How China won trade war and got American's to pay.

The one thing I will disagree with is that China was able to get this done. Trump did it to us.

There is also another note in the article about what he was totally wrong about. He said he was going to bring the jobs back to the U.S. when in fact at best the jobs went to other Asian countries.

It's also interesting to note that it was in good part, Boeing's corrupt business practices that that helped undermine things but very little has been reported on that.

How China won Trump's trade war and got Americans to foot the bill
the only way jobs will come back here is when taxs and regs get reduced enough to make it profitable to do so,,

trump might have achieved that if dems and repubes cared about it,, but alas they done because they make more money working for china,,

Amazon paid squat in taxes. How much of their crap comes from China?
whats that got to do with manufacturing???
How did corporations survive in the "good ole days" when taxes were between 70 to 90%??

And exactly what "regulations" need to be cut for all of this "prosperity" among American workers to take place??

You folks never specify what regulations need to be cut -- you just simply say "we need to cut regulations" -- which is usually some shit trickle down conservatives say rhetorically -- as if cutting regulations for the sake of cutting regulations is a solution....
there would be specific regs for specific industries,, but its mostly about taxs

as for your way back machine,,, they struggled and used every loop hole they could and almost NOBODY paid the highest rate

Businesses didn't leave over taxes. They left because workers in China were working for next to nothing.
its a combination of all of them,,
the question is what do you care about??
are you OK with lower prices when its because of slave labor in a foreign country where you cant see the suffering??

or are you willing to pay more to make sure your family and friends can work and feed their families??

I'm absolutely fine with paying higher prices. We pay anyway. Well, we do in theory but not in reality. Put people out of work. Taxpayers pick up the slack. Drive down wages. Taxpayers pick up the slack. In theory. We don't actually pay our debts.

Paying higher prices means we don't continue to add trillions to our debt.
paying higher prices has nothing to do with the debt increase,,

I explained how it does.
it doesnt when congress keeps spending more than they take in,,

In a society we are not going to allow people to starve.
anyone that starves in this country or the world is due to their own laziness,, cause food literally grows out of the ground with little effort,,,

if you did care you would feed them yourself or teach them how to provide for themselves not coddle them in their poverty,,,

to send money to washington for that purpose is counter productive because they always take a big cut for themselves that is completely wasted,,,
If only we could teach huge corporations to fend for themselves instead of relying on big government subsidies.....

But yea, its always more fun to punch down at the powerless than punch up at the powerful......its the conservative mantra...

Then they wonder why we laugh at them when they whine about how "victimize" they are
subsidies are dems and repubes fault not mine,,, are you a dem or repube?? cause if you are you are complaining about problems you created,,

I'm all for them living and dyeing by their own means cause thats how I've done it for 45 yrs,,
Lol @ I created corporate subsidies

As for you living and dying by your own means -- cool.......you don't though....no matter how much you try to pretend you are some mountain man living off the grid, you don't......

You depend on the same tax payer funded shit the rest of us does...so leave that Ayn Rand cosplay bullshit for those who believe in them same fairy tales
are you a dem or repube?? if so you are the creator of the subsidies,,

I pay those taxs,, where as 50% of the population doesnt pay any and benefits from what I provided,,

and my business has never had a subsidy or bailout from anyone,,
I pay taxes too......of those taxes I pay -- I have more of a problem with those taxes going to fund the luxuries of the privileged and few than I do towards my taxes going towards the necessities of the many, especially those who are the least powerful among us -- blame that set of morals on my parents...

You on the other hand, you probably worship wealth like royalty, for you, when it comes to many policies, cruelty is the point ...the glee of seeing those you feel you are better than, seeing them suffer is satisfying for you -- that probably makes you giddy....

