How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

Anyway....Jesus was perfect. He had patience.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

None of you know how your fictitious God thought or dealt with people. Not one. The same as when you suggest you speak on behalf of God. Its a lie.

It's not good enough just to believe so you crank it up a bit Reflecting you have unique access to gods knowledge.
What a load of crap .
That aside, tber e is very little evidence Jesus ever existed. That was a common name them. And he certainly was not the son of another God or born of a virgin.
Yet you probably believed in a fantasy called Russian Collusion.
I did, and even moreso, still do....with the Manafort info released on him funneling Trump campaign strategies and internal polling, to the Russian interference operatives.
Manafort wasn't in the Trump campaign long enough to accuse Trump of everything Manafort did before he joined the team. I think they said the only reason he was brought in was to establish probable cause for the FBI.
Oh so true, Manafort was head deep in to Russians long before the Trump campaign gig.... I'm uncertain if Trump knew all that manafort and Gates were doing with his campaign info.
I think Trump wasn't aware of Manafort's background. He got an education on it pretty quick and got rid of him. My impression is Trump was like a force of nature.....and he was into so many things at the same time that things got by him. He tended to rely on others to make recommendations on people he hired. Often times he hired people and then gave them enough rope to hang themselves. He believed in giving people a chance....but he was quick to pull the plug on them. It's kindof strange that his spokesperson (Kellyanne Conway) was married to a NeverTrumper who helped create the Lincoln Project dedicated to getting rid of Trump.

The only thing trump was responsible for was his sociopath tendencies. He fired those people be abuse they wouldn't lick his butt and worship him.
Fauci was the only one who stood up to him because he couldn't sack him.
Trump is a narcissistic fascist tyrant no different to Mussolini if the constitution allowed.
I agree that Trump EXPRESSES HIMSELF really badly-----but underneath it all----he is a liberal
minded-----PATRIOT

Rubbish. Patriot my ass. He would not have orchestrated and approved the riot at the capitol if He was.
As for a liberal, don't make me vomit. They wouldn't have the traitorous lying corrupt cretin.
He didn't orchestrate a damn thing nor approved a riot. Moron.

He stood at a rally protected by bulletproof glass and asked everyone to come as it was going to be big.

When it was happening he and his dickhead kids were in the bunker tooftigjtened to appear.
He was then virtually forced by his minders to make a public announcement requesting they stop.

Don't tell me what he didn't do. I witnessed the whole thing. He aided and abetted the lot and was damned by every person with a brain for do it.
Obviously that wouldn't include you.
You are a liar

1624430292706.png

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

None of you know how your fictitious God thought or dealt with people. Not one. The same as when you suggest you speak on behalf of God. Its a lie.

It's not good enough just to believe so you crank it up a bit Reflecting you have unique access to gods knowledge.
What a load of crap .
That aside, tber e is very little evidence Jesus ever existed. That was a common name them. And he certainly was not the son of another God or born of a virgin.
I did, and even moreso, still do....with the Manafort info released on him funneling Trump campaign strategies and internal polling, to the Russian interference operatives.
Manafort wasn't in the Trump campaign long enough to accuse Trump of everything Manafort did before he joined the team. I think they said the only reason he was brought in was to establish probable cause for the FBI.
Oh so true, Manafort was head deep in to Russians long before the Trump campaign gig.... I'm uncertain if Trump knew all that manafort and Gates were doing with his campaign info.
I think Trump wasn't aware of Manafort's background. He got an education on it pretty quick and got rid of him. My impression is Trump was like a force of nature.....and he was into so many things at the same time that things got by him. He tended to rely on others to make recommendations on people he hired. Often times he hired people and then gave them enough rope to hang themselves. He believed in giving people a chance....but he was quick to pull the plug on them. It's kindof strange that his spokesperson (Kellyanne Conway) was married to a NeverTrumper who helped create the Lincoln Project dedicated to getting rid of Trump.

The only thing trump was responsible for was his sociopath tendencies. He fired those people be abuse they wouldn't lick his butt and worship him.
Trump is a narcissistic fascist tyrant no different to Mussolini if the constitution allowed.
I agree that Trump EXPRESSES HIMSELF really badly-----but underneath it all----he is a liberal
minded-----PATRIOT

Rubbish. Patriot my ass. He would not have orchestrated and approved the riot at the capitol if He was.
As for a liberal, don't make me vomit. They wouldn't have the traitorous lying corrupt cretin.

He stood at a rally protected by bulletproof glass and asked everyone to come as it was going to be big.

When it was happening he and his dickhead kids were in the bunker tooftigjtened to appear.
He was then virtually forced by his minders to make a public announcement requesting they stop.

Don't tell me what he didn't do. I witnessed the whole thing. He aided and abetted the lot and was damned by every person with a brain for do it.
You are a liar
Moron idiot. Get help for your TDS. He did no such thing. But....keep on keeping on being stupid.

What a load of crap .

minded-----PATRIOT

You are a liar
Moron idiot. Get help for your TDS. He did no such thing. But....keep on keeping on being stupid.

If you go to YouTube and ask, trump promoting riot at capitol. There are several from.numerous sources.

My teump defeat syndrome is intact and always will be. You are an ignorant mitigated liar and you will realise if watch it. I know you won't be abuse you haven't got the guts.
Who's the moron you dickhead?

What a load of crap .

minded-----PATRIOT

You are a liar

If you go to YouTube and ask, trump promoting riot at capitol. There are several from.numerous sources.

My teump defeat syndrome is intact and always will be. You are an ignorant mitigated liar and you will realise if watch it. I know you won't be abuse you haven't got the guts.
lol.

I sorta made sense of your gobbledegoop but....nah. You aren't worth further thought.

I have no patience for idiots. On iggie you go.

What a load of crap .

minded-----PATRIOT

You are a liar

lol.

I sorta made sense of your gobbledegoop but....nah. You aren't worth further thought.

What a pathetic reply. It was worth your thought when you thought you could beat me but I soon shut your lying big mouth with facts.

I'm surprised you made any sense of it considering you're an intellectual vacuum.
Think before you attack me dickhead.

What a load of crap .

minded-----PATRIOT

You are a liar

lol.

Come on big mouth. You were full of gas earlier but got you are kicked. Slither back down your burrow and be quiet.

You are a liar
It's on tape. We all saw and heard him. Did you close your eyes and put your fingers in your ears?

Forum List

Back