How Do I Get COVID-19 Medications?

I was informed by my doctor, and this should all be in my files.
This isn’t about your health dip shit. If you had severe respiratory failure from COVID and wanted to suffocate in your oxygen tent, I’d defend your right to do so.

Just worry about yourself and let us handle the rest.
LOL my thoughts are whatever I choose, you actually think that you can tell me what to think and write like you do to the zombies that come to you for help.

You might want to ask the FBI how they made out with me, because for some reason they refused to interview me as they were required to when my Son landed an above top secret position.

Don't ask because I would have to kill you, and frankly you are really funny so I like you
Your reality is whatever you choose. You decide something is true just because you want it to be.

You’re getting crazier and crazier the longer this goes on.

At first you were like just a skeptic but now you’re going on about the FBI and stuff. I’m starting to worry about your mental health.

Thing is, whatever your expertise is, it’s clearly not in medicine since nothing that you’ve said makes any sense and you’re refused to acknowledge any of the glaring holes in your crazy beliefs.
I know I have these voices that tell me to like buy stocks, which is not really so bad, but then the stocks keep splitting and I have difficulty with the addition and multiplication to keep track of how many shares that I own, then their are capitol gains decisions, it's all really frustrating. So what do the voices in your head tell you to do, other than obey the CDC and murder old people I mean?
Yet again, going on about something totally unrelated.

The voices in my head tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about, you know that, and instead of admit it will try to change the subject.

It’s a bullshitter radar and it’s going off any time you post.

So tell me again how the vaccine isn’t a vaccine and how COVID isn’t going away.
Seriously I had a bunch of Apple stocks that the voice in my head ordered me to buy. Then they split and I had to get my calculator and times everything by 7. Just when I had it all figured out it happened again only this time by 4. To make it worse the share values changed every time too, so you ever had an issue like this? Or do you spend all your time murdering old people and explaining why vaccinated people still need to wear a mask so that they do not spread disease, and why vaccinated people are dying.
So you’ve never treated anyone with COVID but you think that you get to tell everyone how to do it?

I was informed by my doctor, and this should all be in my files.
This isn’t about your health dip shit. If you had severe respiratory failure from COVID and wanted to suffocate in your oxygen tent, I’d defend your right to do so.

Just worry about yourself and let us handle the rest.
LOL my thoughts are whatever I choose, you actually think that you can tell me what to think and write like you do to the zombies that come to you for help.

You might want to ask the FBI how they made out with me, because for some reason they refused to interview me as they were required to when my Son landed an above top secret position.

Don't ask because I would have to kill you, and frankly you are really funny so I like you
Your reality is whatever you choose. You decide something is true just because you want it to be.

You’re getting crazier and crazier the longer this goes on.

At first you were like just a skeptic but now you’re going on about the FBI and stuff. I’m starting to worry about your mental health.

Thing is, whatever your expertise is, it’s clearly not in medicine since nothing that you’ve said makes any sense and you’re refused to acknowledge any of the glaring holes in your crazy beliefs.
I know I have these voices that tell me to like buy stocks, which is not really so bad, but then the stocks keep splitting and I have difficulty with the addition and multiplication to keep track of how many shares that I own, then their are capitol gains decisions, it's all really frustrating. So what do the voices in your head tell you to do, other than obey the CDC and murder old people I mean?
Yet again, going on about something totally unrelated.

The voices in my head tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about, you know that, and instead of admit it will try to change the subject.

It’s a bullshitter radar and it’s going off any time you post.

So tell me again how the vaccine isn’t a vaccine and how COVID isn’t going away.
Seriously I had a bunch of Apple stocks that the voice in my head ordered me to buy. Then they split and I had to get my calculator and times everything by 7. Just when I had it all figured out it happened again only this time by 4. To make it worse the share values changed every time too, so you ever had an issue like this? Or do you spend all your time murdering old people and explaining why vaccinated people still need to wear a mask so that they do not spread disease, and why vaccinated people are dying.
So you’ve never treated anyone with COVID but you think that you get to tell everyone how to do it?
I have never killed a harmless old person that looked to me for help. You have.

May God have mercy on your soul, because I will not

Not true. So are you having fun as a dead limb?
Oh? And what kind of maladies did these poor souls suffer from?

KILLER DOCTORS: 8 Physicians Who Murdered Their Patients​

By Jim GoadUpdated June 6, 2021

Dr. Marcel Petiot. (Paris Police Prefecture)

All physicians take an oath to “do no harm,” so there’s something especially unsettling about a doctor who murders his patients. When those who spend years learning how to save lives are instead effortlessly snuffing them out in a manner of seconds, it completely upends our perception of good guys and bad guys. There should be a special kind of tortured devised for when someone into whose hands a fragile life is entrusted chooses to take out his psychological sickness on the body of another, but for now all we have are incarceration and the death penalty. For the time being, these doctors are the undisputed champions of cruelty.

