How did you vote in 2020 and how do you assess your decision as of 02/27/22?

• Biden, and I would do it again

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Biden, and I am not sure about my choice

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Biden, and I made a mistake

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, and I would do it again

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Trump, and I am not sure about my choice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump, and I made a mistake

• Jo Jorgensen, and I made a mistake

• Total voters
Kudos to the lone person who admits to voting for Biden. For real. No one else had the character to admit it.

Maybe there is hope for that person.

And Kudos to you for the poll, it backs up my claims this board is 75 to 80 percent right wingers/Trumpers.

We got two people to admit they voted for Brandon. I don't know what is more shocking, their honesty or stupidity.
Most of you that camp on this site are far righties that have nothing better to do in their lives. I'm not a liberal but live in an ultra liberal city and filled with successful folks and I know for a fact that they don't have the time to come to sites like this and express their opinions, they are the ones making America great not you keyboard warriors and rally goers.

And Kudos to you for the poll, it backs up my claims this board is 75 to 80 percent right wingers/Trumpers.

You'll find this ratio on most political blogs. It's why Fox is the number one cable station and has been for the last couple of decades.

Many leftists don't know much about politics or this country. It bores them. If they did know anything about it they'd vote Republican. That's why they are such failures on talk radio; nobody is listening to leftist talk radio. Even the outlets that survived only did so with government subsidies like PBS and NPR.

You'll find this ratio on most political blogs. It's why Fox is the number one cable station and has been for the last couple of decades.

Many leftists don't know much about politics or this country. It bores them. If they did know anything about it they'd vote Republican. That's why they are such failures on talk radio; nobody is listening to leftist talk radio. Even the outlets that survived only did so with government subsidies like PBS and NPR.

There are some left leaning forums as, though not as many.

This one leans right. Go somewhere like the Defending The Truth and it has the same ratio to the left.

I find it humorous that you find listening to talk radio as "knowing things".

I find that things like talk radio do so well with the right leaning folks because they, more so than the left, love to be pissed off and angry at the world. And talk radio does this for them by each show parroting the same angry talking points hour after hour.

There are some left leaning forums as, though not as many.

This one leans right. Go somewhere like the Defending The Truth and it has the same ratio to the left.

I find it humorous that you find listening to talk radio as "knowing things".

I find that things like talk radio do so well with the right leaning folks because they, more so than the left, love to be pissed off and angry at the world. And talk radio does this for them by each show parroting the same angry talking points hour after hour.

Nah, it's just the opposite actually. We on the right are happy people in general. It's leftists who are angry all the time. You are not a true leftist unless you live your life pissed off and want to ruin things for everybody else.

Talk radio is not only enjoyable but informative at the same time. If you rely on the MSM, they only report what they select and not necessarily that of importance. You need to listen to the right to get the other side of the story as Paul Harvey used to say.

The largest domestic terrorist attack in 2021 barely got any coverage by the MSM. Why? Because the terrorist was black. He went to a white area with the sole intent of killing as many white people that he could. He ran over 50 people killing six including an 8 year old white boy. The MSM dropped the story in less than one week. They are nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party and blacks are a huge constituency group.

Why are Democrats fighting Voter-ID and insisting on mail-in voting? Because their voters are not interested enough to take the time and energy to vote or get an ID. To get them to vote, they have to plop a ballot on their kitchen table. If they have to put any effort into voting, many will just say to hell with it. I'll stay home.

So it's clear which side is much more politically involved than the other. Democrats prove it all the time to us.

Thank God for Biden because Trump would have sold out our allies.

None of this Ukraine shit would be going on if Trump were President. For the life of me I can't understand how anybody could be celebrating this war and knowing the US President made the Taliban the strongest terrorist group in the world with our very own weapons.

Nah, it's just the opposite actually. We on the right are happy people in general. It's leftists who are angry all the time.

Yet talk radio is nothing but a bunch of angry people, the more angry the better their ratings.

The numbers do not support the lies you tell yourself

Talk radio is not only enjoyable but informative at the same time

Yes, if you like hearing the same story from 8 different people during the day.

If you rely on the MSM, they only report what they select and not necessarily that of importance.

As does talk radio, yet you somehow think they are different.

he MSM dropped the story in less than one week. They are nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party

I agree. And talk radio is nothing more than an extension of the GOP, but you find that to be a good thing

None of this Ukraine shit would be going on if Trump were President. For the life of me I can't understand how anybody could be celebrating this war and knowing the US President made the Taliban the strongest terrorist group in the world with our very own weapons.
LOL. There is a reason Putin sent the kgb to help Trump in 16. I was for Rubio in the primary btw.

I voted Jo Jorgensen and I do not regret it one bit, even though she does not support defending Ukraine. It is not unexpected that a Libertarian would be isolationist. I knew she would not win.

Biden is handling the Ukraine crisis far better than Trump would have. Trump would have offered to help Putin invade Ukraine. He's been publicly fellating Putin since the invasion began. Traitor Trump is totally gay for Putin.

Nah, it's just the opposite actually. We on the right are happy people in general. It's leftists who are angry all the time.
O'rly? Every day, the Trumptards start a daily outrage topic. Sometimes two or three based on the same outrage, since they all subscribe to the same propagandists and race to get here and be the first to fling their rabid foam.

O'rly? Every day, the Trumptards start a daily outrage topic. Sometimes two or three based on the same outrage, since they all subscribe to the same propagandists and race to get here and be the first to fling their rabid foam.

And the Democrats don't? This is a discussion board. We post things we disagree with both left and right. Why do you leftists always accuse Republicans of things you do?

Forum List

Back