Zone1 How Did Obama Divide The Country?

PoliceSketch.jpg

There we have it. Like I said earlier in this thread, the only reason you posted it was to validate your feelings that "white people are racist."

Now you can get up tomorrow morning and still have some purpose in life. :laughing0301:
I don't need that validated. I wanted to see why peope say Obama divided a country. I have yet to see any explanation of when America was unified on race and the only claims being made are by racists mad because Obama dared to speak up about racism. All white people aren't racist, but you are. And opposing racism should be everybodys purpose.

Those guns were purchased during George Bush. Bus started it with a program called Wide Receiver, I believe.

The weapon that killed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata were allowed to walk into Mexico on June 7, 2010. The weapon that killed US Border Patrol Brian Terry was purchased in January, 2010.

George Bush was not President in 2010.

Facts are STUBBORN Things, the Connection between Fast and Furious and Agent Terry's Death | U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

I don't need that validated. I wanted to see why peope say Obama divided a country. I have yet to see any explanation of when America was unified on race and the only claims being made are by racists mad because Obama dared to speak up about racism. All white people aren't racist, but you are. And opposing racism should be everybodys purpose.

Horse manure. Barack Obama was the most racist President this country has ever had.

Are you serious? :laughing0301:

You can't possibly be so intellectually lazy that you won't even bother to look that up. There is no "context."

'If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun'​

https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-5169
Intellectually lazy? LOL!

You took those words completely out of context as I had already known.

Obama made the comment in the context of warning donors that the general election campaign against McCain could get ugly. They're going to try to scare people. They're going to try to say that that Obama is a scary guy, he said. A supporter yelled out a deep accented Don't give in!

Where in that article is Obama calling for violence?

Last edited:
I keep reading the opinion that Obama divided the country. That opinion is kinda confusing, so I'd like to get an understanding of when the United Staes was unified and how Barack Obama divided the country.

As I read this, it made me laugh. I really don't understand how some people claiming to be so intelligent miss so many thing. So please explain how Obama divided America.
The nation was divided after Obama was elected because a bunch of uner-achieving white people said how can a black man be doing so well and I am not.
The idiots did not understand that Obama worked for it and if they got off their lazy asses they could do as well.
But it was easier to say it is black privilege.
Excuse makeers. They are today's MAGA cult members.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
The weapon that killed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata were allowed to walk into Mexico on June 7, 2010. The weapon that killed US Border Patrol Brian Terry was purchased in January, 2010.

George Bush was not President in 2010.

Facts are STUBBORN Things, the Connection between Fast and Furious and Agent Terry's Death | U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia
The Fast and furious was a continuation of Bush's Wide Receiver policy. That's a fact.

The nation was divided after Obama was elected because a bunch of uner-achieving white people said how can a black man be doing so well and I am not.
The idiots did not understand that Obama worked for it and if they got off their lazy asses they could do as well.
But it was easier to say it is black privilege.
Excuse makeers. They are today's MAGA cult members.
He was such a convenient token for you, wasn't he?

A group of whites were not going to accept a black man was in charge.
I don’t care what color a person is, but Obama was divisive, black against white, rich vs poor, medical insurance companies against Americans, evil banks he bailed out against working Americans, businesses vs employees.

He was divisive almost as divisive asTrump, but not quite, Clinton and Bush were uniter.

I don’t care what color a person is, but Obama was divisive, black against white, rich vs poor, medical insurance companies against Americans, evil banks he bailed out against working Americans, businesses vs employees.

He was divisive almost as divisive asTrump, but not quite, Clinton and Bush were uniter.
Your first sentence shows that its all about Obama being black. Obama did none of what you claimed and TARP, which bailed out the banks was a Bush plan. Obama bailed out the auto industry. Obama was nowhere close to divisive. But the spectre of a black man in power who had the authority to speak without conditions put on him, made him divisive to some types of people who expected Obama to be a Ben Carson type.

Obama was being a politician.

The country is sick of politicians. We want real people to lead us. Real people who aren't lawyers, bureaucrats community organizers, Washington insiders, or career politicians. Real people who don't talk down to us like we're subservient to them, but talk to us as if they're one of us.

I'm not certain you'll understand this, but at least give it a try.

Neither did Obama. He was quoting Sean Connery in ”The Untouchables”.

Sean Connery is an actor, not the President of the United States. And unlike Presidents, actors reciting lines have no consequences for their words.

Forum List

Back