How did the Center for Disease Control escape responsibility for covid?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Last edited:
In all honesty EVERY SINGLE AGENCY in the USA should be shut down. Total fucking retards at best and satanic psychotics like Tiny Tony Fraudi at worst.

The CDC is the organization primarily responsible for preventing a pandemic....how did they drop the ball.

CDC Failure and Mission Sprawl | National Review

CDC's politicization 'extremely dangerous' for Americans, says its former head
The blame got placed where it belonged...on your blob. Hence his historic defeat last November.

The CDC is the organization primarily responsible for preventing a pandemic....how did they drop the ball.

Now that the dems are in charge of the CDC you can bet it will be run right.

The remit of the CDC is to deal with outbreaks of infectious disease ... they aren't staff or equipped to deal with outbreaks of infectious politics.

That's way out of their wheelhouse.

Except that the last administration spent the first three years coring it out and then the last year making it a political organization while a pandemic was raging.
Sorry, you'll have to come up with something better than an alt-right "light" source. I'm going to give the current administration a long runway to get the CDC
flying right again. Lots to clean up.

Regarding the spread of various viruses, like Covid, the CDC has shown there is absolutely nothing they can do. Pretty much a useless organization in this matter.

The blame got placed where it belonged...on your blob. Hence his historic defeat last November.

Gain of function

Fauci now says he cant rule out it came from a lab.

NO SHIT!

You brain dead leftist morons who ride Xi’s cock refuse to blame the Chinese communists? You people are really fucked in the head.

NO SHIT!

You brain dead leftist morons who ride Xi’s cock refuse to blame the Chinese communists? You people are really fucked in the head.
Cant rule out it came from a lab, the US labs have 200 labs internationally.

We have no proof it came from China.

Now that the dems are in charge of the CDC you can bet it will be run right.
It will run as well as a politician allows it to run. Thankfully Biden seems to let his administrators administrate. So far so good.

My worry is that we'll have the Obama line repeated; "I found out about this when I saw it on the news this morning." As I recall, it was used for both Obama's IRS scandal and the VA scandal. The point is that the administrators were either afraid to tell Obama about it OR (even worse) they didn't know themselves. Either way...the old adage of "The first to know, the last to go" as it applies to top executives should have been the norm. If it wasn't...and Obama really found out on the Today show...yikes! Hope Biden can do better.

NO SHIT!

Why do you carry water for the racist Chinese Communist Party?

NO SHIT!

I dont. I insist in reality.

NO SHIT!

I dont. I insist in reality.

Explain how it did not come from Wuhan, China.

Forum List

Back