How did Trump "destabilize" the United States?

OH, so Democrats are unwittingly doing work for the Kremlin?
Nope.
They got paid.
They promised to be more flexible AFTER the election.
Going straight to Hell with their eyes wide open.
w
What you just did is called deflection. What we know is that Donald J Trump is a Russian asset. What we don't know is if he is an unwitting one or not. We know that he was compromised by Russia. We know that because he was lying to us and Russia knew he was lying. That creates Kompromat.
you know it? how?

News reports. Opinion | Here are 18 reasons Trump could be a Russian asset
Key word....OPINION!!!!
There are these non-opinion points (facts):
  1. Kushner/Manafort/Don Jr took a meeting in Trump Tower, 1 floor below Trump's own penthouse suite with russian intelligence, to discuss having dirt on Hillary in exchange for reducing sanctions

2. Flynn discussed sanctions with Russian intelligence/agents

3. Kushner attempted to set up backchannel communication with russian intelligence that would circumvent US intelligence/law enforcement

4. Manafort literally handed over US voter information to oligarchs connected with russian intelligence

5. Numerous Trump friends/campaign (workers(cohen/papadapolous/corsi/roger stone, etc) had direct contact with russian contacts and Wikileaks (a russian intelligence clearinghouse)

6. Helsinki - Putin said to the world that he preferred Trump winning over hillary. Trump said to the world that he believed Putin over our own law enforcement/intelligence assessments

7. Trump has done nothing to prevent further russian meddling in our domestic affairs

8. Trump has personally oversaw and requested sanctions on russia be reduced, limited, or cancelled entirely. He refused to sign bipartisan passed bills that imposed additional sanctions on russia

These are nothing but media talking points.
Not one of them is facts in evidence.

w
What you just did is called deflection. What we know is that Donald J Trump is a Russian asset. What we don't know is if he is an unwitting one or not. We know that he was compromised by Russia. We know that because he was lying to us and Russia knew he was lying. That creates Kompromat.
you know it? how?

Key word....OPINION!!!!

It is not an opinion that Trump lied to the American people and Russia knew it. Like it or not, he was compromised by that simple fact.
You seem to be taking everything he says too literally.
The problem here is you have hundreds of people fact-checking every syllable he utters.....intentionally taking almost everything he says out of context.
When someone says "I've never been happier in my whole life"....that isn't to be taken literally.....even though it may be untrue.
Trump has a habit of saying things like that, and you folks are constantly waiting to pounce on him.
Because of this, YOU are the ones being dishonest.....

None of his statements are lies that matter. They're just hyperbole.
Not like many of the lies Obama and Hillary said.
When Trump says something and you take it out of context, you're the one being dishonest.
Obama made sure that he always read off of a teleprompter so this kind of thing rarely happened.
  • Except when he claimed his administration was scandal-free.
  • Or that he never would grant amnesty.
  • Or that we could keep our doctor or our insurance.
  • Or 4 people died over a friggen video

All of these were bold-faced lies that hurt people....and killed them.
You SOBs instead quibble over Trump saying he bought 1000 God Damned hamburgers.
You make me sick to my stomach how petty you are.

He lied and Russia knew he was lying. Comprised!

w
you know it? how?

Key word....OPINION!!!!
  1. Kushner/Manafort/Don Jr took a meeting in Trump Tower, 1 floor below Trump's own penthouse suite with russian intelligence, to discuss having dirt on Hillary in exchange for reducing sanctions

3. Kushner attempted to set up backchannel communication with russian intelligence that would circumvent US intelligence/law enforcement

4. Manafort literally handed over US voter information to oligarchs connected with russian intelligence

5. Numerous Trump friends/campaign (workers(cohen/papadapolous/corsi/roger stone, etc) had direct contact with russian contacts and Wikileaks (a russian intelligence clearinghouse)

