How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

Anyway....Jesus was perfect. He had patience.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

None of you know how your fictitious God thought or dealt with people. Not one. The same as when you suggest you speak on behalf of God. Its a lie.

It's not good enough just to believe so you crank it up a bit Reflecting you have unique access to gods knowledge.
What a load of crap .
That aside, tber e is very little evidence Jesus ever existed. That was a common name them. And he certainly was not the son of another God or born of a virgin.
Yet you probably believed in a fantasy called Russian Collusion.
I did, and even moreso, still do....with the Manafort info released on him funneling Trump campaign strategies and internal polling, to the Russian interference operatives.
Manafort wasn't in the Trump campaign long enough to accuse Trump of everything Manafort did before he joined the team. I think they said the only reason he was brought in was to establish probable cause for the FBI.

Yet so many agnostics think it's their purpose in life to prove Jesus was a sinner like everyone else.

Which is the exact opposite of what the Bible teaches. He wouldn't have been able to die on the cross for us if that were true and to what Ziggy was saying, I think the only reason we love Him is because He first loved us. I guess it's like when we're children. We still love our parents but do we always do everything they want us to do? Not unless we're talking about Jesus for otherwise what child doesn't rebel at times and want to do things they know they shouldn't do but do it anyways? It's human nature. Doesn't mean we don't love them any less though.

That's a very good post.
One of the worst problems in the ME today is a failure to forgive.

I can forgive but usually it's only when they're asking for forgiveness. Otherwise I'm guilty of that too. Looks like you aren't perfect either but then again unless you were Jesus you wouldn't be and just like me you know it too and are willing to admit it.

You have a point but actually I don't care what people think of me hence the signature and hence the fact that I've already stated if you're not God then you can't judge me. Do I have a temper? Yes, and I feel terribly awful about it too for the record and that's how I already know that I'm an awful Christian. If it wasn't for all the stupid people provoking me though I would never say a bad thing to anybody on here, but they're bringing it on themselves.
Why do you care what they say or think? You contradict yourself.

There are some really great people here. There are some really bad ones too. My ignore list is over 100 I think. I don't bother with the bad ones. I can't see what they are saying, so...out of sight out of mind. Perhaps those that are triggering you should be put on your own ignore list.

I'm asking this question because I don't and Ziggy already knows this. People really tend to piss me off (mostly on here) and then I lose control of my language. Any suggestions? Hopefully this doesn't count as flaming because I'm actually trying to gain better control of this and be a better Christian.
jesus was crucified cause he lost his temper and beat the fuck out of the moneychangers in the temple

Why do you care what they say or think? You contradict yourself.

There are some really great people here. There are some really bad ones too. My ignore list is over 100 I think. I don't bother with the bad ones. I can't see what they are saying, so...out of sight out of mind. Perhaps those that are triggering you should be put on your own ignore list.

True, good point as I just put another person on my ignore list and I meant that I don't care what they think about me as a person, but I still don't like their attitude. (I sure wish the mods would start weeding out the trolls in this thread though but I understand that they're busy and got things to do and might not even know about it yet.)

I'm asking this question because I don't and Ziggy already knows this. People really tend to piss me off (mostly on here) and then I lose control of my language. Any suggestions? Hopefully this doesn't count as flaming because I'm actually trying to gain better control of this and be a better Christian.
jesus was crucified cause he lost his temper and beat the fuck out of the moneychangers in the temple
Who was it that said 'Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face'.
Was it Jesus or Mike Tyson?

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

None of you know how your fictitious God thought or dealt with people. Not one. The same as when you suggest you speak on behalf of God. Its a lie.

It's not good enough just to believe so you crank it up a bit Reflecting you have unique access to gods knowledge.
What a load of crap .
That aside, tber e is very little evidence Jesus ever existed. That was a common name them. And he certainly was not the son of another God or born of a virgin.
I did, and even moreso, still do....with the Manafort info released on him funneling Trump campaign strategies and internal polling, to the Russian interference operatives.
Manafort wasn't in the Trump campaign long enough to accuse Trump of everything Manafort did before he joined the team. I think they said the only reason he was brought in was to establish probable cause for the FBI.
Oh so true, Manafort was head deep in to Russians long before the Trump campaign gig.... I'm uncertain if Trump knew all that manafort and Gates were doing with his campaign info.

