"How Dare you ask me a reasonable question!" And a Democrat runs away!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
What happens when a reporter asks a Democratic Congressman whether he is willing to enforce the border against the trafficking of illegal drugs? The congressman walks away disdainfully and calls the reporter a name, of course.

Rep. Raul Grijalva (D, Ariz.) participated in a grandstanding press conference called by Democratic politicians in Arizona to protest the new law, which allows law enforcement to ask for proof of legal status when they lawfully encounter a person and they have reasonable suspicion that the person might be in the country illegally. After the press conference, a reporter from CNSnews.com asks Rep. Grijalva: “Are you committed to sealing the border against the influx of illegal drugs?”

Video here:

VIDEO: AZ Congressman Calls Reporter ‘Punkish’ - Big Journalism

He can't answer! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look the Democrats know they are on the losing side of this issue, but they don't care.

They just want to incite illeagals on this issue hoping for vote fraud to help them win elections, they KNOW they will otherwise LOSE.

But asked a perfectly reasonable question about the borders, he's left speechless and runs away.

That says it all.

:lol::lol::lol:

We should allow illegal Mexicans to plant and harvest Marijuana in the US

Takes care of both problems

Let's see, the war on drugs has been going on forever and the question is relevant to the Arizona law how exactly? Often a stupid line of questions deserves no answer. Retardation in conservative MSM can always be discussed at a later time when the relevant points have been covered.

A reasonable ANSWER...

091220_grijalva_ctsy_218.jpg

Congressman Raul Grijalva : Immigration

Immigration

To overcome the labor shortage caused by World War II, the United States and Mexico established the Bracero Program, the nation’s largest guest worker program of the 20th century. Under the era of the Bracero Program, my father immigrated to this great nation in 1945 in search for a better life for his family. Immigrants, like my father, have contributed and continue to contribute to our economic success and vibrant diversity.

The way we treat immigrants and approach their integration into U.S. society holds important implications for the future progress of our country. In standing with our historical base as a nation of immigrants, I will remain an advocate for rational, intelligent and comprehensive immigration reform, because anything less will not suffice.

Comprehensive immigration reform is one of my top legislative priorities. The U.S. immigration system needs fundamental reform. My entire public life, I have advocated for immigration policy that is fair, preserves family unity and honors immigrants' significant contributions to our nation.

In order to create true, long-lasting reform, I feel we must set and achieve the following objectives:

Pathway to Legalization

We must create a pathway to legalize the millions of undocumented immigrants who have made lives for themselves and their families in the United States. I believe that it is essential that we require undocumented immigrants to register with the government, submit to a criminal background check, pay any backed taxes and pay a penalty to begin the process of earning permanent residency, and eventually citizenship. We must bring people out of the shadows and protect our national security by accounting for all those who reside within our borders.

Secure our Borders

Current policy has driven crossing and criminal activity to remote isolated areas along the Southwestern border. Building a fence, however, is not the solution to securing our borders. Congress cannot continue with a “one fence fits all” mentality. Instead, I favor measures that protect our border communities from violence and crime through the improvement of personnel, assets and technology. I will proudly continue to support legislation that reflects the best of our nation’s values and strengthens our economic and national security.

Let's see, the war on drugs has been going on forever and the question is relevant to the Arizona law how exactly? Often a stupid line of questions deserves no answer. Retardation in conservative MSM can always be discussed at a later time when the relevant points have been covered.

What exactly is 'conservative MSM'?

"The way we treat immigrants and approach their integration into U.S. society holds important implications for the future progress of our country. In standing with our historical base as a nation of immigrants, I will remain an advocate for rational, intelligent and comprehensive immigration reform, because anything less will not suffice."

Why do people keep forgetting that we're a nation of LEGAL immigrants who assimilated into US culture and not a subculture?

"The way we treat immigrants and approach their integration into U.S. society holds important implications for the future progress of our country. In standing with our historical base as a nation of immigrants, I will remain an advocate for rational, intelligent and comprehensive immigration reform, because anything less will not suffice."

Why do people keep forgetting that we're a nation of LEGAL immigrants who assimilated into US culture and not a subculture?

Really pea brain? Did European settlers seek permission and sanction from the American Indian, the indigenous people of this country?

New Topics

Forum List

Back