6. Helsinki - Putin said to the world that he preferred Trump winning over hillary. Trump said to the world that he believed Putin over our own law enforcement/intelligence assessments

7. Trump has done nothing to prevent further russian meddling in our domestic affairs

8. Trump has personally oversaw and requested sanctions on russia be reduced, limited, or cancelled entirely. He refused to sign bipartisan passed bills that imposed additional sanctions on russia
all these points are verified and documented;
1) Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said

Giuliani says Trump Tower meeting was to get Clinton dirt

2) Flynn discussed sanctions with Russian envoy before Trump took office

3) How to Understand Kushner’s ‘Back-Channel’

4) Manafort shared polling data on 2016 election with elusive Russian

5) Links between Trump associates and Russian officials

6) Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

7) Trump’s Efforts to Stop Election Interference

8) see these measure to prevent trump from lifting sanctions

Did Trump organize a rally where women wore "pussy" hats and threatened to blow up the White House?

Did Trump organize ANTIFA which beats people up and breaks storefront windows?

Did Trump force the Democrats and mainstream media to act totally bat-shit crazy ever since he got elected?

And what exactly is Russia's role in all this?

I don't get it.
Russia sold Hillary propaganda.
Trump beat Hillary.
TDS was born
'Nuff said...

It is not an opinion that Trump lied to the American people and Russia knew it. Like it or not, he was compromised by that simple fact.
The problem here is you have hundreds of people fact-checking every syllable he utters.....intentionally taking almost everything he says out of context.
When someone says "I've never been happier in my whole life"....that isn't to be taken literally.....even though it may be untrue.
Trump has a habit of saying things like that, and you folks are constantly waiting to pounce on him.

When Trump says something and you take it out of context, you're the one being dishonest.
Obama made sure that he always read off of a teleprompter so this kind of thing rarely happened.

You SOBs instead quibble over Trump saying he bought 1000 God Damned hamburgers.

Be specific.....what lies are you talking about that Russia benefited from?
Which specific lies helped Russia take over our election process?
Be specific.

How did Trump "destabilize" the United States?

How did Obama "destabilize" the United States?
He's doing it right now.
Obama judges are constantly preventing Trump from doing his job even though legally they don't have a leg to stand on.
Without Obama establishing precedence we wouldn't have Sanctuary cites.
We wouldn't have caravans of Central Americans trying to get to the US.
We would have more cops alive today because many of the murders never would have happened.
We wouldn't have wars in Libya and Syria which caused a mass migration of refugees into Europe and the US.
We probably wouldn't have a shutdown if not for Obama and his movement.....Antifa, Blacklivesmatters, etc.
We wouldn't have a media that cannot be trusted to tell us what's really going on.
We wouldn't have social media like Facebook and Twitter attacking conservatives.
We wouldn't have white college students screaming about white privilege
We wouldn't have had GM and Chrysler taken over by Obama
The NFL never would have had a Colin Kaepernick issue
Obama has destroyed Americas credit rating.
Now we cannot tell a joke or say anything online without it coming back to haunt us if we become famous, thanks to the thought police on the left.
And finally I would still be a member on Netflix, but I quit when Obama signed an agreement with them.......and guess what....Netflix just boosted their rates to the highest in the business. So Obama spent more money than every president before him combined and now Netflix needs to raise their rates. Perfect.

Last edited:

1. Oh so now opposition research is illegal for Republicans but not for Democrats????
  2. Flynn discussed transition. He has the right to discuss a wide range of topics. Sanctions was just one of them. There is no law against this during a transition of power.
  3. Back-Channel???? WTF???
  4. Manafort wasn't around long enough to make decisions for the Trump Administration.
  5. The links are total BS. Every one of them were FBI informants trying to set up the Trump Campaign.
  6. What Putin says and what he means is often very different.
  7. Explain Trumps efforts to stop election interference.
  8. Congress voting on an imaginary scenario is not proof of anything. It is an example of collusion among Democrats.

Be specific.

