How did we get here?

• DC statehood: At least a plurality of Americans support statehood: Harris, DataForProgress
  • abolish the Electoral College: Little time will be spent on this. Though most Americans don't like it. Gallup
  • Paris Climate Change Treaty (costing the US $trillions): Most Americans are for. ABC News Poll
  • Iran Nuke Scam (watch how fast Iran gets a nuke now): Most Americans were against leaving: Reuters/Ipsos
  • Budget Busting programs, the Debt soars, and the dollar crashes: Trump raised the deficit in good economic times, the GOP has lost this argument forever.
  • Medicare and Social Security go bankrupt: Trump's plan for payroll tax holidays would do just that.
  • Gun Grabbing begins: Just like under Obama, amiright?
  • Voters age drops to 16: Cool, let's do it. You going to revolt over this, idiot?

Dumb motherfuckers is all that's left of the right now.
LOL!! Dumb? Here is a look at a democrat congressman, the best and brightest the democrats have:
Explaining how the island of Guam will capsize...<g> We'll match IQs with any democrats.

Wow, you took the loss like a champ.

Take your meds and STFU.

Why don't you respond to all the points I made about your post? I've bolded them for you and well hell, I'll even present them below:

• As soon as the democrats start pushing their agenda:
  • DC statehood: At least a plurality of Americans support statehood: Harris, DataForProgress
  • abolish the Electoral College: Little time will be spent on this. Though most Americans don't like it. Gallup
  • Paris Climate Change Treaty (costing the US $trillions): Most Americans are for. ABC News Poll
  • Iran Nuke Scam (watch how fast Iran gets a nuke now): Most Americans were against leaving: Reuters/Ipsos
  • Budget Busting programs, the Debt soars, and the dollar crashes: Trump raised the deficit in good economic times, the GOP has lost this argument forever.
  • Medicare and Social Security go bankrupt: Trump's plan for payroll tax holidays would do just that.
  • Voters age drops to 16: Cool, let's do it. You going to revolt over this, idiot?

Much better post, thanks. I wasn't sure those were your responses.
  • DC statehood: At least a plurality of Americans support statehood. That would take an amendment with ratification by 75% of states. Never happen.
  • abolish the Electoral College: Little time will be spent on this. Though most Americans don't like it. The EC protects the small states from the big ones, aka "the great compromise". Agree its staying.
  • Paris Climate Change Treaty (costing the US $trillions): Most Americans are for. IMHO most Americans don't understand what it really means, the US makes 15% of the pollution, yet we would pay China and India $trillions for their pollution. Its a stupid deal, but is sold as "saving the planet", bullshit.
  • Iran Nuke Scam (watch how fast Iran gets a nuke now): Most Americans were against leaving.We all know how polls work, you pay pollsters for the result you want. We pay $billions for a 10-year delay?! WTF?
  • Budget Busting programs, the Debt soars, and the dollar crashes: Trump raised the deficit in good economic times, the GOP has lost this argument forever. I don't know, forever is a long time, but Democrats spend just as much if not more, Republicans cut taxes to grow the economy. What argument has the GOP lost??
  • Medicare and Social Security go bankrupt: Trump's plan for payroll tax holidays would do just that. Agreed, that was a dumb idea.
  • Gun Grabbing begins: Just like under Obama, amiright? We'll see
  • Voters age drops to 16: Cool, let's do it. You going to revolt over this, idiot? Dumb idea, 16-year olds don't work or pay taxes.

DC Statehood: Statehood does not require an amendment to the Constitution just a simple vote and the only hurdle is the senate's filibuster.

Electoral College: It's outdate and meant to preserve the power of slave states. That being said the point of your post is that the Democrats would be unpopular for attempting to change this. For one, the EC is not popular and secondly the Democrats realize the hurdles involved in repealing the EC so nobody is going to spend time on this to any real degree in Congress.

Paris Agreement: Regardless of what the GOP doesn't understand what an international agreement is, it's popular in the United States.

