How did democrats and black democrats become the face of Selma? Lol

He fought with republicans for civil rights ..

Name some.
Lbj the kkk member? Haha

LBJ was not a KKK member. Liar.
Yes He was and all of them republicans

All of the Republicans were KKK members? You can't construct an intelligent sentence, can you?
Lol the kkk were republicans!? Haha are you on crack?

I am thinking that Jitler will stop posting because he will be worried about getting infected with a computer virus.
Huh

So why do you think that African Americans are the lynchers?
Over 50 blacks killed in Chicago already.. seriously?

Why do you think that African Americans are members of the KKK and are lynching Americans?
Because they are doing the work of the kkk, killing each other, black leaders do nothing. Obama still does nothing ,, I guess hes retired now? Black lives don’t matter lol..

You all love it

Why do you think that African Americans are members of the KKK and are lynching Americans?
Because they are doing the work of the kkk, killing each other, black leaders do nothing. Obama still does nothing ,, I guess hes retired now? Black lives don’t matter lol..

You all love it
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You all love it

And Republicans wonder why African Americans treat them like lepers- when Jitler and his fellow travellers tell them that they are 'doing the work the KKK'

You all love it

And Republicans wonder why African Americans treat them like lepers- when Jitler and his fellow travellers tell them that they are 'doing the work the KKK'
What does that even mean? Ask your self then put in words.. thanks

Forum List

Back