What are you even talking about? Trump was compromised by the lies he told when he said he had no business dealings with Russia. Russia knew that was a lying. That put the liar in chief in a compromised situation. Russia had leverage on him.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Key word....OPINION!!!!

Be specific.

What are you even talking about? Trump was compromised by the lies he told when he said he had no business dealings with Russia. Russia knew that was a lying. That put the liar in chief in a compromised situation. Russia had leverage on him.

Trump did not have business dealings with Russia, you fucking Twit!

Trump’s company simply explored options on building a structure in Russia and dropped the issue when it proved not worth going thru with.

The problem here is you are so desperate that you swallow every lie the media tells you.

Be specific.

Trump’s company simply explored options on building a structure in Russia and dropped the issue when it proved not worth going thru with.

The problem here is you are so desperate that you swallow every lie the media tells you.

Trying to erect a "Trump Tower Moscow" IS business dealings with Russia. Lying about it to the American people created kompromat.

1. Oh so now opposition research is illegal for Republicans but not for Democrats????
  2. Flynn discussed transition. He has the right to discuss a wide range of topics. Sanctions was just one of them. There is no law against this during a transition of power.
  4. Manafort wasn't around long enough to make decisions for the Trump Administration.
  5. The links are total BS. Every one of them were FBI informants trying to set up the Trump Campaign.
  8. Congress voting on an imaginary scenario is not proof of anything. It is an example of collusion among Democrats.
1) Why the Trump Tower meeting may have violated the law — and the Steele dossier likely didn’t
2) "All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the President of the United States," Sullivan said. "That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."
3) just read, dont be lazy
4) manafort was campaign manager, thats the position needed for access to US polling data.
5) these links are all the biggest names closely working with Trump
6) Putin hates hillary; he'll support anyone to keep her out
7) just read, dont be lazy
8) The senate is controlled by republicans: republicans had to stop Trump from easing russia sanctions.

OH, so Democrats are unwittingly doing work for the Kremlin?
Nope.
They got paid.
They promised to be more flexible AFTER the election.
Going straight to Hell with their eyes wide open.
w
you know it? how?

Key word....OPINION!!!!

is number 1 a crime? is that what you think? LOL. dude, you are truly brain fking washed.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:brain fking washed shamed poster.

Be specific.

Trying to erect a "Trump Tower Moscow" IS business dealings with Russia. Lying about it to the American people created kompromat.
Thinking about it but not doing it isn't a deal.
I once though of having a three-way with twins but never did. Does this mean I did it?

Heck no!!!

Be specific.

I once though of having a three-way with twins but never did. Does this mean I did it?

Heck no!!!

Planning it, having meetings about it and then LYING about it is where the compromise occurred. He’s compromised NOW by Russia. Putin took notes during all the meetings Trump confiscated notes from. He’s compromised, fool.

Be specific.

Heck no!!!

Planning it, having meetings about it and then LYING about it is where the compromise occurred. He’s compromised NOW by Russia. Putin took notes during all the meetings Trump confiscated notes from. He’s compromised, fool.
You're a fool.
You're being manipulated by Putin.
You must be a Russian Agent.

Be specific.

no, no it isn't. Erecting a Trump Tower in Moscow would be. discussions to attempt it and cancel are not. but hey, don't let your hate of the man interfere in your logic. you merely continue to look fking stupid as usual.

Key word....OPINION!!!!

1) Why the Trump Tower meeting may have violated the law — and the Steele dossier likely didn’t
2) "All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the President of the United States," Sullivan said. "That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."
3) just read, dont be lazy
4) manafort was campaign manager, thats the position needed for access to US polling data.
5) these links are all the biggest names closely working with Trump
6) Putin hates hillary; he'll support anyone to keep her out
7) just read, dont be lazy
8) The senate is controlled by republicans: republicans had to stop Trump from easing russia sanctions.
Rubbish

Forum List

Back