How Comey Described Himself

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
These are some of the adjectives and phrases Jame Comey used to describe himself during his roughly 3.5 hours of oral and written testimony on June 8, 2017. They are in order he used them starting with the written statement he submitted.

concerned me greatly
made me uneasy
it was very concerning
confused
confused
confused
confused
a very disturbing thing
very concerning
which confused me and concerned me
made me uneasy
I was uneasy
if I were stronger
I was so stunned
cowardly
a bit stunned
didn't have the presence of mind
That gave me a queasy feeling

This coming from a former federal prosecutor, Assistant AG and FBI Director. Wouldn't you expect more form someone charged with the responsibilities that this man has had? Seems to me he was a 6'-8" wimp that didn't have what it took to speak truth to power. He was more concerned about his position and totally lacked conviction or values.

Your thoughts?

These are some of the adjectives and phrases Jame Comey used to describe himself during his roughly 3.5 hours of oral and written testimony on June 8, 2017. They are in order he used them starting with the written statement he submitted.

concerned me greatly
made me uneasy
it was very concerning
confused
confused
confused
confused
a very disturbing thing
very concerning
made me uneasy
I was uneasy
if I were stronger
I was so stunned
cowardly
a bit stunned

This coming from a former federal prosecutor, Assistant AG and FBI Director. Wouldn't you expect more form someone charged with the responsibilities that this man has had? Seems to me he was a 6'-8" wimp that didn't have what it took to speak truth to power. He was more concerned about his position and totally lacked conviction or values.

Your thoughts?

He is 100% full of shit. He tried to come off as "folksy"...which he is NOT. How many times did he refer to his wife and taking her on dates and dinner and such? WTF does that have to do with anything?

concerned me greatly
made me uneasy
it was very concerning
confused
confused
confused
confused
a very disturbing thing
very concerning
made me uneasy
I was uneasy
if I were stronger
I was so stunned
cowardly
a bit stunned

Your thoughts?

He is 100% full of shit. He tried to come off as "folksy"...which he is NOT. How many times did he refer to his wife and taking her on dates and dinner and such? WTF does that have to do with anything?

Just once. Concerning the night he had dinner with Trump.

The head of the counter-terrorism agency was confused, uneasy, cowardly, stunned, and frightened into inaction by the President of the United States...

...what a disloyal, politically motivated, pu$$!

concerned me greatly
made me uneasy
it was very concerning
confused
confused
confused
confused
a very disturbing thing
very concerning
made me uneasy
I was uneasy
if I were stronger
I was so stunned
cowardly
a bit stunned

Your thoughts?

He was a cop? I mean he was supposed to have tackled and wrestled some murder or something? This guy is about as jelly spined as they come. Can't wait to see his star fall.

Comey: President Trump scared me so bad I feared for my life almost, I wet myself, I damn near shit myself a couple times, Trump is so scary and I'm a helpless 6 foot 4 snowflake. I need a safe space.

Today a judge who knows Comey well and has followed his career called BS on his play acting testimony.

concerned me greatly
made me uneasy
it was very concerning
confused
confused
confused
confused
a very disturbing thing
very concerning
made me uneasy
I was uneasy
if I were stronger
I was so stunned
cowardly
a bit stunned

Your thoughts?

Inaccurate. He also referred to her in his EXCUSE for leaking his own memo....a memo he claims no longer exists in any form. (UTTER BULLSHIT)

Here is the transcript:

BLUNT: So why didn’t you give those to somebody yourself, rather than give them through a third party?

COMEY: Because I was worried the media was camping at the end of my driveway at that point, and I was actually going out of town with my wife to hide, and I worried it would be like feeding seagulls at the beach...

concerned me greatly
made me uneasy
it was very concerning
confused
confused
confused
confused
a very disturbing thing
very concerning
made me uneasy
I was uneasy
if I were stronger
I was so stunned
cowardly
a bit stunned

Your thoughts?

Inaccurate. He also referred to her in his EXCUSE for leaking his own memo....a memo he claims no longer exists in any form. (UTTER BULLSHIT)

Here is the transcript:

BLUNT: So why didn’t you give those to somebody yourself, rather than give them through a third party?

COMEY: Because I was worried the media was camping at the end of my driveway at that point, and I was actually going out of town with my wife to hide, and I worried it would be like feeding seagulls at the beach...

These were the parameters you set.

How many times did he refer to his wife and taking her on dates and dinner and such?

Within those parameters my response was accurate. You didn't include leaving town with her.

Comey is likely to get his own special prosecutor along with Loretta Lynch. He violated executive privilege by leaking the memo about Trump and failing to write a memo about Loretta Lynch.

Trump didn't invoke executive privilege on his conversations with Comey.

Forum List

Back