How Do I Get COVID-19 Medications?

LOL first you say my numbers are wrong, then when I produce the Johns Hopkins report you say that you have already read it. Proving that you knew and lied.
I know why the Hopkins study is over inflated because I read it.

That’s why I asked if you read it. Did you?

You won’t say because we both know the answer. Of course you didn’t. You wouldn’t understand it if you did.

Because you’re just a sideline chump.

LOL first you say my numbers are wrong, then when I produce the Johns Hopkins report you say that you have already read it. Proving that you knew and lied.

You won’t say because we both know the answer. Of course you didn’t. You wouldn’t understand it if you did.

I read it years ago actually. Yo my chicken farm stock rose 7 percent today. You make that in your CD in about 200 years

CIAO

I read it years ago actually. Yo my chicken farm stock rose 7 percent today. You make that in your CD in about 200 years

CIAO
You did read it?

Fascinating. So you know that it doesn’t differentiate between preventable errors?

CIAO
You did read it?

Fascinating. So you know that it doesn’t differentiate between preventable errors?
All errors are preventable, if not there could be no error. Not that your denial based rational will let you understand the truth.

CIAO
You did read it?

All errors are preventable, if not there could be no error. Not that your denial based rational will let you understand the truth.
They’re not. Not when you classify things as “errors” which are adverse events.

You can do everything right in a surgery and a patient can still have a post-op hemorrhage. It’s just the way it goes. That’s not an error. That’s life.

CIAO
You did read it?

They’re not. Not when you classify things as “errors” which are adverse events.

You can do everything right in a surgery and a patient can still have a post-op hemorrhage. It’s just the way it goes. That’s not an error. That’s life.
Wrong, but I do understand your denial based reasoning as it is clearly a self preservation tool.

Again if there is an error, then there was something done in a way to cause that error. If all your windows get broken in a hurricane and none of your next door neighbors are broken because the neighbor boarded up his windows you made a tactical error that the neighbor did not. So an error can easily be something not done that should have been or it can be something done wrong. The word error is interchangeable with mistake.

Anyway I agree with you now, shit those people were all old, draining their families and Medicare both, seriously it's not like they wanted to wear adult diapers and get bed sores anyway. So you did the right thing, no one really wanted them anymore anyway

Heil Colfax

D5qhLAYIZumJOXE0pwXbTnEwYvnzpubVP8tpsteNNsFvQOt-87Hvjwac

Again if there is an error, then there was something done in a way to cause that error.
Sure. A person went to surgery to cut out a piece of ischemic bowel. They did the surgery perfectly well and the patient unfortunately suffered a post-op hemorrhage.

The thing that caused this “error” was that they went to surgery. Now, they could have not gone to surgery and died as their bowel rotted and became septic. Is that what you would have done chump?

Again if there is an error, then there was something done in a way to cause that error.
Sure. A person went to surgery to cut out a piece of ischemic bowel. They did the surgery perfectly well and the patient unfortunately suffered a post-op hemorrhage.

The thing that caused this “error” was that they went to surgery. Now, they could have not gone to surgery and died as their bowel rotted and became septic. Is that what you would have done chump?

Chemotherapy Kills: Doctor Claims More People Die From Chemo Than Cancer Itself​

Did you hear about the little girl that had cancer and got many months of chemo? Well she was finally pronounced cured by the medical test and the doctors patted themselves on the back, but decided to do one more chemo treatment to JUST BE SURE THEY GOT IT ALL. She was dead 8 hours later, and the murderers still got their insurance payments for the unneeded fatal treatment

True story

There is no justification for your life

Last edited:

Chemotherapy Kills: Doctor Claims More People Die From Chemo Than Cancer Itself​

Did you hear about the little girl that had cancer and got many months of chemo? Well she was finally pronounced cured by the medical test and the doctors patted themselves on the back, but decided to do one more chemo treatment to JUST BE SURE THEY GOT IT ALL. She was dead 8 hours later, and the murderers still got their insurance payments for the unneeded fatal treatment

True story

Right. Don’t give the girl with cancer any chemotherapy. I mean, it’s not like childhood leukemia’s have a cure rate above 90% whereas they used to be nearly universally fatal.