All physicians take an oath to “do no harm,” so there’s something especially unsettling about a doctor who murders his patients. When those who spend years learning how to save lives are instead effortlessly snuffing them out in a manner of seconds, it completely upends our perception of good guys and bad guys. There should be a special kind of tortured devised for when someone into whose hands a fragile life is entrusted chooses to take out his psychological sickness on the body of another, but for now all we have are incarceration and the death penalty. For the time being, these doctors are the undisputed champions of cruelty.
Thanks.

It’s clear that no one comes to you for help. Thank god for that.

You think it’s better to never try than to make a mistake. That’s not how life works.

Thanks.

It’s clear that no one comes to you for help. Thank god for that.

HAROLD SHIPMAN: THE DOCTOR WHO KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE

Read More: Harold Shipman: The Doctor Who Killed Over 200 People

"Dr. Harold Shipman, the victims were men and women, some in hospitals, some living at home, who were part of his patient roster. He murdered several hundred patients (the exact number will never be known) — mostly with opiates," wrote Michael H. Stone, in his book, The Anatomy of Evil. In the course of Shipman's crimes coming to light, the British tabloids gave the general practitioner the nickname that would remain with him to the present day — Dr. Death. Here is the story of how Dr. Death came to be, how he went undetected for so long, and the possible extent of his killing.

Read More: Harold Shipman: The Doctor Who Killed Over 200 People

PS. The fact that those related to me are holding their own is actually something that I am proud of and is something that your boyfriends anus will never provide to you.

Smile Shirley

PS. The fact that those related to me are holding their own is actually something that I am proud of and is something that your boyfriends anus will never provide to you.
Cute. Sprinkling in some random homophobia too. As if you wanted me to think even less of you.

No one comes to you for help. Not anyone that actually needs it. You can’t help them.

Cute. Sprinkling in some random homophobia too. As if you wanted me to think even less of you.

No one comes to you for help. Not anyone that actually needs it. You can’t help them.

Kim Hiatt had worked as a nurse for 24 years when she made her first medical error: She gave a frail infant ten times the recommended dosage of a medication. The baby died five days later.

Kim’s mistake was an unnecessary tragedy. But what happened next was an unnecessary tragedy, too: Seven months after the error, Kim killed herself.

“She fell apart,” her mother, Sharon Crum, says. “I suppose it would be the same thing you would feel if you felt you were at fault for a child’s death.”

This is a story about Kim Hiatt, the mistake she made, and how she struggled with that tragedy. It is also a story about an open secret in American medicine: Medical errors kill more people each year than plane crashes, terrorist attacks, and drug overdoses combined. And there’s collateral damage that can go unnoticed: Every day, doctors and nurses quietly live with those they have wounded or even killed. Their ghosts creep into exam rooms, and seeing new patients can reopen old wounds.

It’s easy to write off the anguish of these health-care providers as insignificant next to that of the patients and families they’ve hurt. They made horrible, harmful mistakes. Maybe they should feel bad. But clinicians don’t exist in a vacuum. In the wake of an error, they have to keep seeing patients and performing surgeries. If they don’t regain confidence in their skills, other patients could suffer. Getting past this danger zone will require a shift in medicine, away from a culture that sees mistakes as unspeakable and toward one that recognizes that medical professionals suffer tremendously when they inadvertently run afoul of their sacred oath: “First, do no harm.”

“The best word I can use to describe that day, and really the first couple of days, is isolated,” says Rick van Pelt, an anesthesiologist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston who nearly killed a patient during a routine surgery in 1999. “There was no way to communicate effectively what had happened. What do you say when you almost killed a patient?”

OOPS, sorry about that, I didn't mean to insult your boyfriends anus

Kim Hiatt had worked as a nurse for 24 years when she made her first medical error: She gave a frail infant ten times the recommended dosage of a medication. The baby died five days later.

Kim’s mistake was an unnecessary tragedy. But what happened next was an unnecessary tragedy, too: Seven months after the error, Kim killed herself.

“She fell apart,” her mother, Sharon Crum, says. “I suppose it would be the same thing you would feel if you felt you were at fault for a child’s death.”

This is a story about Kim Hiatt, the mistake she made, and how she struggled with that tragedy. It is also a story about an open secret in American medicine: Medical errors kill more people each year than plane crashes, terrorist attacks, and drug overdoses combined. And there’s collateral damage that can go unnoticed: Every day, doctors and nurses quietly live with those they have wounded or even killed. Their ghosts creep into exam rooms, and seeing new patients can reopen old wounds.