Iran Nuke Deal: I reject your argument about "we all know how polls work". Most Americans did not want to leave the deal and now Iran is free to do what it pleases without any oversight at all.

Budget Busting Programs: As I previously said, the party who allegedly safeguarded the deficit and debt have never done so.

Medicare and Social Security: If you agree Trump was wrong then why are you blaming Democrats?

Gun Grabbing: We'll see? You guys have been whining that your rights are under assault while gun makers have been making bank on your paranoia.

Voters Age Drop to 16: I can't think of a better way to get younger people to be more civically minded and take accountability than allowing them to vote. After all they are ultimately going to have to pay for our fuck ups. That being said, this isn't not a serious thing being debated and by few in power to do anything about it.

1. Agreed the senate filibuster is the biggest hurdle to add a state.

2. Look at what it would take to replace the EC with the popular vote. Not happening.
Article II, section 1 of the Constitution establishes the Electoral College. It is extremely difficult to amend the Constitution. Article V sets up the manner by which an amendment is passed. While there are two different means to amend the founding document, this country has always used the same route: a 2/3rds vote in both houses of Congress, followed by the ratification of 3/4ths of the states. A plan to scrap the Electoral College via constitutional amendment would not pass in the current environment.

3. We'll see how popular Paris is when it starts to bite consumers. Like the price of gas, cars, electricity, etc.

4. The Iran deal was a 10 year deal. Makes no sense, and costs $billions. Trump said no Iran nukes, period.

5. Which party cuts spending and raises revenue? (hint: neither)

6. Neither party has tried to fix SS or Medicare, both are at fault. We'll see where Biden and the dems land, stay tuned.

7. Very true, gun sales are off the charts.

He enacted tariffs because he was totally incapable of doing anything else. His attention span is that of a 9 year old.
So your whole argument boils down to “Orange Man is a child”.

So I guess China is acting like a 9 year old child, as well as the EU.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what TDS does to people.

Were you able to counter my argument that Trump enacted tariffs and lost interest? That after that China engaged with other countries and enacted new alliances?

With the tariffs accomplishing what?

Farm Bankruptcies Rise Again
It helped bring back half a million manufacturing jobs.
Like I said before, why would we want a deal with China? We should be getting away from depending on them for manufacturing entirely.

LOL!! Dumb? Here is a look at a democrat congressman, the best and brightest the democrats have:
Explaining how the island of Guam will capsize...<g> We'll match IQs with any democrats.

Take your meds and STFU.

Why don't you respond to all the points I made about your post? I've bolded them for you and well hell, I'll even present them below:

• DC statehood: At least a plurality of Americans support statehood. That would take an amendment with ratification by 75% of states. Never happen.
  • abolish the Electoral College: Little time will be spent on this. Though most Americans don't like it. The EC protects the small states from the big ones, aka "the great compromise". Agree its staying.
  • Paris Climate Change Treaty (costing the US $trillions): Most Americans are for. IMHO most Americans don't understand what it really means, the US makes 15% of the pollution, yet we would pay China and India $trillions for their pollution. Its a stupid deal, but is sold as "saving the planet", bullshit.
  • Iran Nuke Scam (watch how fast Iran gets a nuke now): Most Americans were against leaving.We all know how polls work, you pay pollsters for the result you want. We pay $billions for a 10-year delay?! WTF?
  • Budget Busting programs, the Debt soars, and the dollar crashes: Trump raised the deficit in good economic times, the GOP has lost this argument forever. I don't know, forever is a long time, but Democrats spend just as much if not more, Republicans cut taxes to grow the economy. What argument has the GOP lost??
  • Medicare and Social Security go bankrupt: Trump's plan for payroll tax holidays would do just that. Agreed, that was a dumb idea.
  • Voters age drops to 16: Cool, let's do it. You going to revolt over this, idiot? Dumb idea, 16-year olds don't work or pay taxes.

DC Statehood: Statehood does not require an amendment to the Constitution just a simple vote and the only hurdle is the senate's filibuster.