But don’t give them chemotherapy because that would be too risky. Best if they die of cancer, right chump?

True story

Right. Don’t give the girl with cancer any chemotherapy. I mean, it’s not like childhood leukemia’s have a cure rate above 90% whereas they used to be nearly universally fatal.

But don’t give them chemotherapy because that would be too risky. Best if they die of cancer, right chump?
Again the girl was pronounced cured of cancer, then she received another unneeded treatment which was an ERROR, she was dead 8 hours later. You are a piece of walking shit as you try failingly to justify medical mistakes as benefitting society. I pity you but am glad to know of you because you ratify how great my life choices are.

So do you have any lampshades made of Jew skin?

Last edited:

True story

Again the girl was pronounced cured of cancer, then she received another unneeded treatment which was an ERROR, she was dead 8 hours later. You are a piece of walking shit as you try failingly to justify medical mistakes as benefitting society. I pity you but am glad to know of you because you ratify how great my life choices are.

Your story is a lie. Doctors didn’t pronounce her cured of cancer. They couldn’t. There’s no way to know that.

A sideline chump like you wouldn’t give anyone chemotherapy since it could cause someone’s death. Just like you wouldnt put a person dying or COVID on a ventilator. You think it’s best to just let them die rather than take responsibility for them.

True story

Your story is a lie. Doctors didn’t pronounce her cured of cancer. They couldn’t. There’s no way to know that.

A sideline chump like you wouldn’t give anyone chemotherapy since it could cause someone’s death. Just like you wouldnt put a person dying or COVID on a ventilator. You think it’s best to just let them die rather than take responsibility for them.
Your life is one big continuous denial. The fact is that whatever series of test that were done revealed NO CANCER CELLS. You are not a doctor or you would know that this is possible.

In fact the girls name was Emily

“My little angel” is how Christopher Jerry describes his daughter Emily.

At just a year and a half, Emily was diagnosed with a massive abdominal tumor and endured numerous surgeries and rigorous chemotherapy before finally being declared cancer-free. But just to be sure, doctors encouraged Chris and his wife to continue with Emily’s last scheduled chemotherapy session, a three-day treatment that would begin on her second birthday.

On the morning of her final day of treatment, a pharmacy technician prepared the intravenous bag, filling it with more than 20 times the recommended dose of sodium chloride. Within hours Emily was on life support and declared brain dead.

Three days later she was gone.

Sadly, Emily’s case is not unique. According to a recent study by Johns Hopkins, more than 250,000 people in the United States die every year because of medical mistakes, making it the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.

Other studies report much higher figures, claiming the number of deaths from medical error to be as high as 440,000. The reason for the discrepancy is that physicians, funeral directors, coroners and medical examiners rarely note on death certificates the human errors and system failures involved. Yet death certificates are what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention rely on to post statistics for deaths nationwide.

You are a textbook case of a fake doctor and a human in clear denial trying to protect the atrocities committed by the CDC on Americans.

Have faith that one day you are going to see the face of God and he will render judgement on you for your hate

Damn those Trump vaccines!
Do you have to ruin EVERY THREAD on the board with your asinine crap?
Did I go off the script? Did I need to support your claim that you are pushing for alternative medicine distribution because of a hoax you claimed existed that was promulgated by Trump and his administration along with the US congress which was controlled by both parties that paid for certain vaccines to be developed and put out for distribution in a fast and expedient method for distribution?

Why are you providing free advertisement on a private message board for your advocation of medicine that is not considered effective as the vaccines which are already being distributed?

Everything being pushed by you is for parasitic infections, Corona virus is not a parasitic form of a disease but a virus...

Remdesivir/Veklury is the first medication approved

Veklury is the first treatment for COVID-19 to receive FDA approval.Oct 22, 2020

Why didn't you just post that the FIRST TIME? Why did you have to just drop another one of your moronic little vapid TDS quips? The board is on overload with that kind of garbage, and it's from a few of you that we can count on one hand.
Because you're posting stupid, debunked, conspiracy theory crap!
We can always count on you to support the lying corrupt establishment.
Right. The government is trying to kill you.