Funny how you cowards never campaign on that type of sociopathy tho....Instead folks like you offer cultural scapegoats to people to cast their grievances upon (gay cakes, immigrants, words with ism in it that you don't know the meaning of) -- just to avoid the fact you only offer them policies that make their situation worse......
are you a dem or repube??

if so the problem youre complaining about is one of your own making,,,
I am a progressive -- which makes me align more with Dems than I ever would a Republican......maybe when Republicans have policies that don't involve sucking off a narcissist charlatan and playing footsies with Neo-Nazis and white supremacists for power -- then we can talk......

But apparently, you don't mind sucking him off as a core policy...
narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?
I don't like any politician......nor is it a requirement for me to like them....

Why do you ask?? Do you have a desire to like politicians??

When their policies suck, does liking them make you feel better about it?
Trump creates jobs for Americans and you hate him.
The rest destroyed people's lives and you don't seem to hate them.
You must be a bottom feeder.

From the link:

The deficit did fall year-on-year in 2019, as U.S. companies switched to imports from countries like Vietnam

How is that creating jobs for American's?
It's obvious you live your entire day in your dwelling.
I am outside in several Towns and I see stores built and being built and houses being renovated and built.
That's an economy.

The one thing I will disagree with is that China was able to get this done. Trump did it to us.

There is also another note in the article about what he was totally wrong about. He said he was going to bring the jobs back to the U.S. when in fact at best the jobs went to other Asian countries.

It's also interesting to note that it was in good part, Boeing's corrupt business practices that that helped undermine things but very little has been reported on that.

the only way jobs will come back here is when taxs and regs get reduced enough to make it profitable to do so,,

trump might have achieved that if dems and repubes cared about it,, but alas they done because they make more money working for china,,

How did corporations survive in the "good ole days" when taxes were between 70 to 90%??

And exactly what "regulations" need to be cut for all of this "prosperity" among American workers to take place??

You folks never specify what regulations need to be cut -- you just simply say "we need to cut regulations" -- which is usually some shit trickle down conservatives say rhetorically -- as if cutting regulations for the sake of cutting regulations is a solution....
there would be specific regs for specific industries,, but its mostly about taxs

as for your way back machine,,, they struggled and used every loop hole they could and almost NOBODY paid the highest rate

Businesses didn't leave over taxes. They left because workers in China were working for next to nothing.
are you OK with lower prices when its because of slave labor in a foreign country where you cant see the suffering??

or are you willing to pay more to make sure your family and friends can work and feed their families??

I'm absolutely fine with paying higher prices. We pay anyway. Well, we do in theory but not in reality. Put people out of work. Taxpayers pick up the slack. Drive down wages. Taxpayers pick up the slack. In theory. We don't actually pay our debts.

I explained how it does.

anyone that starves in this country or the world is due to their own laziness,, cause food literally grows out of the ground with little effort,,,

if you did care you would feed them yourself or teach them how to provide for themselves not coddle them in their poverty,,,

to send money to washington for that purpose is counter productive because they always take a big cut for themselves that is completely wasted,,,
If only we could teach huge corporations to fend for themselves instead of relying on big government subsidies.....

But yea, its always more fun to punch down at the powerless than punch up at the powerful......its the conservative mantra...

Then they wonder why we laugh at them when they whine about how "victimize" they are
subsidies are dems and repubes fault not mine,,, are you a dem or repube?? cause if you are you are complaining about problems you created,,

I'm all for them living and dyeing by their own means cause thats how I've done it for 45 yrs,,

As for you living and dying by your own means -- cool.......you don't though....no matter how much you try to pretend you are some mountain man living off the grid, you don't......

You depend on the same tax payer funded shit the rest of us does...so leave that Ayn Rand cosplay bullshit for those who believe in them same fairy tales

I pay those taxs,, where as 50% of the population doesnt pay any and benefits from what I provided,,

I pay taxes too......of those taxes I pay -- I have more of a problem with those taxes going to fund the luxuries of the privileged and few than I do towards my taxes going towards the necessities of the many, especially those who are the least powerful among us -- blame that set of morals on my parents...

You on the other hand, you probably worship wealth like royalty, for you, when it comes to many policies, cruelty is the point ...the glee of seeing those you feel you are better than, seeing them suffer is satisfying for you -- that probably makes you giddy....

