ..... and the US economy and disposable income has skyrocketed in the past 3 yrs ..... in other words people have more money and they are spending it ...... any more easy questions i can help you with child ?

So you admitting that it didn't cost the consumer anything to buy cheap ass goods?

P if your first language was english the proper way to ask this is

how does one explain this?? not how "DO"

easy china is a major supplier of cheap goods ..... and the US economy and disposable income has skyrocketed in the past 3 yrs ..... in other words people have more money and they are spending it ...... any more easy questions i can help you with child ?

So is the trade war that the Potus started creating even more imbalance?

Yes Trump exploded the US - China trade deficit.

Under Trump China lowered it's imports from the USA & increased Chinese exports into the USA

Can you explain this to me or not??

So you admitting that it didn't cost the consumer anything to buy cheap ass goods?

Is the trade war doing any good?

It wasn't enough just go to Lowe's and price out simple Chinese shovels to American ones

So why is imports increasing, when people have more money. Oh those without money are cheap!!

thats easy,,,
more people are buying Chinese crap,,,

It wasn't enough just go to Lowe's and price out simple Chinese shovels to American ones

So most people want to save money, to put in the stock market?

Well sense we are paying for tariffs , the consumer has been price shopping.

See what the Potus has created.

So most people want to save money, to put in the stock market?
sorry I'm not a mind reader,,,

thats easy,,,

Why??

thats easy,,,

Why??
sorry I'm not a mind reader,,,and if anyone answers you they are lying,,,

Forum List

Back