How Democrats Make Policy

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Many on the left, if not most, are dangerously deranged individuals.
They actually believe their insane ideas make sense & they can force others to adopt their mental disorders.
Charles Manson would look at the far lefties & say "Wow, I've got some problems but these people are seriously next level wackjobs"

Many on the left, if not most, are dangerously deranged individuals.
They actually believe their insane ideas make sense & they can force others to adopt their mental disorders.
Charles Manson would look at the far lefties & say "Wow, I've got some problems but these people are seriously next level wackjobs"
And you want us to keep the babies we want to abort? Are you deranged too?

Sadly sometimes people feel the need to fight fire with fire.

"For one of the last abortion doctors in Missouri, harassment, stalking and death threats are a part of regular life. But this year, it's been worse than ever."

Colleen McNicholas, the chief medical officer at Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri, is one of many providers who told CBS News they've seen an uptick in violence this year, both against themselves and their clinics. They say the increased harassment has coincided with newly enacted state laws restricting legal abortion and polarizing rhetoric surrounding the procedure.

The National Abortion Federation has been tracking violence against abortion providers and clinics since 1977. The Very Reverend Katherine Hancock Ragsdale, an Episcopal priest and interim president & chief executive officer of the organization, said the violence that providers face today is "beyond anything we've ever seen before."

"We're seeing a dramatic increase in violence and disruption against clinics," she said in an exclusive interview with CBS News.

In 2017, violent acts against abortion providers more than doubled from the year prior, according to data compiled by NAF. The group recorded 1,081 violent acts, the most since the group began tracking these incidents.

Last year, the group recorded another new record high: 1,369 reported violent acts, including 15 instances of assault and battery, 13 burglaries, 14 counts of stalking and over a thousand episodes of illegal trespassing.

It won't be me that does the ass kicking... But I'll be watching and laughing my ass off....

San Francisco residents voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to recall District Attorney Chesa Boudin, one of the nation's most progressive top prosecutors.

San Francisco residents voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to recall District Attorney Chesa Boudin, one of the nation's most progressive top prosecutors.
Yep the red wave is coming... No amount of cheating will help you libs this time....

Yep the red wave is coming... No amount of cheating will help you libs this time....
You guys are cheating this time. Plus yea, with inflation, you can have control back. Let's see how you do. And Russia. And covid. And the shortages of supplies like baby formula. And mass shootings. I can't wait for Trump to make things better. lol. God help us.

You guys are cheating this time. Plus yea, with inflation, you can have control back. Let's see how you do. And Russia. And covid. And the shortages of supplies like baby formula. And mass shootings. I can't wait for Trump to make things better. lol. God help us.
I don't care how we win as long as we win... Its time to fight fire with fire....

I don't care how we win as long as we win... Its time to fight fire with fire....
All Trump tried to do was steal 2020 like Bush stole 2000. Remember Bush and his pals started the Brooks Brother Riots? All Trump did was try to steal a page out of their playbook.

Yes we know you don't care. Just like Putin supporters in Russia don't care that they don't have free and fair elections. Because their party wins every time. What would be worse than Putin winning every time is the opposition party winning, right? You fucking commie. LOL

Violence and intimidation.

Ironic from a supporter of the Jan 6th thugs.

All Trump tried to do was steal 2020 like Bush stole 2000. Remember Bush and his pals started the Brooks Brother Riots? All Trump did was try to steal a page out of their playbook.

Yes we know you don't care. Just like Putin supporters in Russia don't care that they don't have free and fair elections. Because their party wins every time. What would be worse than Putin winning every time is the opposition party winning, right? You fucking commie. LOL
We are going to kick the crap out of the democrat's this year... 17 fucking days straight of rising gas prices.... So fuck off biden voting clown....

We are going to kick the crap out of the democrat's this year... 17 fucking days straight of rising gas prices.... So fuck off biden voting clown....
Is he responsible for the price of gas in Canada too? Why is it happening there too then? Because of Russia and Price Gouging. Nothing Biden can do about that.

Russia does like Trump so they probably coordinated this war with Trump at Trump Towers to make Biden look bad. Totally possible. Trump and Putin met in private. No one else was allowed in. Perhaps Ukraine is what they discussed. We will never know because Trump refused to allow transcripts of the meeting. Shady af.

With you not allowing common sense gun legislation and because of the abortion thing, we will keep the House and White House in 2024.

Violence and intimidation.

100% emotion with no guiding principles.

Is he responsible for the price of gas in Canada too? Why is it happening there too then? Because of Russia and Price Gouging. Nothing Biden can do about that.

Russia does like Trump so they probably coordinated this war with Trump at Trump Towers to make Biden look bad. Totally possible. Trump and Putin met in private. No one else was allowed in. Perhaps Ukraine is what they discussed. We will never know because Trump refused to allow transcripts of the meeting. Shady af.

With you not allowing common sense gun legislation and because of the abortion thing, we will keep the House and White House in 2024.
How many times do we have to address this?.. Oil is a global commodity... pump less here and the price goes up over there...
It should be common sense for a high school graduate....

How many times do we have to address this?.. Oil is a global commodity... pump less here and the price goes up over there...
It should be common sense for a high school graduate....
That caused gas to go up a little but you're putting $5 a gallon on him. That's not fair. But it'll probably help you win the midterm. That's okay. Joe will have the veto pen.

Forum List

Back