How did Pelosi et al Do It?

I am not for this health care reform, I did not want THIS bill to pass....and there are several solid reasons that i have for such a stance....

the negotiations done within congress, as long as they are legal....which i believe they are and were legal, is the absolute LEAST of my concerns and seems to sidetrack the real concerning issues within the bill itself....

this is all I wanted to point out.

lol ....

I'm a single male with a good job. I don't get any breaks.

Ijit.

oh,, you get to pay the sugar tits your compadre's will be sucking on??

I want universal coverage so yeah, if I happen to be in the bracket that pays more so be it.

you want universal coverage? and to do it you are willing to steal 960 billion dollars from old people,, gosh oh golly gee you dummies are so fucking generous. I need to go see my doctor while I still have one and get a perscription for anti depressants,, can we send you the bills?

Last edited:
I am not for this health care reform, I did not want THIS bill to pass....and there are several solid reasons that i have for such a stance....

the negotiations done within congress, as long as they are legal....which i believe they are and were legal, is the absolute LEAST of my concerns and seems to sidetrack the real concerning issues within the bill itself....

I am against this bill because it's a weak piece of shit.

Perhaps you could expound on what my location during the Bush administration has to do with the OP?

Because you act surprised that this is anything new. When in reality, many of the bills that have passed in the past that you cheered on likely were passed through such means.

Again what does anything that may or may not have been done in the past have to do with the OP?

Don't play stupid, you know why he asked that and you know damn well why it's relevant.

yep!

It is weaker than what it should of been. I'm surprised this even got done considering it's usually in the Democrats DNA to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

It was arm twisting, deal making, and bribery that got it done.

Pelosi, Reid, and Obama were just better at it than McConnell and Boehner this time.
:lol:

Actually they always had the votes except for the Stupak contingent. Once Obama assured them federal money wouldn't be spent on abortions it was all over.

But of course the hysterical right has no choice but to make up conspiracy theories to boost their credibility.

Terral would be so proud.

That is all.

oh,, you get to pay the sugar tits your compadre's will be sucking on??

I want universal coverage so yeah, if I happen to be in the bracket that pays more so be it.

you want universal coverage? and to do it you are willing to steal 960 billion dollars from old people,, gosh oh golly gee you dummies are so fucking generous.

Did I stutter?

I would pay for it by ending both wars, cutting the Pentagon's budget, and raising income taxes.

Of course, I'm not King.

They both are. Didn't you see his suicide thread?

Hers, and of course. I posted in it. :lol:

I pointed out kindly that unless Obama changed the law, it would be against the law for her to do that. Then seriously told her to man up.

bartering within congress is legal, and has been repeatedly done in the previous and all other administrations.Poison pill: how Abramoff's cronies sold the Medicare drug bill. - Free Online Library

Without seeing a previous outcry AGAINST such negotiations, and only seeing them NOW, serves nothing but a partisan purpose.

though I can understand the concern of the back room deals, I am baffled by the sudden and singular outrage of those on the "right" regarding such?

Never in our nation's history, however, has any legislation of this magnitude, importance, expense, and with such far reaching consequences been passed not by the conviction of the members of Congress but by fiat, bribes, coercion, and payoffs. And never in the history of this nation has any legislation of this importance been passed in a 100% partisan fashion with zero support from the opposing party.

And I defy anybody to look at the litany of bribes, extortion, coercion, kickbacks, payoffs, and political cover in the excerpt in the OP and tell me that any part of it has anything to do with providing affordable healthcare to Americans.

And then tell me how that is justified.

YOU obviously did not read the link I provided Fox?

Medicare Pill Bill was more than half the cost of this program, about $565 billion, that was no small entitlement, to say the least!

So you are saying that you condone what Delay and Abramoff did to pass that bill? You didn't know me then but I was as passionately opposed to that as I have been against the current disaster even if it was more bipartisan with about 25% of the Democrats voting for it and a number of Republicans voting against it. The vote margin was very similar to the vote this week.

And because they did it then it is okay now?

Come on Care. You are far too smart, even handed, and honest to say that.

you want universal coverage? and to do it you are willing to steal 960 billion dollars from old people,, gosh oh golly gee you dummies are so fucking generous.

Did I stutter?

I would pay for it by ending both wars, cutting the Pentagon's budget, and raising income taxes.

Of course, I'm not King.

but in reality fucktard that's not what you are doing,,, ie ending both wars, cutting the Pentagon's budget and raising income taxes.. in reality fucktard what you are doing is stealing 960 billion dollars from the old people..

You see the size of that hammer,and we all know that the Dems had no balls through this.They needed to be given deals,threatened to have their balls broken literally by Nancy's big ball bustin hammer.

bartering within congress is legal, and has been repeatedly done in the previous and all other administrations.Poison pill: how Abramoff's cronies sold the Medicare drug bill. - Free Online Library

Without seeing a previous outcry AGAINST such negotiations, and only seeing them NOW, serves nothing but a partisan purpose.

though I can understand the concern of the back room deals, I am baffled by the sudden and singular outrage of those on the "right" regarding such?

Never in our nation's history, however, has any legislation of this magnitude, importance, expense, and with such far reaching consequences been passed not by the conviction of the members of Congress but by fiat, bribes, coercion, and payoffs. And never in the history of this nation has any legislation of this importance been passed in a 100% partisan fashion with zero support from the opposing party.

And I defy anybody to look at the litany of bribes, extortion, coercion, kickbacks, payoffs, and political cover in the excerpt in the OP and tell me that any part of it has anything to do with providing affordable healthcare to Americans.

And then tell me how that is justified.

YOU obviously did not read the link I provided Fox?

Medicare Pill Bill was more than half the cost of this program, about $565 billion, that was no small entitlement, to say the least!

At least the medicare bill was bi partisan.

"- After days of impassioned debate, the U.S. Senate Tuesday approved a $400 billion plan to overhaul Medicare. Supporters say it will give prescription drug coverage to 40 million older Americans, while critics warn that it could destroy the system.

"The 54 to 44 vote was not along party lines -- 11 Democrats voted in favor and nine Republicans voted no. " CNN.com - Senate passes Medicare bill - Nov. 25, 2003

Willow must be one of those idiots that holds up signs saying, "don't socialize medicare."

no actually it says, don't steal from the old people. you dummies are so damn generious.. and bartering.. :lol::lol:

I'm mostly upset with the deals that had nothing to do with healthcare. And knowing how bad this Bill is from the get go. Did you notice that the Illegals were already marching on Sunday? Hispanic caucus was paid for.

Did I stutter?

Of course, I'm not King.

but in reality fucktard that's not what you are doing,,, ie ending both wars, cutting the Pentagon's budget and raising income taxes.. in reality fucktard what you are doing is stealing 960 billion dollars from the old people..

Someday it will dawn on you that I am against this bill and have been for sometime now.

Forgive me if don't give a rats ass about your sudden concern for old people and their medicare.

Forum List

Back