Funny how you cowards never campaign on that type of sociopathy tho....Instead folks like you offer cultural scapegoats to people to cast their grievances upon (gay cakes, immigrants, words with ism in it that you don't know the meaning of) -- just to avoid the fact you only offer them policies that make their situation worse......

I am a progressive -- which makes me align more with Dems than I ever would a Republican......maybe when Republicans have policies that don't involve sucking off a narcissist charlatan and playing footsies with Neo-Nazis and white supremacists for power -- then we can talk......

narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?
I don't like any politician......nor is it a requirement for me to like them....

Again...cool story bro....
View attachment 441729
Clinton had the DOT.COM boom and GW's 1st term suffered from the DOT.COM bust.
By the time Obama took office, almost 750,000 a month were being laid of well into his 1st year and employment had nowhere to go but up.
But context is something almost every ideologue cannot grasp.

I explained how it does.

I am a progressive -- which makes me align more with Dems than I ever would a Republican......maybe when Republicans have policies that don't involve sucking off a narcissist charlatan -- then we can talk......

so then why are you complaining about something you caused???

and for your info I have never in 30 yrs of voting voted for either of the two cause I know they are the cause of all the problems we face including the ones you mention,,
Still waiting for you to tell me how I caused corporate bail outs??

Still waiting for you to tell me how I created a wealth gap so huge that even long time so-called Wall Street gurus warns that this late stage capitalism is unsustainable...

But let me guess....I bet you think this chart is a good trend huh?
View attachment 441728
by siding with one of the two parties responsible for what youre complaining about,,

I explained how it does.

narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?

View attachment 441729
By the time Obama took office, almost 750,000 a month were being laid of well into his 1st year and employment had nowhere to go but up.
Cool, show us the data that backs up your delusions...

How about a comparison chart between Trump and Obama -- you know, like the one I just posted....

Here's another one......Remember when you dic suckers ignored Black Unemployment for 8 years -- (while Obama reduced it by the largest percent margin in US history) -- then the minute Trump is in office -- you folks suddenly care about Black employment....

_112740292_optimised-us_afr-am_jobs_v1-nc-003.jpg

Funny how you folks don't give a fuck about Black U/E anymore.....all is back to normal now with you morons....

I explained how it does.

narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?

View attachment 441729

How about a comparison chart between Trump and Obama -- you know, like the one I just posted....

Here's another one......Remember when you dic suckers ignored Black Unemployment for 8 years -- (while Obama reduced it by the largest percent margin in US history) -- then the minute Trump is in office -- you folks suddenly care about Black employment....

View attachment 441733

Funny how you folks don't give a fuck about Black U/E anymore.....all is back to normal now with you morons....
You must be very young or dumb as dog shit.
I don't care about Black employment, I care about Americans being employed regardless of race.
Did you finish college?

I explained how it does.

I am a progressive -- which makes me align more with Dems than I ever would a Republican......maybe when Republicans have policies that don't involve sucking off a narcissist charlatan -- then we can talk......

and for your info I have never in 30 yrs of voting voted for either of the two cause I know they are the cause of all the problems we face including the ones you mention,,

Still waiting for you to tell me how I created a wealth gap so huge that even long time so-called Wall Street gurus warns that this late stage capitalism is unsustainable...

View attachment 441728
by siding with one of the two parties responsible for what youre complaining about,,
I side with policies........something you folks never talk about.....

Here is why I side with policies instead of the personality cult of politicians and parties -- it makes me consistent....

Example.....I sided with the policy of paying Americans a $2000 stimulus way back in April....

You personality cult types called it socialism, communism, whatever misplaced ism you can find........the minute your cult leader got desperate and came out in favor of it -- suddenly now its a brilliant idea and Trump is fighting for the working class....

It's almost like you folks didn't really have a policy position aside from cult worship......

I explained how it does.

narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?

