South Korean football team apologises for using sex dolls to fill stands

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A professional football team in South Korea has apologised after “mannequins” it used as substitute fans during a match at the weekend turned out to be sex dolls.

The K-League club FC Seoul said the dolls, which had been dotted around stands currently off-limits to supporters due to the coronavirus outbreak, had been ordered inadvertently after a “misunderstanding” with the supplier.

Oh dear.I think that they are covered if they did this in good faith. I hope their fans are not too harsh on them. Ive added a pic for the benefit of my many incel friends on here. Enjoy boys.
1589792152783.png

Unless they were having sex with the sex dolls during the game, I'm not sure I see the problem.

Probably the best looking supporters they've ever had in the stands.

A professional football team in South Korea has apologised after “mannequins” it used as substitute fans during a match at the weekend turned out to be sex dolls.

The K-League club FC Seoul said the dolls, which had been dotted around stands currently off-limits to supporters due to the coronavirus outbreak, had been ordered inadvertently after a “misunderstanding” with the supplier.

Oh dear.I think that they are covered if they did this in good faith. I hope their fans are not too harsh on them. Ive added a pic for the benefit of my many incel friends on here. Enjoy boys.
View attachment 337668

OMG!!!! What a hoot!!

What's the big deal? That's funny. I took one of those blow up dolls to my brother after his heart operation, to squeeze instead of a pillow. I asked the nurses if it was OK and they laughed their asses off saying that might be the best thing for him.

View attachment 337668

I did not know that football was even popular in Korea. I know they loved basketball and wrestling, and Dennis Rodman is idolized there. But this is incredible. During President Trump's next summit with Kim Jong Un , he should ask Brady and Belichick to come to the meeting.

View attachment 337668

I did not know that football was even popular in Korea. I know they loved basketball and wrestling, and Dennis Rodman is idolized there. ...
The story isn't about North Korea, dumbass.

I wouldn’t apologize. I think it’s cute. In fact, I’m surprised they weren’t stolen by the players.

Probably the best looking supporters they've ever had in the stands.
I guess you've never been to South Korea.

I lived in Seoul for four years and havr been through the entire country from Cheju to the DMZ.
Then why say something so stupid?

Maybe it's the memory of sitting in stands packed with chain-smoking, hatchet faced ajushi who are too bleary-eyed from soju and mekju to even follow the game.

Forum List

Back