We still love our parents but do we always do everything they want us to do? Not unless we're talking about Jesus for otherwise what child doesn't rebel at times and want to do things they know they shouldn't do but do it anyways? It's human nature.
I believe this is what the whole event with Jesus coming face to face with Satan in the wilderness represents.
Human nature would have turned the stone to bread..
Human nature would have cast him self from the cliff to prove himself.
Human nature would have forsaken God himself for all the world had to offer.

And Jesus said... Get the &*%^ out of here...
Not necessarily in those words.. just saying.
Jesus overcame his own human nature. And because he subjected himself in a human form and overcame,
we are shown that are own human nature can also be overcome...
If we take up our cross, our wanting to live for the world... and lay it all down, and follow him.

Potterhead...
Your blessing me Kid..
HUGS

No,.. actually that's probably actually what I would have said LOL knowing me that is. Anyways, here's another video by that same woman that I really like. :)

True, good point as I just put another person on my ignore list and I meant that I don't care what they think about me as a person, but I still don't like their attitude. (I sure wish the mods would start weeding out the trolls in this thread though but I understand that they're busy and got things to do and might not even know about it yet.)

Some believe God pointed Job out as a good target for Satan the try his crap out on.
Don't pretend the mods are privy to God's Will.

Maybe God is just Keeping It Real ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Jesus did not have patience with all people.....He did not have patience with morons.:nono:
Yeah, they wasn't morons.
They cared more about money and fame than they did about their fellow man.
He tried to explain to them what they were supposed to be teaching others, but they didn't want to listen.
It was more beneficial for them to be rich and famous, then to go out and wash each other's feet.
They were so much better than that. They were the elite. They wanted their feet washed and felt they deserved it.

He spoke in parables to show them how ignorant they really were.
For if they had been doing the "Father's" business, they would have understood the meanings.
And that got them angry. They knew he was calling them out to their face. And they got offended.

I would call that incredible patience. Taking the time and effort to show them exactly where they were going wrong.
Like a school teacher with a class of unruly students.
Everytime they come to him and ask him questions.. even though he knew they was mocking him,
he still gave them truthful answers. They just didn't want to hear it.

Thank You
Hugs

I know.

In my personal opinion

By morons I mean evil people, ignorant people, idiots.....etc.

At the end of the day He was so fed up with them that He said ..."Those (morons or idiots) who live by the sword die by the sword."

That was the only solution He might have thought ,....no patience or any amount of talk would help them!:dunno:

But then I'm not an expert in these topics., and it's only my opinion.
At the end of the day..
He said: Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

:)
HUGS
no, that is a forgery written by the crucifiers ... they fully knew their fate from the beginning.

What a load of crap .
Oh so true, Manafort was head deep in to Russians long before the Trump campaign gig.... I'm uncertain if Trump knew all that manafort and Gates were doing with his campaign info.
I think Trump wasn't aware of Manafort's background. He got an education on it pretty quick and got rid of him. My impression is Trump was like a force of nature.....and he was into so many things at the same time that things got by him. He tended to rely on others to make recommendations on people he hired. Often times he hired people and then gave them enough rope to hang themselves. He believed in giving people a chance....but he was quick to pull the plug on them. It's kindof strange that his spokesperson (Kellyanne Conway) was married to a NeverTrumper who helped create the Lincoln Project dedicated to getting rid of Trump.

We still love our parents but do we always do everything they want us to do? Not unless we're talking about Jesus for otherwise what child doesn't rebel at times and want to do things they know they shouldn't do but do it anyways? It's human nature.
I believe this is what the whole event with Jesus coming face to face with Satan in the wilderness represents.
Human nature would have turned the stone to bread..
Human nature would have cast him self from the cliff to prove himself.
Human nature would have forsaken God himself for all the world had to offer.

Not necessarily in those words.. just saying.
Jesus overcame his own human nature. And because he subjected himself in a human form and overcame,
we are shown that are own human nature can also be overcome...
If we take up our cross, our wanting to live for the world... and lay it all down, and follow him.

Potterhead...
Your blessing me Kid..
HUGS
He told Satan "Get Thee Behind Me". He was talking about behinds.....so he could have sworn.

He did no such thing. He did NOT beat the CRAP out of the money changers?

In the temple courts he [Jesus] found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle;

he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, ‘Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market
!’

John 2:14-16

Don't try and be a better Christian on here.

The way to controlling yourself on here is to know what you want.

Do you want to get in a bitch slap argument every five minutes? Probably not.