View attachment 441729

View attachment 441733

I don't care about Black employment, I care about Americans being employed regardless of race.
Did you finish college?
I am noticing you haven't refuted one single thing I said with data.....

So I will keep kicking your ass up and down this post while you run your mouth like a bitch, but saying nothing...

_0.z-data (3).jpg

I explained how it does.

View attachment 441728

Here is why I side with policies instead of the personality cult of politicians and parties -- it makes me consistent....

Example.....I sided with the policy of paying Americans a $2000 stimulus way back in April....

You personality cult types called it socialism, communism, whatever misplaced ism you can find........the minute your cult leader got desperate and came out in favor of it -- suddenly now its a brilliant idea and Trump is fighting for the working class....

It's almost like you folks didn't really have a policy position aside from cult worship......
you sided with the policies youre currently complaining about,,

and who are "you guys"???

I agree with your complaint, I just dont understand how you can complain about something to caused,,

I explained how it does.

narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?

View attachment 441729

View attachment 441733

Did you finish college?

So I will keep kicking your ass up and down this post while you run your mouth like a bitch, but saying nothing...

View attachment 441734
I guess you forgot we had a world wide pandemic that effected all those numbers for trump,,,

I explained how it does.

View attachment 441728

I agree with your complaint, I just dont understand how you can complain about something to caused,,
I am not complaining about stimulus payments -- you are....just too much of a coward to admit....

You hate when a stimulus is targeted at the bottom 90% of the country instead of the top 1%

I explained how it does.

View attachment 441728

I am not complaining about stimulus payments -- you are....just too much of a coward to admit....

You hate when a stimulus is targeted at the bottom 90% of the country instead of the top 1%
where did I complain about that???

I explained how it does.

narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?

View attachment 441729

View attachment 441733

Did you finish college?

View attachment 441734
I guess you forgot we had a world wide pandemic that effected all those numbers for trump,,,
So the pandemic is real now??

Are you saying Trump wasn't smart enough to handle a fake hoax better than he did??

Whelp, at least you folks are no longer claiming the whole H1N1 thing was worse...because we saw how the economy responded to that.....
O_.008.obma (37).jpg

It was nice of Obama to be the first president in over 10 yrs to not leave the next administration an economic crisis ......too bad Trump couldn't return the favor....pity.....but Republicans have a 20 year track record of leaving a shitty mess for others to clean up......

I explained how it does.

View attachment 441728

You should complain about it -- unless all of that "I fend for myself" talk was BS....which of course it was...

I explained how it does.

narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?

View attachment 441729

View attachment 441733

Did you finish college?

View attachment 441734
So the pandemic is real now??

Are you saying Trump wasn't smart enough to handle a fake hoax better than he did??

Whelp, at least you folks are no longer claiming the whole H1N1 thing was worse...because we saw how the economy responded to that.....
View attachment 441739

It was nice of Obama to be the first president in over 10 yrs to not leave the next administration an economic crisis ......too bad Trump couldn't return the favor....pity.....but Republicans have a 20 year track record of leaving a shitty mess for others to clean up......
of course it was real,,, what are you a dumbass??

and do try and keep your TDS in check,, it realy disrupts the conversation,,

I explained how it does.

View attachment 441728

You should complain about it -- unless all of that "I fend for myself" talk was BS....which of course it was...
dude you are all over the place,,,

whats wrong with people fending for themselves or me promoting that?? its better than living off other people,,,

No I mean that his failure to accomplish any positive vis a vis China trade is …. a fact. His policy was a failure.
You dont reverse 70 of globalism in just 4 years

if biden comes in and surrenders to china than the gains trump achieved will be quickly lost

The deficit did fall year-on-year in 2019, as U.S. companies switched to imports from countries like Vietnam

Thats far short of manufacturing in America but much better than importing from china

I explained how it does.

narcissist charlatan
So you liked Nixon?
So you liked Reagan?

View attachment 441729

View attachment 441733

Did you finish college?

View attachment 441734
I noticed you Copy/Paste rolled up data.

Forum List

Back