Grow the fuck up, you idiot. The whole world isn't a conspiracy.
Fuck off, tool.

giphy.gif

Your life is one big continuous denial. The fact is that whatever series of test that were done revealed NO CANCER CELLS. You are not a doctor or you would know that this is possible.
No evidence of disease does not mean it’s cured. No doctor would conflate the two. Know why? Because our tests aren’t capable of determining if there are NO CANCER CELLS.

Skip the last treatment, wait 6 months for the cancer to come roaring back and then the doctor gets blamed for a medical error of not completing the chemotherapy course.

Someone like you wouldn’t give them chemotherapy. Too risky, right? Just give them some herbs and tell them to exercise more. Right chump?

So you believe that crimes that resulted in death a year ago should not be punished. Sure since you did the murdering
I believe you’re a crazy person who believes they know better than people actually dealing with the pandemic.

You’re a backseat driver. Zero responsibility yet all the answers. That goes for Dan Erickson too. Dude runs an urgent care. He’s not even in a hospital.
LOL and you obviously know how to treat a biological weapon better than anyone else.

The schizzo is you dude, so tell us why should doctors get to murder people at will like you do? and have the balls to admit it?

You are a sad sack of shit that has no independent thought, all you can do is repeat the party line. I pity people like you as your freedom is dependent on your always saying the right thing or they execute you from reality.

What is your stock portfolio up today? or are you still paying off your college bills and want me to helpy you out.

You are what you are and the government completely owns you because you did what they ask which led to unnecessary deaths and now your conscience is eating you away from the inside. I have the truth and God the Father with me, all you have is the party leader
Let me guess, like others here you live on dividend income; right? LOL

No evidence of disease does not mean it’s cured. No doctor would conflate the two. Know why? Because our tests aren’t capable of determining if there are NO CANCER CELLS.

Skip the last treatment, wait 6 months for the cancer to come roaring back and then the doctor gets blamed for a medical error of not completing the chemotherapy course.

Someone like you wouldn’t give them chemotherapy. Too risky, right? Just give them some herbs and tell them to exercise more. Right chump?
You are a delusional obsessive compulsive psychopath in denial who has spent an entire day maintaining that medical doctors have the right to murder people by their obvious errors. This is important because the terrorist group the CDC just murdered unknown thousands of Americans by ordering forced ventilation that was not called for, now the media never EVER SAYS THE WORD VENTILATOR as if the dead will be forgotten. Everything that you posted here today will be maintained on the internet forever.

As for Emily Jerry she was 2 when doctors pronounced her cancer free after chemo treatments, then the doctors in an obvious effort to secure more insurance money they gave her a not needed final treatment which killed her. You can jump and scream and pull the rest of your hair out but Emily is still dead. You are even so ignorant that you admitted killing people. God will find you, pray that I never do

Emily Jerry was two years old when she lost her life after a pharmacy technician filled her intravenous bag with more than 20 times the recommended dose of sodium chloride.
Courtesy of Chris Jerry
“My little angel” is how Christopher Jerry describes his daughter Emily.
At just a year and a half, Emily was diagnosed with a massive abdominal tumor and endured numerous surgeries and rigorous chemotherapy before finally being declared cancer-free. But just to be sure, doctors encouraged Chris and his wife to continue with Emily’s last scheduled chemotherapy session, a three-day treatment that would begin on her second birthday.

On the morning of her final day of treatment, a pharmacy technician prepared the intravenous bag, filling it with more than 20 times the recommended dose of sodium chloride. Within hours Emily was on life support and declared brain dead.
Three days later she was gone.
Sadly, Emily’s case is not unique. According to a recent study by Johns Hopkins, more than 250,000 people in the United States die every year because of medical mistakes, making it the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.
Other studies report much higher figures, claiming the number of deaths from medical error to be as high as 440,000. The reason for the discrepancy is that physicians, funeral directors, coroners and medical examiners rarely note on death certificates the human errors and system failures involved. Yet death certificates are what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention rely on to post statistics for deaths nationwide.
The authors of the Johns Hopkins study, led by Dr. Martin Makary of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, have appealed to the CDC to change the way in which it collects data from death certificates. To date, no changes have been made, Makary said.

2020 and 2021 iatrogenic deaths are more than at any point in history

Last edited:

Forum List

Back