Juvenile justice fiction vs facts

Player35

Mar 15, 2022
There is a fiction, that the more mature the child is and the more he knows and the more advanced his thinking, and the deeper his independent criminal culpability, the more likely he is to be charged as an adult.

This is how it is supposed to work... but it's a fiction because it doesn't.

In fact here is the truth.

The less the child knows, the less criminally culpable the child is and the more dependent upon the influence of others the child is, and the less mature the child is, and even the lower his mental functioning...
And the more money that has already been spent on the child prior to the crime...

In fact the more likely adult criminal charges are filed.

People such as myself have roughly the same exact treatment by the criminal justice system as African Americans, who are the loudest voice about it.

In Pennsylvania, a more liberal state by far than Missouri, I went to prison charged as an adult... for marijuana, in 2002, Plus the assaults that it took to avoid rehab..

This is also, throwing in being charged as an adult as an extra.

In Missouri, my own nephew got probation for Heroin, a drug from which there is only death to look forward to.

In fact, here is a list, starting with the most likely, ending with the least likely to be charged as an adult while under 18.

Blacks, Hispanics, people from third world or remote countries and American overseas territories, and darker mixed races.

The Disabled, especially those collecting disability or who should expect to soon at age 18 or 21.

Males

White people.

Those without disability.

White Girls.

So clearly, the less your ability to challenge bad rhetoric, peer pressure and influence....
And the more easily you can be taken advantage of...
The more likely the kid will be charged as an adult.

Last edited:
I was charged as an adult at 15 years old. Has nothing to do with the shit you're spewing. I am confident you are leaving out a good chunk of your prior juvenile problems with the law.
I was in and out of juvie for years before the certified me as an adult and sent me to prison.
YOU are responsible for your choices regardless of the circumstances unless you're mentally incapable.
I agree with your position on blacks playing victims in our justice system but the rest is BULLSHIT

There is a fiction, that the more mature the child is and the more he knows and the more advanced his thinking, and the deeper his independent criminal culpability, the more likely he is to be charged as an adult.

This is how it is supposed to work... but it's a fiction because it doesn't.

In fact here is the truth.

The less the child knows, the less criminally culpable the child is and the more dependent upon the influence of others the child is, and the less mature the child is, and even the lower his mental functioning...
And the more money that has already been spent on the child prior to the crime...

In fact the more likely adult criminal charges are filed.

People such as myself have roughly the same exact treatment by the criminal justice system as African Americans, who are the loudest voice about it.

In Pennsylvania, a more liberal state by far than Missouri, I went to prison charged as an adult... for marijuana, in 2002, Plus the assaults that it took to avoid rehab..

This is also, throwing in being charged as an adult as an extra.

In Missouri, my own nephew got probation for Heroin, a drug from which there is only death to look forward to.

In fact, here is a list, starting with the most likely, ending with the least likely to be charged as an adult while under 18.

Blacks, Hispanics, people from third world or remote countries and American overseas territories, and darker mixed races.

The Disabled, especially those collecting disability or who should expect to soon at age 18 or 21.

Males

White people.

Those without disability.

White Girls.

So clearly, the less your ability to challenge bad rhetoric, peer pressure and influence....
And the more easily you can be taken advantage of...
The more likely the kid will be charged as an adult.

I call bullshit. You will be waived to an adult court depending on the crime. There are specific crimes that are automatic waives. It's usually but not always decided by the prosecutor or judge.

Also, you aren't going to prison for sitting on the stoop and smoking a blunt unless you have other charges or you have multiple violations on probation or parole.

Forum List

Back