Electoral College: It's outdate and meant to preserve the power of slave states. That being said the point of your post is that the Democrats would be unpopular for attempting to change this. For one, the EC is not popular and secondly the Democrats realize the hurdles involved in repealing the EC so nobody is going to spend time on this to any real degree in Congress.

Paris Agreement: Regardless of what the GOP doesn't understand what an international agreement is, it's popular in the United States.

Iran Nuke Deal: I reject your argument about "we all know how polls work". Most Americans did not want to leave the deal and now Iran is free to do what it pleases without any oversight at all.

Budget Busting Programs: As I previously said, the party who allegedly safeguarded the deficit and debt have never done so.

Medicare and Social Security: If you agree Trump was wrong then why are you blaming Democrats?

Gun Grabbing: We'll see? You guys have been whining that your rights are under assault while gun makers have been making bank on your paranoia.

Voters Age Drop to 16: I can't think of a better way to get younger people to be more civically minded and take accountability than allowing them to vote. After all they are ultimately going to have to pay for our fuck ups. That being said, this isn't not a serious thing being debated and by few in power to do anything about it.

That wasn't your original point but OK.

2. Look at what it would take to replace the EC with the popular vote. Not happening.
Article II, section 1 of the Constitution establishes the Electoral College. It is extremely difficult to amend the Constitution. Article V sets up the manner by which an amendment is passed. While there are two different means to amend the founding document, this country has always used the same route: a 2/3rds vote in both houses of Congress, followed by the ratification of 3/4ths of the states. A plan to scrap the Electoral College via constitutional amendment would not pass in the current environment.

Yeah, I've already said it's not happening, at least not through the amendment process it would need to take place across multiple states but that would take years. The EC is still not very popular and I don't see any downside to the Democrats for their beliefs.

3. We'll see how popular Paris is when it starts to bite consumers. Like the price of gas, cars, electricity, etc.
More popular than wild fires, drought, massive hurricanes, extinct species, massive migration and global economic failure.

4. The Iran deal was a 10 year deal. Makes no sense, and costs $billions. Trump said no Iran nukes, period.
Iran doesn't give a shit what Trumps says, they're now perusing nukes.

This is what we get now thanks to Trump breaking the deal off. With the United States pulling out of the deal there are no more teeth.

Oh? That's not even close to true. Also the last two Democrats had to clean up the Republicans mess and had little choice but to raise deficits only to lower them. Where as Republicans, especially the last two clowns drove up spending and deficits only to totally fuck it all up in the end. Now Biden is going to have to pull an Obama and fix some idiot's mistakes.

1610570457500.png

6. Neither party has tried to fix SS or Medicare, both are at fault. We'll see where Biden and the dems land, stay tuned.

You started off this by only blaming Democrats.

It's almost like nobody is grabbing guns.

He enacted tariffs because he was totally incapable of doing anything else. His attention span is that of a 9 year old.

Were you able to counter my argument that Trump enacted tariffs and lost interest? That after that China engaged with other countries and enacted new alliances?

Like I said before, why would we want a deal with China? We should be getting away from depending on them for manufacturing entirely.

Just tell me how Trump cured cancer. If you are going to just make crap up, go big.

Take your meds and STFU.

Yeah, I've already said it's not happening, at least not through the amendment process it would need to take place across multiple states but that would take years. The EC is still not very popular and I don't see any downside to the Democrats for their beliefs.

More popular than wild fires, drought, massive hurricanes, extinct species, massive migration and global economic failure.

This is what we get now thanks to Trump breaking the deal off. With the United States pulling out of the deal there are no more teeth.

Oh? That's not even close to true. Also the last two Democrats had to clean up the Republicans mess and had little choice but to raise deficits only to lower them. Where as Republicans, especially the last two clowns drove up spending and deficits only to totally fuck it all up in the end. Now Biden is going to have to pull an Obama and fix some idiot's mistakes.