So, if someone insults. Block them. You can tell which people are interested in a proper discussion within a few posts. Don't take the bait, just block. They disappear. It's not worth it.

Whoa,.. didn't you used to be one of the people trolling me and saying that Jesus isn't real and I'm stupid for believing in Him? Looks like you've turned over a new leaf, so if there's hope for you,.. then there has to be hope for others on here as well. :) (Btw, just for the record this is my second time reading through the whole entire Bible since somebody on here brought it up.)
Whoa,.. didn't you used to be one of the people trolling me and saying that Jesus isn't real and I'm stupid for believing in Him?
one short fuse - you've been trolled in less than a week of becoming a member ... snowflake.

Potterhead needs to focus on herself instead of what everyone else thinks of her. She says she doesn't care. Well..if she didn't, she wouldn't get so upset and then questioning herself on whether she is a "good christian" or not.
Nobody can live by the 10 commandments. There weren't meant to. It's a guideline. Do the best you can with it.

There is an ignore function. Use it.
Love may be the way of some, but not for many.

He told Satan "Get Thee Behind Me". He was talking about behinds.....so he could have sworn.

I'm pretty sure that Jesus didn't swear.

one short fuse - you've been trolled in less than a week of becoming a member ... snowflake.

Seriously? That's the best insult you have? And you think that's going to upset me how exactly??

Jesus did not have patience with all people.....He did not have patience with morons.:nono:
Yeah, they wasn't morons.
They cared more about money and fame than they did about their fellow man.
He tried to explain to them what they were supposed to be teaching others, but they didn't want to listen.
It was more beneficial for them to be rich and famous, then to go out and wash each other's feet.
They were so much better than that. They were the elite. They wanted their feet washed and felt they deserved it.

He spoke in parables to show them how ignorant they really were.
For if they had been doing the "Father's" business, they would have understood the meanings.
And that got them angry. They knew he was calling them out to their face. And they got offended.

I would call that incredible patience. Taking the time and effort to show them exactly where they were going wrong.
Like a school teacher with a class of unruly students.
Everytime they come to him and ask him questions.. even though he knew they was mocking him,
he still gave them truthful answers. They just didn't want to hear it.

Thank You
Hugs

I know.

In my personal opinion

By morons I mean evil people, ignorant people, idiots.....etc.

At the end of the day He was so fed up with them that He said ..."Those (morons or idiots) who live by the sword die by the sword."

That was the only solution He might have thought ,....no patience or any amount of talk would help them!:dunno:

But then I'm not an expert in these topics., and it's only my opinion.
At the end of the day..

:)
HUGS
no, that is a forgery written by the crucifiers ... they fully knew their fate from the beginning.
What makes you say that?

There is a story about a man named Jonah. You probably heard about Jonah and the whale.
Jonah was sent by God to a place called Nineveh. They were very wicked. So God told Jonah to go to Nineveh and warn them, if they don't change their ways they will be punished.
Jonah was afraid to go so he hitched a ride on the first boat heading in the other direction.
A big storm came and was going to sink the boat and the captain was real scared and asked what do we do.
Jonah told him it was all his fault because he was supposed to be going somewhere else, and told the captain to toss him over and evrything would calm down.
So they did. And a big fish came and swallowed up Jonah. For 3 days and 3 nights Jonah was in the belly of the whale.
And he prayed and he cried and he asked for forgiveness. And God caused that whale to puke him right out of his mouth onto the shore.
Well, Jonah went to Nineveh. He walked all over the whole city. Took him like 3 days from one side to the other. He was yelling in the streets.. REPENT REPENT.. or you will be punished.
Jonah went and sat outside the town to see what was going to happen. And the people got so scared, the King told everybody to fast and pray and repent from their wicked ways. And they did.
Now when Jonah saw that God wasn't going to punish Nineveh for their wickedness, and he had gone through so much hardship to get there and warn them.. I think he really wanted to see God punish them.
And it was really hot in the sun and Jonah was sweating. And God caused a bush to grow to give him shade.
The next day the bush had been eaten by bugs and Jonah was mad.
God asked him, why are you mad?
I'll let the Bible tell it in it's own words the rest of the story

Jon 4:8
And it came to pass, when the sun did arise, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and said, It is better for me to die than to live.
And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.
Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:
And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

God doesn't change. He is the same from everlasting to everlasting.

You can call it a forgery if you want. But the moral of the story never changes.

Thank You
Hugs

Forum List

Back