It’s easy to write off the anguish of these health-care providers as insignificant next to that of the patients and families they’ve hurt. They made horrible, harmful mistakes. Maybe they should feel bad. But clinicians don’t exist in a vacuum. In the wake of an error, they have to keep seeing patients and performing surgeries. If they don’t regain confidence in their skills, other patients could suffer. Getting past this danger zone will require a shift in medicine, away from a culture that sees mistakes as unspeakable and toward one that recognizes that medical professionals suffer tremendously when they inadvertently run afoul of their sacred oath: “First, do no harm.”

“The best word I can use to describe that day, and really the first couple of days, is isolated,” says Rick van Pelt, an anesthesiologist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston who nearly killed a patient during a routine surgery in 1999. “There was no way to communicate effectively what had happened. What do you say when you almost killed a patient?”

To err is human.

The only way to not make mistakes is to not do anything. That’s your role. Sit on the sidelines and pretend like that makes you better than us.

No one comes to you for help. They don’t ask people like you for help. You wouldn’t be able to do anything anyway.

To err is human.

The only way to not make mistakes is to not do anything. That’s your role. Sit on the sidelines and pretend like that makes you better than us.

No one comes to you for help. They don’t ask people like you for help. You wouldn’t be able to do anything anyway.
LOL so in your opinion 300,000 deaths a year is acceptable? The fact is that heroin fentanyl and meth together kill less people in America every year than doctors. So why are doctors legal?

LOL so in your opinion 300,000 deaths a year is acceptable? The fact is that heroin fentanyl and meth together kill less people in America every year than doctors. So why are doctors legal?
Because that number of deaths isn’t accurate.

Like I said, you’re just a chump on the sidelines. Zero responsibility but somehow has all the answers.

Because that number of deaths isn’t accurate.

Like I said, you’re just a chump on the sidelines. Zero responsibility but somehow has all the answers.
You are so far behind the 8 ball that Kim Jong-Un is looking down at you scratching his head wondering how you got so deep in the gutter

Johns Hopkins study suggests medical errors are third-leading cause of death in U.S.​

Physicians advocate for changes in how deaths are reported​

ByVanessa McMains
/ Published May 3, 2016
Analyzing medical death rate data over an eight-year period, Johns Hopkins patient safety experts have calculated that more than 250,000 deaths per year are due to medical error in the U.S. Their figure, published May 3 in The BMJ, surpasses the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's third leading cause of death—respiratory disease, which kills close to 150,000 people per year.

In their study, the researchers examined four separate studies that analyzed medical death rate data from 2000 to 2008. Then, using hospital admission rates from 2013, they extrapolated that based on a total of 35,416,020 hospitalizations, 251,454 deaths stemmed from a medical error, which the researchers say now translates to 9.5 percent of all deaths each year in the U.S.

According to the CDC, in 2013, 611,105 people died of heart disease, 584,881 died of cancer, and 149,205 died of chronic respiratory disease—the top three causes of death in the U.S. The newly calculated figure for medical errors puts this cause of death behind cancer but ahead of respiratory disease.

"Top-ranked causes of death as reported by the CDC inform our country's research funding and public health priorities," Makary says. "Right now, cancer and heart disease get a ton of attention, but since medical errors don't appear on the list, the problem doesn't get the funding and attention it deserves."

You are so far behind the 8 ball that Kim Jong-Un is looking down at you scratching his head wondering how you got so deep in the gutter
I’ve read the paper you’ve cited in this article. Have you?

Just a yes or a no. Let’s see if you can be honest enough to admit it.

I have not admitted to killing helpless old people, while you have

Now do the right thing and bring Fauci along for the ride

Tie-a-Noose-Step-10-Version-4.jpg

Your entire purpose is to justify meaningless deaths of helpless people, all in all you are basically a NAZI. So what are your feelings on Andrew Mengele Cuomo who murdered tens of thousands of old folks by ordering them into nursing homes instead of letting them get hospital treatment. Surely you think that this is logical

Last edited:

Your entire purpose is to justify meaningless deaths of helpless people, all in all you are basically a NAZI. So what are your feelings on Andrew Mengele Cuomo who murdered tens of thousands of old folks by ordering them into nursing homes instead of letting them get hospital treatment. Surely you think that this is logical
You are clueless. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Stay on the sidelines chump. No one actually needs your crazy talk.

Heads up.... That jackass intentionally says stupid shit for attention.

Only one of us is bragging that they murdered helpless old people because instead of treating a disease they merely followed the CDC playbook to murder as many people as possible and oust the greatest president that America has ever had since Washington and Lincoln.

LOL first you say my numbers are wrong, then when I produce the Johns Hopkins report you say that you have already read it. Proving that you knew and lied.

Yawn, just one more thing?

716c1f618cb1ac2c79c35974bb86698b.jpg

Forum List

Back