View attachment 442337

4. The Iran Deal is up in 2025, Iran can have nukes legally after that. Trump said never. Tell me that a 10-year delay (2015-2025) is worth $billions in cash, and hundreds of $billions in sanctions relief? IMHO no.
p.s. from your BBC link: Iran can enrich to 20% no big deal, it takes 90% to make a nuke, so Trump did his job.

5. Which party cuts spending and increases revenue? (neither) Here is the National Debt soon to hit $30T
1610571665873.png

Take your meds and STFU.

View attachment 442337

4. The Iran Deal is up in 2025, Iran can have nukes legally after that. Trump said never. Tell me that a 10-year delay (2015-2025) is worth $billions in cash, and hundreds of $billions in sanctions relief? IMHO no.
p.s. from your BBC link: Iran can enrich to 20% no big deal, it takes 90% to make a nuke, so Trump did his job.

5. Which party cuts spending and increases revenue? (neither) Here is the National Debt soon to hit $30T
View attachment 442342

Your chart is a little old and doesn't tell the story. Presidents who inherited good economic times (Bush and Trump) should be working on lowering deficits, that's the best tine to catch up. Obama inherited only the 2nd worse economic dip in our history and Clinton inherited a recession as well. Biden will be doing the same and those deficits are going to skyrocket upwards as we get back on track. Instead of tax cuts for the rich Trump should have focused on deficit reduction as Clinton and Obama did towards the end of their time in office.

All that money and Trump threw away the deal after the fact? That seems like it's not the brightest move. Instead of trying to to incite a response from Iran we could have been working for the past few years on a future peace. No chance of that now and over what? Iran was complying.

I guess we're giving up on everything else.

Just tell me how Trump cured cancer. If you are going to just make crap up, go big.
:itsok:

Take your meds and STFU.

View attachment 442337

View attachment 442342

Your chart is a little old and doesn't tell the story. Presidents who inherited good economic times (Bush and Trump) should be working on lowering deficits, that's the best tine to catch up. Obama inherited only the 2nd worse economic dip in our history and Clinton inherited a recession as well. Biden will be doing the same and those deficits are going to skyrocket upwards as we get back on track. Instead of tax cuts for the rich Trump should have focused on deficit reduction as Clinton and Obama did towards the end of their time in office.

All that money and Trump threw away the deal after the fact? That seems like it's not the brightest move. Instead of trying to to incite a response from Iran we could have been working for the past few years on a future peace. No chance of that now and over what? Iran was complying.

4. Not sure what your perspective is on the Federal Budget and the National Debt?
taxpayer? elected official? The Fed? consumer?
They all see things differently. Pols just want to be re-elected, the Debt is someone else's problem.
My solution is to add a Federal Sales Tax to cover the Budget, and to add a Balanced Budget Amendment.
When interest rates start going up there will be a financial meltdown.

5. Iran was complying? They were biding their time until the 10-years was up, and they got paid to wait?! It was a waste of money. I like Trump's approach. No nukes period, because everyone in the ME would want them. Iran is Shia and the Sauds are Sunni, so like the fighting in Yemen, look out below. You have a partisan perspective, which is okay, we just disagree on everything.

Take your meds and STFU.

View attachment 442337

View attachment 442342

4. Not sure what your perspective is on the Federal Budget and the National Debt?
They all see things differently. Pols just want to be re-elected, the Debt is someone else's problem.
My solution is to add a Federal Sales Tax to cover the Budget, and to add a Balanced Budget Amendment. When interest rates start going up there will be a financial meltdown.

5. Iran was complying? They were biding their time until the 10-years was up, and they got paid to wait?! It was a waste of money. I like Trump's approach. No nukes period, because everyone in the ME would want them. Iran is Shia and the Sauds are Sunni, so like the fighting in Yemen, look out below. You have a partisan perspective, which is okay, we just disagree on everything.

Not for a federal sales tax, just raise income taxes on people who can afford it.

We gave them back their own money and biding is complying as opposed to now. I'm not sure what this "no nukes period" thing is since Trump doesn't get to decide and while Trump is in office Iran restarted reconstituting weapons grade uranium.

