How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

Just pointing out that once again Jitler has been challenged to prove anything he has stated.

And once again he just lies and lies.

I think that the one thing we can be pretty sure about- that Jitler would never have protested in support of anyone's rights- but he would have loved being in charge of the water hose or the dogs.

[AT

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN,

This tired old lie.

Not sure why Republicans keep trotting it out.

Martin Luther King Sr. was a Republican.

Martin Luther King Jr. was not.

Was Martin Luther King Jr. a Republican or a Democrat? The Answer Is Complicated

In fact, King himself said he voted for Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson for President in 1964.

King’s father, Martin Luther King Sr., did endorse Kennedy. And Kennedy won the election, thanks in part to winning over about 70% of the black vote.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party,” he said in a 1958 interview. “They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. I’m not concerned about telling you what party to vote for.”

And of course finally- in 1964- when the Republicans nominated for President Barry Goldwater- who had voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act- MLK Jr. specifically advised Americans to vote against him and any Republican who supported him.
This MLK Quote Sums Up The Rise Of White Supremacy Post-Trump | HuffPost
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.”
Rds lol
Glad to remind everyone of the liar you are each and every time

This tired old lie.

Was Martin Luther King Jr. a Republican or a Democrat? The Answer Is Complicated

In fact, King himself said he voted for Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson for President in 1964.

King’s father, Martin Luther King Sr., did endorse Kennedy. And Kennedy won the election, thanks in part to winning over about 70% of the black vote.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party,” he said in a 1958 interview. “They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party. I’m not concerned about telling you what party to vote for.”

And of course finally- in 1964- when the Republicans nominated for President Barry Goldwater- who had voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act- MLK Jr. specifically advised Americans to vote against him and any Republican who supported him.
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.”

[AT

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN,

This tired old lie.

Rds lol

This tired old lie.

I’m
Sorry are yoI related to him?

[AT

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN,

This tired old lie.

Rds lol

This tired old lie.

I’m

Not sure whether I am related to Martin Luther King Jr.- an American hero- is relevant to my pointing out your lies once again

This tired old lie.

[AT

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN,

This tired old lie.

Rds lol

This tired old lie.

I’m

Not sure whether I am related to Martin Luther King Jr.- an American hero- is relevant to my pointing out your lies once again

This tired old lie.

According to his relatives people have known him he was a registered Republican you got to MoveOn nobody likes Democrats

View attachment 309695 View attachment 309696 View attachment 309697 View attachment 309698 I’m watching a line of Liz warren and Other white democrats line up to hug Jessie Jackson lol

Hello SELMA WAS A REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT LOL

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN, civil rights leaders were republicans! The blacks were REPUBLICANS,,

the whites attacking the blacks were DEMOCRATS..

And now it’s democrat celebration lol hahah

can someone explain this to me?
MLK Jr. wasn't Republican....his father was (MLK Sr.)

View attachment 309695 View attachment 309696 View attachment 309697 View attachment 309698 I’m watching a line of Liz warren and Other white democrats line up to hug Jessie Jackson lol

MLK WAS REPUBLICAN, civil rights leaders were republicans! The blacks were REPUBLICANS,,

Well that’s a cool story lol unfortunately his family says he was Republican.. are you his family? Whitey? Lol

This tired old lie.

Rds lol

This tired old lie.

I’m

This tired old lie.

According to his relatives people have known him he was a registered Republican you got to MoveOn nobody likes Democrats

Yet there is absolutely no evidence he ever registered as a Republican- and only one 'relative' - a niece- has said he was a Republican- none of his children have said that.

Meanwhile- you ignore MLK Jr's own words- very typical. You lie because that is what you do.

But one thing we can be sure of- if you were living in Selma during the marches- you would have volunteered to man the water hoses.

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

Well that’s a cool story lol unfortunately his family says he was Republican.. are you his family? Whitey? Lol

No- his family doesn't say that- you just lie.

Because that is what you do.

This tired old lie.

I’m

This tired old lie.

Yet there is absolutely no evidence he ever registered as a Republican- and only one 'relative' - a niece- has said he was a Republican- none of his children have said that.

Meanwhile- you ignore MLK Jr's own words- very typical. You lie because that is what you do.

But one thing we can be sure of- if you were living in Selma during the marches- you would have volunteered to man the water hoses.

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.
If he was a republican,, it was the democrats that were attacking them.. you bastards !

No- his family doesn't say that- you just lie.

Because that is what you do.
Did you see the video that was posted?

In response to the same claim in 2008, King’s son Martin Luther King III told the Associated Press that it was false. “It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican,” King said. “He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest that he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states.”

This tired old lie.

I’m

This tired old lie.

If he was a republican,, it was the democrats that were attacking them.. you bastards !

Almost certainly it was Democrats - and white- conservative- Christians who attacked the Selma marchers.

And in 1964 you would have been one of them- holding the water hose.

Of course it was also Democrats- namely the Kennedys- that ended up supporting MLK Jr. and the protests- you would not been part of those Democrats.

I’m

This tired old lie.

Almost certainly it was Democrats - and white- conservative- Christians who attacked the Selma marchers.

Of course it was also Democrats- namely the Kennedys- that ended up supporting MLK Jr. and the protests- you would not been part of those Democrats.
Democrats saw they could buy blacks with welfare and speaking gigs with $$$ it was republicans that did it for love and respect for all Americans.. “ i’ll get these ******* voting Democrat for years to come” democrat party

In a 1956 speech, for example, he said: “Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.” The same year, in a letter citing his uncertainty about for whom he would vote for president, he wrote that, “In the past I have always voted the Democratic ticket.”

And in 1958, he noted: “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

The unsupported assertion that King was a Republican has cropped up numerous times, sometimes citing King’s niece, Alveda King, who once declared her uncle was a Republican.

But Alveda King in a 2013 Newsmax column said that her earlier statement was made “without having all the facts” and that “Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties.”

Likewise, two of King’s children, Martin Luther King III and Bernice King, have both denied that their father was a Republican.

In a statement provided to the Associated Press in 2008, King III said: “It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest that he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states.”

This tired old lie.

Democrats saw they could buy blacks with welfare and speaking gigs with $$$ it was republicans that did it for love and respect for all Americans.. “ i’ll get these ******* voting Democrat for years to come” democrat party

Got to love you white Republicans who keep telling African Americans that they are so stupid that they can be bought off with welfare.

And you wonder why African Americans in general treat the Republican Party as if it were the Coronavirus.

Got to love you white Republicans who keep telling African Americans that they are so stupid that they can be bought off with welfare.

And you wonder why African Americans in general treat the Republican Party as if it were the Coronavirus.
We all make mistakes with propaganda

Or in your case- just outright lie in your propaganda

I went to black schools democrats have lied to blacks

Or in your case- just outright lie in your propaganda
I went to black schools Democrats will Pay so-called black leaders to lie to black people in the community vulnerable black people. Show me a black Democrat who is prominent in the neighborhood that doesn’t get paid by a white Democrat

Forum List

Back