Take your meds and STFU.

View attachment 442337

View attachment 442342

My solution is to add a Federal Sales Tax to cover the Budget, and to add a Balanced Budget Amendment. When interest rates start going up there will be a financial meltdown.

Not for a federal sales tax, just raise income taxes on people who can afford it.

We gave them back their own money and biding is complying as opposed to now. I'm not sure what this "no nukes period" thing is since Trump doesn't get to decide and while Trump is in office Iran restarted reconstituting weapons grade uranium.

4. Look at the numbers, revenue is $3T and Spending is $4T. To cover spending ALL Fed taxes would need to be raised 43%. Good luck getting that passed.

5. Your own article said that Iran is currently enriching to 20% and it takes 90% to make a nuke. So stop with the partisan lies. 2025 is coming fast and nothing will stop Iran after that.

Take your meds and STFU.

View attachment 442337

View attachment 442342

4. Look at the numbers, revenue is $3T and Spending is $4T. To cover spending ALL Fed taxes would need to be raised 43%. Good luck getting that passed.

A federal sales tax is regressive and would slow down the economy. A tax hike on the rich won't.

5. Your own article said that Iran is currently enriching to 20% and it takes 90% to make a nuke. So stop with the partisan lies. 2025 is coming fast and nothing will stop Iran after that.

Think again.

Take your meds and STFU.

View attachment 442337

View attachment 442342

A federal sales tax is regressive and would slow down the economy. A tax hike on the rich won't.

Think again.

1. Trump's tax cuts expire in 2025, except the business tax cut. Biden said he will end the tax cuts ASAP. We'll see. With no action Medicare goes bankrupt in 2026, and SS in 2030. The $30T Debt keeps rising and when interest rates rise, all hell will break loose, the Federal Budget will be a shambles.

2. What will stop Iran after 2025? The deal ends then. Its a joke, always was.

I always chuckle. Social Security will go bankrupt but it seems the wars never do.

Simple answer: the decline of American society as a whole.
Aka the rise of diversity
Lol you just proved my point.
America's strength was always in diversity.
You mean slave labor.
Can you break down how inundating a nation with eternal low workers is making a nation strong?
For one thing, it stifles technological innovation.
Mr racist, non whites are also doctors, engineers, innovators, Predisents, Vice presidents.
Color doesnt make you smarter or dumber, your brain does.

Mr racist, non whites are also doctors, engineers, innovators, Predisents, Vice presidents.
Color doesnt make you smarter or dumber, your brain does.
You’re wearing blinders

conservatives support legal immigration of people with skills

such as doctors, engineers and innovators

what we dont need are more shoeless peasants looking for government assistance

Obama ran on Change. He was not. Trump ran on changing . He did not.

I understand voting for Obama the first time. I do not the second. I understand people voting for Trump the first time. I do not the second.

Once you realize the person you thought knew what he was doing just turned out to be another liar, dump them.
President Trump did change a lot. First President to stand up to China, instead of kissing its ass. No new wars overseas, just like he promised. ISIS wiped off the map, just like he promised.
No trump didn't do any of those things. ISIS was broken before trump took office and trump bombed Syria, murdered an Iranian government official and has been fighting an undeclared war in Yemen.

Now even longtime Republicans are horrified at what has resulted. The siege of the Capital has shocked the nation. The Fanboys double down on the Propaganda. It is all the left. It is all ANTIFA. It is BLM. It is everyone except the RW loons photographed and recorded doing the activity. They were duped. Deceived by those clever ANTIFA folks. They were just going along.
You ask how we got here

it was globalist elites in washington ignoring the will of the people

It was 12 years of racist anti white hate that even many black people could no longer stand - hence trumps’s rising approval among blacks

it was 8 months of Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA nightly riots in the streets

and finally a stolen election and a judicial class that turned its nose up at trump voters
Wrong. trump never had rising approval among blacks. There was no 12 years of anti white hate. There has been increased white racism that had been getting opposed.

Forum List

Back